Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash (44632 Views)

Communal Clash In Ife North Leaves 10 People Injured / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas / 10 Youths Killed In Cross River Communal Clash (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by codedslayer: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
IPOB123london:

while the yorubas moslem are too drunk in the bar to speak

afonjas have over fed by ewudu and eba to speak

i don set

we await their useless and meaningless comment as always

It seems you are always drunk or maybe you have no working brain. What has your comment got to do with this thread. Idiotic pauper of beefraud- IPOB

5 Likes

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
chiedu7:

Na igbo people kill una, why you dey call us?

Face Abok1 wey want use una do suya and leave us.

There is endless supply of raw materials for suya in Enugu and Anambra, don't forget.

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Malawian(m): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
we all know why enugu stuff happened. the youths found out about the herdsmen massing on their borders, they organized themselves to go and disperse them, all from no where, nigerian army appeared and arrested all the youths in question and locked them away, leaving the community deviod of able bodied youths to defend it, then the herdsmen attacked. This one that happened in Ife was not planned so they were taken by surprise. wait for them, they will come back, especially now that their oga don return.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=AkinPhysicist post=54500166][/quote]

Shey na your family pic you dey upload for Nairaland? Why dem dey flog your papa like dat?
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
pussyAvenger:
u will change mouth when they retaliate

Why don't you assist them in carrying out the reprisal attack or the retaliation as you put it?

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by pussyAvenger: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
sorry to say this,you're not making sense. You're comparing a region,a state capital with a whole tribe,that's less sensible. Warrior Afonja was a coward and a betrayal to the whole tribe of yoruba, he's not representing them. Fulanis can be hardhearted/stubborn and being fear by every tribes,they dare not against yorubas.
u guys are weak......rape and war ain't the same
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Odkosh: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Onlyonebuhari:
THE YORUBA WOMAN IN QUESTION HAS A CHILD FOR THIS HAUSA MAN. WHAT RELATIONSHIP DID A SLAP HAS TO DO WITH RACISM? IF IT WERE TO BE A YORUBA MAN THAT SLAPPED THE WOMAN, WILL YOU KILLED HIM.
THANK GOD I WAS THERE ON TUESDAY EVENING WHEN IT STARTED, I KNOW THAT IFE ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN THEIR DOLLARS BUT NOT THE SITUATION.
AM A YORUBA MAN BUT THIS IS INJUSTICE AGAINST HAUSA PEOPLE.
GOD WILL JUGDE YOU ALL!
injustice my ass. when them they kill the southerners for north, you didn't shout. now I believe you Yoruba Muslims are foolish. injustice ko, ejustice in. if God will judge them, he will leave the hausa killers in the north ba. do you knw how many yorubas that have bin killed by this ppl in the north. this serves the right.

4 Likes

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by tabithababy(f): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Onlyonebuhari:
THE YORUBA WOMAN IN QUESTION HAS A CHILD FOR THIS HAUSA MAN. WHAT RELATIONSHIP DID A SLAP HAS TO DO WITH RACISM? IF IT WERE TO BE A YORUBA MAN THAT SLAPPED THE WOMAN, WILL YOU KILLED HIM.
THANK GOD I WAS THERE ON TUESDAY EVENING WHEN IT STARTED, I KNOW THAT IFE ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN THEIR DOLLARS BUT NOT THE SITUATION.
GOD WILL JUGDE YOU ALL!
. Please what actually happened. I stay in ife, but traveled out of town. Is Ife a safe place now?
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by hotwax: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Malawian:
we all know why enugu stuff happened. the youths found out about the herdsmen massing on their borders, they organized themselves to go and disperse them, all from no where, nigerian army appeared and arrested all the youths in question and locked them away, leaving the community deviod of able bodied youths to defend it, then the herdsmen attacked. This one that happened in Ife was not planned so they were taken by surprise. wait for them, they will come back, especially now that their oga don return.

You dont understand ILe-Ife...Ife is a war city. Ife People are harmed to the tooth. Ile-Ife is technically in war with Modakek. The 2 sides are ever ready for war.

There are many beasts in human form in Ile-Ife. These are different from Enugu Youth.

I am from Ile-Ife, these people am talking about are evil.

Ask any military man serving in Ile-Ife.

Ile-Ife is a suicde mission for any Fulanis. What they can do is revenge in another part of the country. But that fetish city called Ife? LOL,....ko le werk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by IPOB123london: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
It seems you are always drunk or maybe you have no working brain. What has your comment got to do with this thread. Idiotic pauper of beefraud- IPOB

what fraud is worse than all your 419 afonja money making yeye pastor go round nicking people money

as you can see Suleman has fall for the spot

anyway afonja DNA na sorry case
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by klax(m): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
EWAagoyin:
c as Yoruba flatrons always call cowards made Hausa park load for head if this was to happen in anambra or enugu instead for the self acclaimed non cowards to fight back na to declare 40day's fasting and prayers....

That is my people for you. Only to brag, chest beating, ultimatum declaration, boasting with nothing to show for it lastly okoroahmed will say we are on top of the matter the next you will see is *I stand with buhari in Anambra* and later on fasting and prayer that is the end of story. Blablabla! blablabla!! blablabla!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by IPOB123london: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
J T U Aguiyi-Ironsi abrogated the regional system for unitary due to greed and land-grabbism.
Shove your concern up your throat. Yoruba don't belong to those who will beg to leave Nigeria if/when we want. Let all garrisons in yorubaland be commanded by the buratais of the north. To some group, Buratai may be a transformer, but to us, he is a blown-out fuse.

When we want out, we go out. Those fulani soldiers are being kept for sacrifice to appease our gods while the ammo will come handy.

hahaha ok

and when will that be

tomorrow never come; afonja for you
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
hotwax:

I guess you will join your hausa brothers. LOL...Yiboos are now supporting Hausas. We can handle you combined.

Thank God we have many Yiboos in Ile-Ife, Join Hausas, we will finish u in Ile-Ife. Ultimatum tribe.

You claimed Yorubas are slaves to Hausas. Now that we demonstrated to you that we are nobody's slave, we just want peace, you started becoming slaves of Hausas yourself.

They are already running under the hausas the way they ran under the Niger Delta as their latest masters. They cannot mention the SE without joining SS due to morbid fear of Yoruba.
The fear of the Black Scorpion was the beggining of wisdom for them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Odkosh: 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
pussyAvenger:
hmnmm......I heard it took Fulani just 3 days to collect Ilorin and institute their emir...while the afonja king tool to his heels shouting omo ehh! omoehh!!

but Igbos held out for 3yrs against Nigeria , perfidious Awolowo and Britain

no food
no weapon
no folish sophistication
abeg, who understand this guy's English? cos I can't understand his anambra English.. who go help me?

1 Like

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by stubornnn: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Angeleena:

chei guy u re truly pained..hope say one of those fleeing aboki's never carry your slippers make movement.. u re hurt.

grin Whatever... I will go easy on you because you're a lady... So chill out cool
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by codedslayer: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
pussyAvenger:
leave the afonja fools.. let them continue leaving in fools Paradise

See eboe supporting Hausa. Lol. Shameless people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by IPOB123london: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
They are already running under the hausas the way they ran under the Niger Delta as their latest masters. They cannot mention the SE without joining SS due to morbid fear of Yoruba.
The fear of the Black Scorpion was the beggining of wisdom for them.

when your criminal warlord Gowon with the help of afonja carved our oil communities in Imo and abia to your so called 419 south south they created you werent saying anything

afonja dna na sorry case

yeye
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by engreo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
pussyAvenger:
crying crying baby factory, u better go and learn how to fast, they are coming for revenge in ur yeast side....they know how to deal with u guys very well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by codedslayer: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
pussyAvenger:
that is what cowards do...they go for soft targets
if Hausa fail to revenge this, they'd be fools

their great grand fathers will weep

Chai....Ibo. why are you this pained?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by stubornnn: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Malawian:

heee see this one o. him just chop ewedu, now im mouth just dey flow. No be so una do anyhow for alaba international that time, until nwafors began butchering your OPC, sotee una baale come market come nedown beg Igbos say im done do. tongue tongue

Liepob, post a link to this event or story of this your watery lie because I know this only happened inside your empty head.

If una get power, why you no go rescue nnamdi kanu like vampire was rescued all this while... Useless cowards

The whole igbo nation cannot even rescue their own hero... grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by emmykk(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tos87:
This people self... they just dey move any how... Any slightest uproar and turmoil you see them with their roughly-hastyly knotted cloth sacks on their heads. They will be like “ after all na all my properties be this ” they will move to another place to Create another settlement.
When things like this happens... My eastern brothers comes to mind. They go about building mansion and duplexes on another man's land.
you wanted to make sense but you later made us to kniw that common sense is not easy
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by IPOB123london: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
crying crying baby factory, u better go and learn how to fast, they are coming for revenge in ur yeast side....they know how to deal with u guys very wel

still better than human parts market
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by cocktopuss: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
IPOB123london:

while the yorubas moslem are too drunk in the bar to speak

afonjas have over fed by ewudu and eba to speak

i don set

we await their useless and meaningless comment as always

So what you said is sensible? Get an education and if you are educated, you need to count your losses and redo it cos your ignorance is actually putrid.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by cocktopuss: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
pussyAvenger:

"Living" get educated

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by femolii: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Osus are the enemy of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by codedslayer: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Malawian:

heee see this one o. him just chop ewedu, now im mouth just dey flow. No be so una do anyhow for alaba international that time, until nwafors began butchering your OPC, sotee una baale come market come nedown beg Igbos say im done do. tongue tongue

Ekene and lies. No wonder you still live with your old parents, you lie daily and reason cant succeed. Grow up and face your cybercafe attendant work.

4 Likes

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Onlyonebuhari:
GOD WILL JUGDE YOU ALL!

Shameless Igbo always denying his root to do mischieve.

5 Likes

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by IPOB123london: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
So what you said is sensible? Get an education and if you are educated, you need to count your losses and redo it cos your ignorance is actually putrid.

u mean paper certificate education in the zoo called Nigeria

hope that is not what you are insinuating MR SOSIFICATION
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Malawian(m): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
hotwax:

You dont understand ILe-Ife...Ife is a war city. Ife People are harmed to the tooth. Ile-Ife is technically in war with Modakek. The 2 sides are ever ready for war.

There are many beasts in human form in Ile-Ife. These are different from Enugu Youth.

I am from Ile-Ife, these people am talking about are evil.

Ask any military man serving in Ile-Ife.

Ile-Ife is a suicde mission for any Fulanis. What they can do is revenge in another part of the country. But that fetish city called Ife? LOL,....ko le werk
you dont really need to tell me. I once sought admissions in OAU. my elder brother and my younger brother are both alumnis of the school. i recall once when i went to check on my brother just after that Ife-Modakeke fight (My bros house was at Modakeke). you needed to see a ghost town in that Modakeke, with numerous semi burnt buildings there. I did not meet my brother cos they relocated to Ede road. Imagine that i slept in Modakeke all alone and outside o, cos my bros locked his house, and there was no Gsm then if i recall.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Odkosh: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
pussyAvenger:
that is what cowards do...they go for soft targets
if Hausa fail to revenge this, they'd be fools

their great grand fathers will weep
we know your target. if they fail to revenge, you can carry your ultimatum tribe to avenge for them. we are more than ready. just that only pankere will be OK for you the ultimatum tribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by codedslayer: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
IPOB123london:

what fraud is worse than all your 419 afonja money making yeye pastor go round nicking people money

as you can see Suleman has fall for the spot

anyway afonja DNA na sorry case

Idiotic pauper of beerfraud- IPOB. Why cant you help the Hausa retaliate? Shameless slaves

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.