Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash (44595 Views)

Communal Clash In Ife North Leaves 10 People Injured / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas / 10 Youths Killed In Cross River Communal Clash (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by mrlaw93(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Look, death is death. Only a psychopath would celebrate it & I'm saying this as a South African. This incident taught me something about the state of mind of some Nigerians, they're sick in the head. So next time any form of violence happens in my country & I come here to see homicidal maniacs trying to act holier than thou- I will simply handle them with the cold disregard they deserve. La stessa cosa.That is my thought.

If u re a South African lyk u ve clearly stated, then my prediction is right..
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by jbbalarabe(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2017
mmsen:
Until I read 'Hausas/Fulanis evacuate Nigeria' I will continue to expect this kind of nonsense.
well you will wait till thy kingdom come....
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Dominiquez:
I thought Yoruba and Hausa are brothers, as per one Nigeria level grin
Brotherhood no say make you no respect the land/ culture of your host na
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by tmgold007(f): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
MAKE THEY GO NORTH STRAIGHT........ NO COME LAGOS OOOOO
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
0b10010011:
[s][/s]

Lies

Disregard it at your peril.
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by DandyWalker(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Occurstaem:

PLEASE CAN YOU TELL US HOW THIS IS INJUSTICE ONLY TO HAUSA PEOPLE, BUT NOT TO THE YORUBA ?

HONESTLY WHAT HAPPENED WAS INJUSTICE TO BOTH AND HUMANITY.
THE FIGHT HAS BEEN SETTLED IMMEDIATELY ON THE SPOT. FROM WHAT I HEARD,EVEN THE SERIKI HAUSAWA HAD THE KNOWLEDGE OF IT BEEN SETTLED.
LATER,THE HAUSAS NOT SATISFIED WENT TO MATCHETE THE YORUBA MAN, STILL NOT SATISFIED INJURED ANY BODY THEY COULD LAY THEIR HANDS ON,BURNT SHOPS,HOUSES, DESTROYED CARS.
FAST FORWARD TO WEDNESDAY MORNING, STILL NOT SATISFIED WENT ON RAMPAGE CHASING AWAY EVERYBODY INCLUDING TRADERS,
I thought it was the yorubas that were killing the hausas and not the other way round.
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by salaboiz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
war no good at all
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by asamaigho(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eddygourdo:
Tthe people in the north, start keeping vigil, every action could bring an equal and opposite reaction. Apologies and excuses are needed now more than ever to quell all greiviances. My two cents

forget that thing bro, northerners dare not,cos the reprisal down south will be unimaginable.
they have been killing southerners,they should have a taste of their usual 'meal'

1 Like

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by clickwtB(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
emi14:

Your piece of advice came late. This would have been usefully implemented before 1966. The hatred between the three major ethic group is alarming.
Its alarming but manageable with good leaders and good governance/less corruption.
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by emi14: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
clickwtB:
Its alarming but manageable with good leaders and good governance/less corruption.

It begins with me and you. Our leaders can't change emotional concepts among tribal bigots. Our sub conscious minds need to be rehabilitated and oriented as well. Where Yoruba Ibo and Hausa including other ethnic groups will see the potentials in one another
and criticize technically when necessary.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Occurstaem(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
DandyWalker:
I thought it was the yorubas that were killing the hausas and not the other way round.
Both of them killed. Hausa started it first, then Yoruba.
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by titiakins: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:
Let it be known that we understand what is going on. Hausa/Fulanis are leaving IleIfe and it's environs so as to launch sudden reprisal attacks against Ile Ife people.

Sarki Hausa said it at the palace of Ooni that they would retaliate.Though he later apologised and said that he did not mean his earlier statement. We are not afraid of any attack from any quarter but let it be understood that any attack on Ile Ife will be viewed and treated as an attack against Yoruba people in general.

So whatever the Hausa/Fulani may be planning, we encourage them to bring it on as we won't be caught unaware. We are not a foolish people and we are more than capable of defending our lands against any invader. You can come in but you won't go out alive!
i love this!

1 Like

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Ofemmanu1: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
emeejinsm:
plz make una help posu awa igbo brodas for lag, thanks
fattys wont like this,,,
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Malawian(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
codedslayer:

You mean 1k usd is my monthly rent in NY? Buhahahahaha. You are running mad already, I am not your set. You are just a cafe attendant, living with your boss. I know you very well so stop the pretense. I can help your pathetic life if you are humble.
when dem locate this one now, e fit go be say na ajamgbadi or badagry outskirts him base.
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Ofemmanu1: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
hotwax:

AFonjas are accomodating and friendly to all tribes. It does not mean they are afraid of any of them.

Even Afonjas can get Igbos size for them if they foment trouble in SW.
in Adekunle Gold voice +to baje mike tyson ni, mo ni size e lowo.. Ti owo mi o ba ka, moni bajinatu n'ile o+
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Ofemmanu1: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Look, death is death. Only a psychopath would celebrate it & I'm saying this as a South African. This incident taught me something about the state of mind of some Nigerians, they're sick in the head. So next time any form of violence happens in my country & I come here to see homicidal maniacs trying to act holier than thou- I will simply handle them with the cold disregard they deserve. La stessa cosa.That is my thought.
SA xenophobic basterrrd sef dey form holy!!

Your dad shoulda put it in her arsehole,
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

SA xenophobic basterrrd sef dey form holy!!

Your dad shoulda put it in her arsehole,

I don't talk with fools, so...

1 Like

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by codedslayer: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Malawian:

when dem locate this one now, e fit go be say na ajamgbadi or badagry outskirts him base.

Very dumb kid. I aint like you that lie for everything, even when we know you well. I am not your level in everything, I swear to God.
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Ofemmanu1: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't talk with fools, so...
Go hang yourself.
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Professorfrisky: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Odkosh:
then why are you licking their ass?. mumu
we lick their ass or you are their friend. An arab muslim isn't even superior to us not to talk of filthy northerners.
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by tifany89(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
EWAagoyin:
c as Yoruba flatrons always call cowards made Hausa park load for head if this was to happen in anambra or enugu instead for the self acclaimed non cowards to fight back na to declare 40day's fasting and prayers....
And you are call killing n maiming of unarmed civilians bravery? N to think dat u r supposed to be intelligent n learned. In as much as wat d hausa man did was wrong, why not treat his fuckup n leave it at dat but no u feel attacking those who r not remotely connected with the issue will make u feel better right? N wat is worse Dan people who r supposed to condemn this act hailing it? If every ethnic group should start acting like this den we should simply divide this country coz dere z no love. This can only happen in a zoo
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Sllime: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
When I saw..our people are calling us to come back. Please expect a reprisal attack. It's unfortunate it might affect any tribe. Fear north oo
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Odkosh: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
ColonelDrake:

The greatest enemy we have now is enemy within.. I don't believe in anything called "Yoruba moslem" before, but now, I have seen that these people (Yoruba moslem) really exist. They see the hausa and fulani as their brothers for religion reasons despite the treatment not being mutual. Hausa Fulani don't even consider yourba muslims as brothers rather they consider them as infidels and inferior Muslims and political tools to be used to subjugate the entire Yoruba. Yoruba moslems are the weakest link in the SW and we should be very weary of them. Keep your friends closer, enemies closest.

Just imagine the asinine comment from an acclaimed yoruba boy
no mind am. He's talking of injustice. but when they killed ppl in southern Kaduna and killed many southerners in the north. they keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by NovusHomo(m): 3:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Amoto94:
Even Dangote?

No, not him.
grin
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by Amoto94(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2017
NovusHomo:
No, not him. grin
Then you are a hypocritical idiot.
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by NovusHomo(m): 12:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Amoto94:
Then you are a hypocritical idiot.

Thanks for the insult. Your own de wait you from anoda persin.
Re: Hausas Evacuate Sabo After Ile Ife Communal Clash by NovusHomo(m): 6:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Yian1:

How I wish you had a functioning brain

If only you knew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) / Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.