Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Noises Heard From Kia Sorento Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Noises Heard From Kia Sorento Engine (1212 Views)

5 Car Noises You Should Not To Ignore / Error P2138 In Kia Sorento / Please Is The 2004 KIA Sorento A Bad Choice Of Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noises Heard From Kia Sorento Engine by musco4me: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello people.
Please who knows the cost of a new engine for kia sorento??
Another question is whether its a must to change the engine of the car.
The car starts well but wen u fire it well, noises are heard in the engine.
I was told water and oil mixed in the engine or something if that nature.

Cv Gazuzz, Ikenna, diportivo
Re: Noises Heard From Kia Sorento Engine by SmartchoicesNG: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kia Sorrento? Flees thread...

Re: Noises Heard From Kia Sorento Engine by SmartchoicesNG: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
I am still shivering from the memories...
Re: Noises Heard From Kia Sorento Engine by musco4me: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
I am still shivering from the memories...
Wch memories Pls if u HV solutions or advise, kindly gv me. Thank you.
Re: Noises Heard From Kia Sorento Engine by SmartchoicesNG: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
musco4me:

Wch memories Pls if u HV solutions or advise, kindly gv me. Thank you.
Please wait for Gazzuzz and kingreign. ...
Re: Noises Heard From Kia Sorento Engine by Autopartz: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
musco4me:
Hello people.
Please who knows the cost of a new engine for kia sorento??
Another question is whether its a must to change the engine of the car.
The car starts well but wen u fire it well, noises are heard in the engine.
I was told water and oil mixed in the engine or something if that nature.

Cv Gazuzz, Ikenna, diportivo

You can visit www.autopartz.com for the Sorento Engine price, and select Kia (Make) Sorento (Model) and (Year) in the 'Specify Vehicle' area.

Then type Engine(Complete), in the search box and click on 'Search by Component'.
A list of registered and verified Kia Sorento engine dealers would be displayed.

Click on them to get their contact details for the average price of the Engine.

However, AutoPartz now supply highest grade engines directly to your doorstep (backed with warranty).

If interested, send requests to 08097772886 (WhatsApp)
Re: Noises Heard From Kia Sorento Engine by surrogatesng: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2017
Autopartz:

You can visit www.autopartz.com for the Sorento Engine price, and select Kia (Make) Sorento (Model) and (Year) in the 'Specify Vehicle' area.

Then type Engine(Complete), in the search box and click on 'Search by Component'.
A list of registered and verified Kia Sorento engine dealers would be displayed.

Click on them to get their contact details for the average price of the Engine.

Thanks.
www.autopartz.com
Someone needs to know how much engine of his car is and you are here promoting your website.Just tell him the price

1 Like

Re: Noises Heard From Kia Sorento Engine by Autopartz: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2017
If we knew the price, we would have readily provided it. At least we have the contacts to the suppliers and their prices vary.

When we sell from our stock, we can readily provide the price.

Therefore, providing a link is actually a genuine desire to assist.

You can always ignore if it doesn't serve your purpose.
Re: Noises Heard From Kia Sorento Engine by musco4me: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2017
surrogatesng:

Someone needs to know how much engine of his car is and you are here promoting your website.Just tell him the price
If he has a solution, he would have stated it here.
Please who has the solution to my question??
Re: Noises Heard From Kia Sorento Engine by icelacreamo99(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
I work with mutual Benefits assurance plc.. You can contact me for renewal of your vehicles THIRD PARTY and COMPREHENSIVE insurance, Autoreg, Hackney Permit, Road Worthiness, plate number reg, drivers licence new and renewal, vehicle change of ownership, tinted Permit, and many more insurance policies.. Contact me on 07060545296 or 07059818696
Towen_smith@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

2018 Lincoln Navigator Is Lighter, Faster And Roomier (photos) / Automatic And Manuel Car Which Do U Prefer Or More Beta With Reason / Customs Raids Abuja Shop, Seizes 18 ‘smuggled’ Bullet-proof Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.