Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate (44349 Views)

Nigerians React As Tboss Is Evicted From Big Brother Naija House (screenshots) / Breaking News Tboss Is The Last Fake House Mate / "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin
dadavivo:
oya go sleep
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by evexx1(f): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Efe is more boring (click like if you agree) undecided

Tboss is just on point, no time for dry and meaningless gist, she knows her level that's all. Think class, think Tboss

I absolutely agree.

Shocked something this sensible is coming from someone with this nickname. smiley
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
xykms101:

You mean who you know audition? that stupid mannequin can never pass through any well organised audition . She's so dumb , she lacks self confidence and she's also proud. Tboss is just an embarrassment to Nigeria , her family and herself.
speak for urself bro....Call her names....she doesn't even know u.....The whole Africa knows TBoss,bro who knows u?

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
HolyCraig:

For your mind, you think they were picked based on the scripted auditions?
whatever way they did it is non of my biz.......stop hating..

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by seangy4konji: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
na because of dis issue u no gree rest like dis?smh.
dadavivo:
story,
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Korrection(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
iv come of age and all i know is that you entertain yourself with whatever you see on screen and media...bbn is very interesting...just like spartacus..its all about betrayal..sex..friendship and human attitude dynamism...i think the only ppl that criticize are the ones who dont have access to view...enjoy yourselves guys...

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Scatterscatter(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jadeite:

I want Bisola or Efe to win! Bisola is the pure definition of Talent..TTT,hells nah! Too cunny!
Sincerely, she's just too talented.

Yea TTT is cunny but let's pardon him for the sake of the game wink

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Scatterscatter(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
evexx1:

I absolutely agree.

Shocked something this sensible is coming from someone with this nickname. smiley

Lol...don't be deceived ooo, I only make sense on Sunday shocked
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by xykms101: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
tribalist ba wo? You mentioned that Uriel and Gifty shouldn't have made it to the house. And I ask, are they not upcoming actress and musicians as you people want? Don't they Dance enough for you people again?

Nah ... You said I was hating because they were igbos and i told you i don't discuss with tribalist.
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
oh please stop giving attention to this old shameless hag baring her boobs in public

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by iomoge2(f): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
see who is talking, show us your picture make we see.

Yeye dey smell

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by PrinzDeJoy: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
BBrothers are not really boring but their rules and insensitive to fans likeness make it boring!

What is the essence of party if one of the house will just been going there to drink?

How does such a fellow entertain the fans? Even BBrothers do not help the situation, otherwise... Tboss should have either been warned or asked to stay indoor during Saturday's party.

Kudos to TTT, Bassey, Bally, Debbie-Rise, Marvis, Bisola and Efe. They always make our days and entertained us to our fullness with thier kinds of dances, and ?.

Time for Tboss to leave pls!

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by pimper24: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Big lie. What of TTT? is he not fair skinned too?
dadavivo:
Nigerians hate people that don't look like them. This girl is so so innocent. But depressed Nigerians who don't have a life won't let her be
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
PrinzDeJoy:
BBrothers are not really boring but their rules and insensitive to fans likeness make it boring!

What is the essence of party if one of the house will just been going there to drink?

How does such a fellow entertain the fans? Even BBrothers do not help the situation, otherwise... Tboss should have either been warned or asked to stay indoor during Saturday's party.

Kudos to TTT, Bassey, Bally, Debbie-Rise, Marvis, Bisola and Efe. They always make our days and entertained us to our fullness with thier kinds of dances, and ?.

Time for Tboss to leave pls!
and where is Soma, Cocoice, Uriel and others who can dance. Bigbrother is not a dancing competition neither is it a singing competition. Ebuka doesn't dance neither does he sings. He's more successful than others. So i wonder what you people would've said to Tboss if that she sucked TTT peniss like Bisola. Na her head go roll

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Sincerely, she's just too talented.

Yea TTT is cunny but let's pardon him for the sake of the game wink
you will pardon a married man getting his peniss sucked on Continental TV show.. but want us to prosecute a girl that can't dance abi? Iranu

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
in sucking peniss abi? That's also talent to you I guess

Please stop quoting me!! Vote Tboss if you wish
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jadeite:

Please stop quoting me!! Vote Tboss if you wish
if I wish? We will stand by her side till the end.period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
if I wish? We will stand by her side till the end.period

Then leave us all to our opinions!! Even if I catch Bisola with a dick in her mouth,I'd vote her..If Efe's rap lines are weaker than Buhari's health, Omo, we will still vote him..
Go ahead and vote who you love. Bye Felicia

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by terrezo2002(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
The BBN itself is boring. Nothing to learn. What will I gain in partying, drinking and fornicating.
They even want me to vote so I can keep their immoral lives going on. What a generation. God have mercy
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jadeite:

Then leave us all to our opinions!! Even if I catch Bisola with a dick in her mouth,I'd vote her..If Efe's rap lines are weaker than Buhari's health, Omo, we will still vote him..
Go ahead and vote who you love. Bye Felicia
ok, just want to let you know. Go to celerity section, there's last night video of Bisola fuckkking balley, on balley's bed.
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nickymezor(f): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tokunbo idowu her self... I hope she gets evicted soon
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by SIRmanjar(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
seunmsg:
It's between her and Marvis. I don't know what both of them are still doing in buggy's house.

Tru talk..Dat marvis is too lazy ad dull followed by debbie rise.
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by optional1(f): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
drinkgarri:
The people who watch it are more stupid than the people acting it, and the person who open the thread received the most stupid award for this year

na where you run go
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
U pipo fail to understand how the law of attraction works, the more hate and abuse that Tboss gets, the more popular she becomes. So if you want Tboss out of the house like i do, stop hating on her or throwing abuse at her, infact stop opening negative threads about her, period.
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Tenplet(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
HolyCraig:

For your mind, you think they were picked based on the scripted auditions?
so wat are you suggesting
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Trexnemesis(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
veekid:
She hasn't bn dancing in any of the party from day 1, her flowing spirit also reduce after the Kemen saga. Her days are numbered in the house

Na guilty conscience dey worry am for betraying Kemen after enjoying the cuddling.
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Shaballantin(m): 2:24am On Mar 13, 2017
littlewonders:
Do you people mean 'Aunty Tokumbo?'.
After realizing that TTT and bisola had offspring(s) That thing called; 'depression' quickly sunk her mood.

I give it to efe, bisola, TTT and bassey they know the game.

But efe is using his head base on logistics.
and TTT is going home

With the money
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Shaballantin(m): 2:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Efe is more boring (click like if you agree) undecided

Tboss is just on point, no time for dry and meaningless gist, she knows her level that's all. Think class, think Tboss
efe has no game I teu u,TTT is d man to beat
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2017
Na true

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2017
tyson99:

walai no doubt abt dat she's cute and she xan be endorsed dat aside but she's boring abeg
I am very sure someone is paying that dadavido guy as a social media agent for the Boss of boredom. Damn she is boring!! She is talentless, non entertaining, stiff, out of place and arrogant. Imagine she is calling hersef oyibo, na achirvement be that. The panel on saturday asked her to relax and she said she cannot. Every small thing na cry cry. I wonder how she made it this far. That house is not for her Chisco bus is waiting.

Abeg who get that chisco bus foto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Guard Fights With Massiel Taveras Who Wanted To Unfurl Huge Jesus Dress / Why Kemen Must Sue Big Brother! / #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.