Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks (71068 Views)

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Stop writing in all CAPS, damn it! angry

3 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by 175(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
The truth is here before us. . .
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
hs
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by dayleke: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
brunofarad:
This is clear that the lecturer is on heat grin

And is longing to SEE and be SEEN

Good afternoon NIGERIA,

How did u do that?
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Iseoluwani: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
M confused with the super story
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by mymadam(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
sad With this kind of 'grammar', I'm just wondering... Are these two 'love birds' really undergraduates in a Nigerian university? Leaders of tomorrow my foot. Ok oooo

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by selfmadeboss: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
EVEN WHEN I DEY SCHOOL, I NO READ BOOK LIKE THIS , NA FOR NAIRA LAND YOU EXPECT ME TO COME READ ALL THIS GARBAGE.
WHOEVER YOU ARE, NEXT TIME FIND OUT THE MEANING OF SUMMERY
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by masseratti: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Who cares....you and you gf better change school.. Because.......
change school for what?your like makes me puke,we must make a stand against pervs everywhere,work place,school,family.
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by zionic(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rebuke the devil and he will flee from you[/i] grin....
Conji is a strong vice of the devil[i]
grin
Humans are getting hornier by the day bc of provocative dresses of ladies this days as seen on music videos[i][/i] grin

Dedicating this FP TO ALL MY WAILER FANS WORLDWIDE!!

Love Zionic da wailer[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by masseratti: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
selfmadeboss:
EVEN WHEN I DEY SCHOOL, I NO READ BOOK LIKE THIS , NA FOR NAIRA LAND YOU EXPECT ME TO COME READ ALL THIS GARBAGE.
WHOEVER YOU ARE, NEXT TIME FIND OUT THE MEANING OF SUMMERY
oh well,we can see the result.kwantinue.

4 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Ogetogeo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Writing that long thing in all caps? Gosh!
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
if not for any reason but ulterior motive, why would a lecturer visit a female student in her hostel? what stopped him from inviting her to his office?

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Tokziby: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
The evidence is here, on the Whatsapp there's a date of February 20th. If the actual date of event is same as on whatsapp then i rest my case. Mr. I.G Ibrahim, you are guilty as charged for the following reasons.

1. Your number & picture on whatsapp
2. At exaclty 20:00 on the whatsapp history u wrote "cant imagine how its gonna be"
3. At 20:13 u stated that you are on ur way and the event was said to have occurred in the night.
4. According to the statement that u released, u clearly said u were kidnapped and framed, which is an offence of trying to distort the fact.

You are hereby relieved of ur immediate duty and sentenced to ...... for succumbing to the spirit of conji and using ur position to assault female student. I rest my case.

6 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Apostle Suleiman =Dr Yusuf

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by yinkslinks(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
My dear not just u. I have this alert in my phone telling me there is a new thread on seun's forum. I was actually on top of lady's pomo I met in church wearing mini gown and when open dis thread, my ikenna just went soft. Now the olosho went out angrily cry cry cry NL is evil.
Amira123:
I'm I the only one who was bored to read to the end?

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Manbryto(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
And this nonsense that I can't understand is on frontpage
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by labking: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
This how all this stupid lecturers goes around spoiling girls but they would hold their wife and children tight. Nne is your type of girl that I like, those that have bold and strong heart no matter the cost. God will continue to protect you. Congratulations in your marriage preparation...

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by selfmadeboss: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
masseratti:
oh well,we can see the result.kwantinue.
you can see the result of your mama fuckin random penis and producing you?
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by paulo220(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nothing to understand here.....two of them Are hiding something for the public.

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by paulo220(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nothing to understand here.....two of them Are hiding something..
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Adekunzy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Amira123:
I'm I the only one who was bored to read to the end?
see fine girl
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by malware: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Let us call the number to confirm.. .. Dialing already...
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Chukabiz(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
They caught him unclad right? was he trying to rape you or did he come to your house with his clothes in his hands?
Did he come and started removing his clothes immediately? And you stood and watched him.

The truth is that it was planned. You and your boy friend planned to expose him.
He was not kidnapped as he claimed but you invited him to your house.

5 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by babyfaceafrica: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
masseratti:
change school for what?your like makes me puke,we must make a stand against pervs everywhere,work place,school,family.
why should I believe the students over the lecturer?.

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by gudvibz(f): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
You should have kept silent still cos all this write up is wwwwaaayyyyyyy to much
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by alex81(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Blakjewelry:
Breeze don blow

lol ...and fowl nyash Don open. grin grin

but I stopped reading when he said " I had d best parent ever".

how is dat related to d topic biko?

2 Likes

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
slurryeye:
Somebody should tell that girl or who ever type that s.hit not to type in all caps again. Very distrubing to the eyes.
Rubbish!
Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by Richy4(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Key points...

<<<"I am active..I have been in so many events and award ceremony organized at school"......I might be wrong on this but when will she have time to study..

<<<"I Can not kidnap anyone...." Actually, let's say that was true, but you can frame and demean someone..

<<<"If he said I kidnapped him, why haven't I been arrested..." The same way you have not reported to the school authority that you were harassed sexually by a lecturer that you do not go to night class to study because of him..

<<<These Muched Chat, I do not know how he got my number and all"......Please Girl, we were not born yesterday...

<<<"He drove down to my house and was caught unclad"....My fellow guys will explain that situation better because that cannot be possible...Removal of cloth works simultaneously....One person cannot just remove cloths and another a spectator...

<<<"If he was a good man and innocent, no one will like to put his n@cked picture on the Internet..." Are you kidding me?

In my opinion, The solution to this problem Academic wise should be to recall all her answer script.....Let an independent body look at it to know if indeed the lecturer was deliberately failing the students to get sexual gratification

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks by AK481(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:
if not for any reason but ulterior motive, why would a lecturer visit a female student in her hostel? what stopped him from inviting her to his office?
Thanks for that question

Probable answer: trust,the girl didn't show us every thing.

Is it normal for a man to want to have sex?
If yes,did the man force her?

This girl is a dullard that failed the man's course and has chose to blackmail him.

If we look back and reminisce on the things we have done,where and how far we have gone just to have sex,u won't blame the lecturer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Underwear Found In Unilag Library For Law Students / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.