Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten (37183 Views)

Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Adeyemi Comfort Itunu: Missing Lady In Ilesha, Osun State / Missing Lady Escaped from Kidnappers/Ritualist After Some Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by hiredkiller: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2017
grin
Omenkalives so you finally release am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Adonis3: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2017
Vg
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by berrystunn(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2017
she was raped....

No need... How many niggas? 6 or 8?

I feel like killing them all nonsense.

Imagine Person future wife.
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Adesiji77: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2017
jeromzy:
Dear nairaland pls help us today,we don't want stories from apostle Suleiman and tonto dike bikonu.

cheesy grin
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I don't believe the kidnap story.
me too, she don go dat side grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

NO!

Bros, today na Sunday, make una fear god small.
grin

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Fourwinds: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
they never tell us d full story

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by LordKushmann(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nigguz don pop tramadol blow blow this barnie turn turn. No be old GRA again?
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by ojialo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:
FBI tell what you believe.
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Blonchilli(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Come something is wrong with this story shocked The girl's facebook has always been active even when they said she was kidnapped o! You sure she was kidnapped or went "grin" hunting lipsrsealed btw if she really was an refusing the talk hope she wasn't raped o because what I'm seeing on her fb wall these creeps won't keep their hands to themselves
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by tiredface: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
"Kidnapped and battered", but you said she's not speaking. Let's wait until she speaks sir, hopefully the truth
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by AreaFada2: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ladies should be careful.

I have no idea what happened.

Just because a guy is handsome, has a flashy car, do not just follow him anyhow.

Let friends and family know your whereabouts and if your movements change.

Beware moving around at night & parts of town you do not know well.

If you're going to meet a guy, no to enter the address right away. First walk pass or inspect from afar. Assess people around there & their movements.

If suspicious return home.

Speedy recovery to her.
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by 175(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Brother 175, thou shall worship today and resume thine sacrilegious activities on Monday.

cheesy cheesy angry grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by NaWetinDey(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cutehector:
I pray she wasnt molested

Wasn't molested, did she leave her V behind when they 'kidnapped' her?

Kidnappers will have serious light beamed on them that will dissuades other idiots from joining it.
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by DavidEsq(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
She was "kidnapped and battered"? Do u mean in the literal sense of the word or in the bedmatic sense undecided. If in the literal sense, didn't the kidnappers contact u guys and wat was their demand? Did u guys pay any ransom? Where was she found? All I see is a lame attempt to avoid explaining her whereabouts, by cooking up dis horse sh1t angry

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by DavidEsq(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
hiredkiller:
grin
Omenkalives so you finally release am cheesy
Omenkalives, is dah so? Chai! cry

Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
ojialo:
FBI tell what you believe.

Maybe you but not me. I have a brain that I use.
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
DavidEsq:
She was "kidnapped and battered"? Do u mean in the literal sense of the word or in the bedmatic sense undecided. If in the literal sense, didn't the kidnappers contact u guys and wat was their demand? Did u guys pay any ransom? Where was she found? All I see is a lame attempt to avoid explaining her whereabouts, by cooking up dis horse sh1t angry

But I'm allergic to horseshit grin
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by htron(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nawa oooh, see popularity jst like dat #Nawash
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by akigbemaru: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Markurdi girl got kidnapped!
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Raphael81(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
God she was my classmate oh, a fellow tuskite, thank God for Maya
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
She was most likely also sexually molested
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by ibinaboonline: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cutehector:
I pray she wasnt molested
You no hear 'kidnapped and battered'? Of course they raped her silly. The world is thoroughly decayed... I actually hope it's over soon
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Sylvaxxl1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

guy calm down no be all dey like that, I know her personally she ain't like that.

modified***
she was only bartered n robbed not raped

just spoke to them
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sylvaxxl1:

guy calm down no be all dey like that, I know her personally she ain't like that.

modified***
she was only bartered n robbed not raped

just spoke to them

Calm down? grin

I beg swerve and go sing your story to someone gullible.

Yeye pesin smiley

modified***
No one here cares dude.
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by fancifulasuquo(m): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2017
na wa oooooo !!! I know that girl , she graduated from uniuyo...she and her sister , doshima were my neighbors. may God punish those that kidnapped her
Re: Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten by Ayodeji2k14: 7:36am On Mar 13, 2017
Ishilove:
She was most likely also sexually molested
If she was actually kidnapped,then those rough guys would have deposited gallons of sperms in her pussy before releasing her but she will not tell us wen they release her after messing up her vagina. Many women kidnapped are always intimacy gadgets of the kidnappers when they are in their den.They use them anyhow whether they are married or single.They always give them marathon fucking.God help this country .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation / Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos / Fake Drinks Seized By NAFDAC In Edo State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.