Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Beware Of Whatsapp Group And Ponzi Websites - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Whatsapp Group And Ponzi Websites (1079 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Talk About Regit Investments And Ponzi Sites / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Whatsapp Group And Ponzi Websites by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
I have come across a lot of this eye catching website and whatsapp groups with high profitable return when you provide help within 2-3hrs, the truth is that many Nigerians are hungry and therefore, undertake many unreasonable risk which cost them serious lost while grooming the account of the supposed admin without knowing. This is how you get tricked without knowing. First you are welcomed into the group for a whatsapps group, then the admin will call you to ph in the group and once you do that he/she will call you immediately after preparing a gh list to make your transfer and you will be match to persons who will pay you. After your payment you will become less important to the admin and the only way you could be of help is to look for people who will pay you. now the circle continue if you could successfully convince a friend to ph, you guys will be scamming each other while the admin get to squeeze his/her self with different names into all the gh lists that will be provided. Nothing of this kind can survive the test of time, so it will crash. For website the game is also played in a similar way and you get to be paying each others and the admin until there is no more fund to carter for the payment of many people from the ph list, that's ph is 80% or more, less than gh, then it crash as well. The thing is that you can never be 100% smart to tell when it will crash, so it is better to stay away from it.

what I will call a real investment is when I get to give my money to any cooperative and in return I get it back with interest from the cooperative which I gave it to after the due date.

The benefit of this option is that the cooperative personal details such as, Bank details., Name on it and other information which could be use to track it down should in case it failed to return your money as many whatsapp group and website did, would be provided

How to deal with a fraud star, just report the case of your transfer with a bank account statement or teller showing the payment you made and provide valid documents relating to the terms of the cooperative, then you are on the right track of getting that fraud star down. But remember false allegation is a crime and could get you jailed or fined by the court of law

please share your experience with ponzi sites and whatsapp groups to save some from being scammed
Re: Beware Of Whatsapp Group And Ponzi Websites by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
True ... But There Is A Sure Group On Whatsapp I Know Of Though Registered Under Corporate Affairs Commision. They Dont Pair You To Anybody. You Get Paid By The Admin After 3weeks. Am Not Convincing Anybody To Join Ooo Am Just Saying.
Re: Beware Of Whatsapp Group And Ponzi Websites by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
yeah, that's what i can call a true investment, but i can't gaurantee it 100% assurance, though it will be hard for it to crash as interest is always being generated
Re: Beware Of Whatsapp Group And Ponzi Websites by joe4real12: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ponziii! Ponziii! Ponziii! Why u dey give guys headache naaaaa?
Re: Beware Of Whatsapp Group And Ponzi Websites by wealthplusng: 12:37am On Mar 12, 2017
Let me show you how you can be making over 30k weekly just like I am doing without even breaking a sweat.

This is REAL and Genuine & NOT A SCAM!! It is NOT A PONZI SITE OR AN MLM/NETWORKING BUSINESS OR A BITCOIN INVESTMENT!

The package comes in an Ebook Format (PDF).

If you are serious and interested follow the instruction included in my signature and tap the TheNigeriaNetpreneur website link to learn more.

You will surely thank me later.

"Only An Unwise Person Will Finish Reading This
And Not Take Action"
Re: Beware Of Whatsapp Group And Ponzi Websites by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Year End Promo - Grey City Estate, Abuja @N 3.5m / / Scam Alert: Bet9ja Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.