Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Why Do We Have To Believe Jesus In Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Have To Believe Jesus In Africa (774 Views)

3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have To Believe Jesus In Africa by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2017
I am writting this piece out of curiosity and never a means to mock any religion.

I think i read the bible a little and understands a little too.
My brief understanding of the bible, i believe God made provision to let all mankind understands that he exists, yet he made provision of a messenger for all regions of the world.

JESUS to Europeans

Mohammed to Asians

likewise every culture in Africa has its own way or let me say a distinct religion.

If this is not so..... explain why the only provisions and blessings are accorded to the Isrealites?

Nigeria or any other part of Africa was never mentioned in the bible except maybe Egypt and Ethopia or so... Infact the Egypt had a bad symbol in the bible.

Let us get this straight.

Im a Yoruba man and Orunmila is also a messenger from God.

let's even assume the origin of christianity is Africa, im certain Jesus would have been regarded as a foriegn God to the whites.

Now assume christianity is for Africans, why did God gave all blessings given the isrealites and never was this part of the earth mentioned. its Isreal this and that.

I need some clarifications on this guys...

Seun come and explain this

Drabeey wrote this
Re: Why Do We Have To Believe Jesus In Africa by sonsomegrigbo: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2017
FTC!!!!
Re: Why Do We Have To Believe Jesus In Africa by Pastafarian: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2017
because we have a horrible case of brainwashing

we love imported things more than our own

we believe a white man's lie than a fellow Nigerian's truth

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have To Believe Jesus In Africa by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2017
I'll be back
Re: Why Do We Have To Believe Jesus In Africa by kazyhm(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Now someone, somewhere is thinking straight

Just like the saying.........if you don't have or value your dream that much........someone else will hire you to value and protect his
Re: Why Do We Have To Believe Jesus In Africa by otemanuduno: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Africa is evolving as prophesied by the LIGHT OF GOD. I wonder when the heads of Jacksonville, Felixmor, Gboyee4fun and Muafrika2 will elove also. As for Wilgrea7, he has already made a new version of Christianity for himself and he is happy. I'm happy for him sha grin

DOCTUFOS: Luwabi 1: 26-27

26. Those who exchange their gods for the gods of other lands are not wise. And those who impose their gods on others are not wise also. 27. Therefore, do not impose your gods on the homos of other lands and do not take their gods as your own gods. For their gods cannot understand your problems more than your own gods.

DOCTUFOS:
Motus 21:31

31. Then Aluna said, nothing shall make me forsake my people forever. And Knoliud laughed saying, when your people shall forsake you to worship Yahweh and Allah, you shall also forsake them. This is the knowledge of Knoliud.
Re: Why Do We Have To Believe Jesus In Africa by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
otemanuduno:
Africa is evolving as prophesied by the LIGHT OF GOD. I wonder when the heads of Jacksonville, Felixmor, Gboyee4fun and Muafrika2 will elove also. As for Wilgrea7, he has already made a new version of Christianity for himself and he is happy. I'm happy for him sha grin

this has got my head spining man
Re: Why Do We Have To Believe Jesus In Africa by Lex11(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
There is only one GOD, and He is the GOD of all humanity, of all things. "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:3

In considering the holy Bible in its entirety - particularly the New Testament - it is clear that God mercifully intends for people of multiple nationalities to be saved/justified/pardoned/granted eternal life through His/the Lord Jesus Christs sacrifice (Revelations 7:9).

"Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith." - Romans 3:28-30

According to the dictionary a gentile is "A person who is not Jewish."

We (all humanity) need GOD/ The Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessings.
++++++++

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12... also 1 Tim 2:5
Re: Why Do We Have To Believe Jesus In Africa by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lex11:
There is only one GOD, and He is the GOD of all humanity, of all things. "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:3

In considering the holy Bible in its entirety - particularly the New Testament - it is clear that God mercifully intends for people of multiple nationalities to be saved/justified/pardoned/granted eternal life through His/the Lord Jesus Christs sacrifice (Revelations 7:9).

"Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith." - Romans 3:28-30

According to the dictionary a gentile is "A person who is not Jewish."

We (all humanity) need GOD/ The Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessings.
++++++++

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12... also 1 Tim 2:5

have you read other books?

yorubas are no gentiles

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING :daddy Freeze Has 52 Demons Helping Him To Insult Nigerian Pastors--- / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/05/17 / Is God Unfair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.