Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Is God Unfair? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Unfair? (776 Views)

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty / Why Is God Always Angry In The Old Testament / Unified Field Theory-consciousness Is The Unified Field, Self Is God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Unfair? by Suspect33(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Taking a closer look at Deuteronomy 5:9
"You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and
fourth generation of those who hate me"

i've been pondering on the issue of generation curse and it got me thinking, why would one suffer for the sins of his father, this is a problem which nt just me but many people today are facing life, if God claims that the one who sins will die, then there is no sense in visiting the iniquities of the father on their innocent children, still pondering in the issue i came across Ezekiel 18:20
"The person who sins is the one who will die. The child will not be punished for the parent’s sins, and the parent will not be punished for the child’s sins. Righteous people will be rewarded for their own righteous behavior, and wicked people will be punished for their own wickedness."
this bible passage is in direct contrast to deuteronomy 5:9, pls spiritual minded peeps should come clear me on this issue
Re: Is God Unfair? by branhampaul: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
The two bible verses contradicts themselves. that proves that the Christain God does changes & he is not sure of himself.
Re: Is God Unfair? by oaroloye(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
SHALOM!

Suspect33:
Taking a closer look at Deuteronomy 5:9

i've been pondering on the issue of generation curse and it got me thinking, why would one suffer for the sins of his father, this is a problem which nt just me but many people today are facing life, if God claims that the one who sins will die, then there is no sense in visiting the iniquities of the father on their innocent children, still pondering in the issue i came across Ezekiel 18:20 this bible passage is in direct contrast to deuteronomy 5:9, pls spiritual minded peeps should come clear me on this issue

EZEKIEL ADDRESSED A PARTICULAR SITUATION IN HIS OWN TIME, THAT DOES NOT CONTRADICT THE LAW.

Every Human is born with FOUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY BATTERIES, these batteries are charged by obedience to God, and discharged by Sin.

If the parents are fully changed when they conceive an offspring, those batteries will be fully-charged in the offspring.

If the parents are Sinners, they could be expected to lose one battery each generation, causing more and more Sins, bringing greater and greater punishment upon themselves.

In Ezekiel's time, there were children who were making the heroic effort to return to Righteousness and escape from the Recompense for the Sins of their Evil Parents.
Re: Is God Unfair? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
its somewhat contradictory.. so it should make you wonder if anyone was laying down laws in the name if God or if God himself made the law and later changed it
Re: Is God Unfair? by IamGeorgie(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
branhampaul:
The two bible verses contradicts themselves.
that proves that the Christain God does changes & he is not sure of himself.
MAY GRACE FIND YOU
Re: Is God Unfair? by Suspect33(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamGeorgie:

MAY GRACE FIND YOU
He has a point, what do you have to bring to say? Explain why the children have to suffer for the sins of their fathers
Re: Is God Unfair? by branhampaul: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamGeorgie:
MAY GRACE FIND YOU
If it is Jehovah's Grace, I nor want.!
Re: Is God Unfair? by IamGeorgie(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Suspect33:
He has a point, what do you have to bring to say? Explain why the children have to suffer for the sins of their fathers
Supposing your father is very wealthy and owns many houses,enough cars and much money, When He Dies, what right do you have to inherit those things and why do you inherit them? You should as well asked,why should you enjoy your father's reward for good doing?
ANYWAY, HEAVEN AND HELL ARE REAL, BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR TODAY AND YOU'LL BE SAVED. HE WILL SHINE HIS LIGHT INTO YOUR LIFE AND GIVE IT MEANING. I Can See Your Questions Are Direct Results Of UnBelieve.
Re: Is God Unfair? by IamGeorgie(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
branhampaul:
If it is Jehovah's Grace, I nor want.!

I'M SCARED YOU'RE GOING TOO FAR.
Re: Is God Unfair? by Kyase(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

EZEKIEL ADDRESSED A PARTICULAR SITUATION IN HIS OWN TIME, THAT DOES NOT CONTRADICT THE LAW.

Every Human is born with FOUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY BATTERIES, these batteries are charged by obedience to God, and discharged by Sin.

If the parents are fully changed when they conceive an offspring, those batteries will be fully-charged in the offspring.

If the parents are Sinners, they could be expected to lose one battery each generation, causing more and more Sins, bringing greater and greater punishment upon themselves.

In Ezekiel's time, there were children who were making the heroic effort to return to Righteousness and escape from the Recompense for the Sins of their Evil Parents.
you are confusing the issue the more. Which one be spiritual battery, with 4mah
Re: Is God Unfair? by Kyase(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamGeorgie:

Supposing your father is very wealthy and owns many houses,enough cars and much money, When He Dies, what right do you have to inherit those things and why do you inherit them? You should as well asked,why should you enjoy your father's reward for good doing?
ANYWAY, HEAVEN AND HELL ARE REAL, BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR TODAY AND YOU'LL BE SAVED. HE WILL SHINE HIS LIGHT INTO YOUR LIFE AND GIVE IT MEANING. I Can See Your Questions Are Direct Results Of UnBelieve.
hehehe comparing heavenly things with earthly things. No be small thing.
Re: Is God Unfair? by Robynwelo1(f): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2017
It is either God is wicked or that bible passage is wrong. Choose one.

I thank God you are beginning to question the unquestionable God. You will soon find out the truth.

(1) (Reply)

God Love Atheists But Which Of The God? / Did Jesus Tithe? / My Dream About Fuel Scarcity during Christmas period....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.