Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Are You An Entrepreneur, Let's Discuss Various Marketing Strategies Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You An Entrepreneur, Let's Discuss Various Marketing Strategies Here (587 Views)

Your Bold Step As An Entrepreneur: Let's Empower The Nation Together. / 11 Tested Marketing Strategies For Outstanding Business Growth / Internet Marketer/entrepreneur Let Connect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Entrepreneur, Let's Discuss Various Marketing Strategies Here by olumideaeo(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2017
From the concept of marketing and advantages of doing business, let's talk about being an entrepreneur. Give different business strategies and marketing techniques that can aid business starters here and you can be sure of helping a generation.

For me, I'll start with Online Marketing (the best you can employ). There are different digital marketing channels to be used online. Tell us more information about how you promote your business.
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur, Let's Discuss Various Marketing Strategies Here by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2017
It depends on the business. The first and most important thing is to have quality stuff people would love to pay for. Without it your business is dead on arrival.

For promotion, Facebook has the most reach. You can target people in a particular area which is where facebook is strongest. Advertising anywhere else can only work if your business/service is global.

If you have a website, it makes sense to integrate an online shop to sell stuff. There are easy and free ways you can do that as is explained in this article: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/start-ecommerce-no-money/
Re: Are You An Entrepreneur, Let's Discuss Various Marketing Strategies Here by olumideaeo(m): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Thanks delivite for your reply. I would like to narrow my suggestion. Can you tell people why they should do business (giving an example of a business) and how to promote such business online or market it just to help such individuals. I might be interested too.

(1) (Reply)

Good News!!!! You Can Now Register Your Business Online. No More Hassles. / Top Business Ideas To Adopt In 2017!! / Home Interior Designs And Supply Of Indigenous made and imported furniture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.