Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke (1453 Views)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by olokeded: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2017
Daniella Okeke, the actress accused of having a party with Apostle Suleiman, calls her accuser, Stephanie Otobo, a dirty demon

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/stephanie-otobo-daniella-okeke.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2017
lol... amazing dirty demon

is that the only defence available to her
she should rather debunk the rumour or keep quiet
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by AntiWailer: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2017
Sexy Demon,

Explain what Alfa Sule's benz is doing in your possession.

She don use yansh collect all tithe and offerings.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by naijaboiy: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2017
That's not what we want to hear. Is she saying the truth or not?

That's the question begging for answers. undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2017
grin Hypocrite! Can Daniela Okeke please explain why Apostle Suleiman bought her a Benz?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by Kondomatic(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2017
naijaboiy:
That's not what we want to hear. Is she saying the truth or not?

That's the question begging for answers. undecided
She has given you the answer.

Satan is the father of lies and the ruler of demons so if Steph is a demon then she's also a liar grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by Kondomatic(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2017
coolesmile:
grin Hypocrite! Can Daniela Okeke please explain why Apostle Suleiman bought her a Benz?
Nah you write the invoice??

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nah you write the invoice??

cheesy grin grin
Yes na me cool
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by sleeknick: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2017
We already know that na... Tell us something we don't know...

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by naijaboiy: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
She has given you the answer.

Satan is the father of lies and the ruler of demons so if Steph is a demon then she's also a liar grin
Hmm...well no one is expecting her to accept that steph is saying the truth.

But there are already facts to prove that she and apostle suleman have a connection somehow.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by Earth2Metahuman: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2017
In this case, I prefer a known demon that shows the world she is a demon than a closet demon that can attack without knowing where the attack is coming from.

Otobo is a stripper and a LovePeddler and she is proud of it. At least she is better than you, a closet LovePeddler with borehole for pus5y grin

I wonder what its gonna cost me to tap the anointing of your fat yansh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by angelTI(f): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2017
Yes, she is a dirty demon for exposing your party secret.

I have been wondering where all these Nollywood actresses get their money from? Na only dem dey build houses, buy expensive cars and quarterly vacation undecided undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by hylyne(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2017
angelTI:
Yes, she is a dirty demon for exposing your party secret.

I have been wondering where all these Nollywood actresses get their money from? Na only dem dey build houses, buy expensive cars and quarterly vacation undecided undecided

E pain am oooo
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by Shadbay(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2017
Today is my birthday! Show the boy some love.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by LesbianBoy(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2017
Desperate blogger!

Lalasticlala don't carry this nonsense to frontpage

Daniella okeke has not responded to the allegation on her instagram o!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke by lalasticlala(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Desperate blogger!

Lalasticlala don't carry this nonsense to frontpage

Daniella okeke has not responded to the allegation on her instagram o!

I knw. That's not her real Instagram page.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Complete Lyrics Of Joy & Pain By Debie Rise Ft. Bassey / Linda Ikeji Is Said to Richer Than Wizkid.. See Their Net-worth / How Funke Akindele Relates With My Children – JJC Skillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.