Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead (18081 Views)

Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community / Herdsmen In Neighboring Countries Planning To Attack Benue – Ortom / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by goodnews777: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yep. Buhari is back to support El Rufais course.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by prolove22(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
otil1:
Their oga is back!

They know their backbone and protection is restored. Expect more attacks in coming days

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by klax(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
That is Benue people headache if fulan likei let them wipe the entire benue out so be it because when you have foolish people occupying a land they will die foolishly.

Fulani should go ahead and do even the worst. Benue people are stupid and let them keep on in their stupidity. Ortom should call prayer and fasting again.

Useless people bloody cowards. Bloody tsetse flies turn your land to killing game reserve yet you fold your arms and keep fuming on NTA, TVC etc Una never see anything una go finish and being wiped out completely. Fools.

I don't give a shit damn.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by Okemmuo(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
So dis guyz are still operating. One Nijeriya......we hail dee
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by CellTabRepairs: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
There is a correlation with someone's return to Naija. ..

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Absolutely Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by giles14(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
hiredkiller:

https://www.punchng.com/herdsmen-attack-benue-community-kill-one/amp/
presido of the Fulani militia please return to london
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by murtalaa(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
hiredkiller:
somebody said this yesterday that fulani terrorism will continue from where it stopped because their sponsor is in town but i didn't believe it.

i guess they're celebrating Buhari’s return with human blood because some of them are celebrating with goat and cow's blood.

Buhari is a terrorist
and the hate continues
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by Johnnyessence(m): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please where's omenka and the likes. Why can't they defend their state as they are defending pmb. It seems all these guys are been paid heavily. Almost every month they always attack the christian and muslim faithfuls in the northern states. Why am asking. Now pmb is back to office. They have started shooting sporadically. I conduct series of research on fulani and hausa herdsmen. It is when they want to conquer a community that they will start to kills innocent and God fearing people. They will never know no peace for the attrocity they have committed. In this case it is eye for eyes. If fulani herdsmen attack the hosting communities should attack too and defend their community. Enough of innocent killings. This is getting much. Why are we facing this situation in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by Slimmos(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by venus4cupid: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
The return of Fulani Killing machine part 2
Hmmmm Buhali Thereisgod ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by FriendNG: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Slimmos:
FriendNG

You want me to celebrate them just the way some of you are doing in Hausa Massacre threads. No I wont. The law agencies should arrest and prosecute all perpetrators of crime regardless of who they are.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by disumusa: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
sasko:
.Conflict interprenious....their Oga kpata pkata the overall head of Myeti Allah is back

it's time to unleash their devil act
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by Slimmos(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:

You want me to celebrate them just the way some of you are doing in Hausa Massacre threads. No I wont. The law agencies should arrest and prosecute all perpetrators of crime regardless of who they are.
I know and I am 1000000% sure u are happy about this as u have always been happy about any death of "kaffri" or "Infidel'. Congratulations on this. Allah ya ba da albarka.
Omenka, Omenkalives. where are u guyz? I know u guyz are happy right..Omenkalives is an Hausa man and a Muslim, take it or leave it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by israelmao(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Benue people always at the receiving end as they are spellbound.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by FriendNG: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Slimmos:
I know and I am 1000000% sure u are happy about this as u have always been happy about any death of "kaffri" or "Infidel'. Congratulations on this. Allah ya ba da albarka.
Omenka, Omenkalives. where are u guyz? I know u guyz are happy right..Omenkalives is an Hausa man and a Muslim, take it or leave it.

Not everyone is like you that brag about killing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by Slimmos(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Not everyone is like you that brag about killing.
I know u are happy, abokina... Baba ya dawo, therefore the killings continue...Congratulations for the bloodshed in Benue State...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by FriendNG: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Slimmos:
I know u are happy, abokina... Baba ya dawo, therefore the killings continue...Congratulations for the bloodshed in Benue State...

OK write what you wish and believe what you want.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by Moneytize: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is the kind of news the IPODS like.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by Kingbuhari(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
buhari is a cow tufiakwa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by nkemjacob2(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
the FG needs to declare war against herdsmen, declare them terrorist... dey are causing more harm than boko haram this days
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Gosh this is not good. The herdsman they trying too make people suffered I mean this is nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by phemi01(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Slimmos:
FriendNG

Thank you for calling him out. He has gone mute now that his brothers are carrying out their hobby. He and his friend mune pretended not to see the thread, but will be quick to post different lies about how only hausa people were killed in ife even though he was not there to witness it.

The mods keep pushing all his sinister thread on front page and I really do not understand their motive. Hausa/fulani people are free to kill but when they are attacked, the Nigerian security will be quick to shield them and some people will come online to start ranting about justification nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by mavister(m): 12:45am On Mar 13, 2017
klax:
That is Benue people headache if fulan likei let them wipe the entire benue out so be it because when you have foolish people occupying a land they will die foolishly.

Fulani should go ahead and do even the worst. Benue people are stupid and let them keep on in their stupidity. Ortom should call prayer and fasting again.

Useless people bloody cowards. Bloody tsetse flies turn your land to killing game reserve yet you fold your arms and keep fuming on NTA, TVC etc Una never see anything una go finish and being wiped out completely. Fools.

I don't give a shit damn.
You need a mental evaluation. Trust me. You really do
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by RaptorX: 2:48am On Mar 13, 2017
This Benue people are nothing but bloody cowards, those maggots called Fulani should come to my state Ekiti and try any of their nonsense and we will give them the Ile Ife treatment and send them back to hell where they belong.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by RaptorX: 3:11am On Mar 13, 2017
mavister:

You need a mental evaluation. Trust me. You really do
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by Adebowale89(m): 5:59am On Mar 13, 2017
dis herdsmen has govt back up because I wonder why a silent herdsmen now start a strike immediately the president enter the country

lord protect the helpless and armless humans in Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by Splashme: 6:05am On Mar 13, 2017
hiredkiller:
somebody said this yesterday that fulani terrorism will continue from where it stopped because their sponsor is in town but i didn't believe it.

i guess they're celebrating Buhari’s return with human blood because some of them are celebrating with goat and cow's blood.

Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2017
in kenya if pastoralist attack other communities,police pursue them and kill all their livestock as a warning
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead by oweman: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2017
'
I stop believing this stupid stories the day EX IF Arase ask the governor of Venue where the corpse of those killed were or the graves they were buried and the governor could not say we're they were neither was the state commissioner of police able to give and answer to the places the corpse were .
It cry likely some of this stori es are hyped !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ / FG To Build 3 New Prisons / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.