Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,870 members, 7,866,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Seun, Please Make Peace Reign: Delete GHW Hate Thread. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Seun, Please Make Peace Reign: Delete GHW Hate Thread. (914 Views)

Is It Safe To Delete Thumbnails? / MMM Nigeria To Delete Inactive Accounts Permanently After 3 Months / MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Please Make Peace Reign: Delete GHW Hate Thread. by imagrg(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2017
I love investment forum on Nairaland and I always patronise it. Of recent I have observed that people tagged mmm guiders are out to deliberately spread false propaganda to cause panic about punzi sites, particularly, GHW for selfish reasons. Many of such rumour-mongers are people who themselves made millions of Naira from punzi and other shaddy schemes. This development is not healthy. Participation in punzi scheme, is at the participant's discretion and it is clearly stated on the platforms. Please give everyone the right to choice. Don't come here to castigate GHW and make false propaganda. Please, Seun, don't be partial. Delete all hate threads about GHW and make peace reign on Nairaland. It should not be used as an avenue to generate traffic to the site. As you can see, you have more users than any other social media in Africa already. Stop the hate thread on GHW please! It has not crashed. It has a renewable four years licence to operate. No one has lost money to it since its inception. Let haters stop spreading false rumours please. Allow people the right to make choice. Even the banks use depositors money to pay others. False propaganda and panic can kill the banks too!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Please Make Peace Reign: Delete GHW Hate Thread. by financialmind: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Great writeup.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Please Make Peace Reign: Delete GHW Hate Thread. by kennypoju(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2017
Imagrg, Good write up. God blessed you more more

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Please Make Peace Reign: Delete GHW Hate Thread. by divinelove(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
If seun grant ur wish I will treek from Portharcourt to Ghana grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Please Make Peace Reign: Delete GHW Hate Thread. by rosalieene2(f): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
seun are you hearing this?

particularly warn your mods... they should stop pushing this hate threads to FP. leave people to use their money which ever way they want to. its their money. stop causing unnecessary panic.
warn ur mods! Millions of people are viewing. stop giving bad names to a scheme that has done nothing to you. Delete every hate thread immediately as ur mods rush to delete every positive threads on GHW.

If care is not taken, people will stop visiting Nairaland.
Peace!

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Please Make Peace Reign: Delete GHW Hate Thread. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
divinelove:
If seun grant ur wish I will treek from Portharcourt to Ghana grin grin grin

pretender,shebi u said u have money there. God help nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Seun, Please Make Peace Reign: Delete GHW Hate Thread. by rejuvenation: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
To the GREEDY MORONS that advertised GHW for referrals I say well done!....for those that want traffic by promoting FALSE news of GHW I say more grease to your elbows, to those that opened fake multiple accounts in an effort to saboteur GHW...keep the good work...!!!

Enough is enough to ALL GHW ADMINS.... listen to your faithful participants and implement their desires....we believe in GHW as GHW BELIEVE IN US.

I want to share a detailed insight on the many ways GHW can put more smiles on the faces of her faithful participants..but I am fully aware here is not the place.

For current information on GHW.... JOIN THIS WHATSAPP GROUP AND STAY CLEER OF NAIRALAND.....it could be your popular business tomorrow that NAIRALAND would seek to destroy just to gain TRAFFIC...

For GHW INFO JOIN. https:///E7D2XyNAPgfBSVhXnYO7MU

Stop further threads oF GHW on NAIRALAND ....IF YOU VALUE YOUR INVESTMENTS..........

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Please Make Peace Reign: Delete GHW Hate Thread. by stanogb(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nairaland has lost it. They promote chaos and pain.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Please Make Peace Reign: Delete GHW Hate Thread. by divinelove(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
angelusbrut:

pretender,shebi u said u have money there. God help nairalanders

If u have sense u shld have understood this but u dnt, sorry in ur next world come with a better brain so u dnt sound silly all d time
Re: Seun, Please Make Peace Reign: Delete GHW Hate Thread. by Imustexcel: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Saddd
Re: Seun, Please Make Peace Reign: Delete GHW Hate Thread. by imagrg(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2017
Imustexcel:
Please does anyone has the details of this espionage48 guy? I just observed that he is one of those creating fake accounts and pledging huge sums on GHW platform. I just want him to get served accordingly. phone number, picture, email, location, anything attached to him will do.
Hahaha! Let these people stop this evil trend. They are sadists enjoying other people's displeasure. Please don't use my dear Nairaland as the battle field. GHW is paying. People PH/GH every day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get 95k With Just 3k Investment! / Change Your Tbc To Btc / Can You Write Very Good Articles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.