Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke (2127 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by momentarylapse: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

I asked for proof, and you go on rambling like a LUNATIC. Prove it or jump into the lagoon. Your type will kill just because they lied to you.

Smally! You are now pained? You can insult me but I send not! The truth hurts so I can understand your immature reaction!

At least I'm not a useless false prophet who uses my congregations tithe to _fuck sluts and buy cars for skanks! If you want proof go and hunt the useless pastor down in his church and see whether he will not "omega fire your ass till kingdom come"! Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by baby124: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
He bought a corolla for a "widow " in his church, everyone heard about it. He bought an expensive luxury Benz for Daniella, and didn't deem it fit to publicise it.

Yeye dey smell my brother. cheesy
You de mind them. Lmao. He's so stupid because he was apparently very careless in his affairs. Having multiple girlfriends and sponsoring many of them. The thing is these girlfriends have friends who know and have proof of his affairs. They are beginning to drop hints and talk about it on blogs. If he knows what is good for him, he better disappear from the limelight and face his pastor business with repentance. He also needs to apologize and step down as senior pastor of that church. I can't even imagine that church members have not demanded he step down till investigation is complete. He's also so arrogant and stupid.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by BankeSmalls(f): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
He bought a corolla for a "widow " in his church, everyone heard about it. He bought an expensive luxury Benz for Daniella, and didn't deem it fit to publicise it.

Yeye dey smell my brother. cheesy

The yeye wey dey smell na from your mouth.

People can decide to give gifts in private or public. Until you pull out his kini from any lady abenna, you still dey yarn opata grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by BankeSmalls(f): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
momentarylapse:

Smally! You are now pained? You can insult me but I send not! The truth hurts so I can understand your immature reaction!

At least I'm not a useless false prophet who uses my congregations tithe to _fuck sluts and buy cars for skanks! If you want proof go and hunt the useless pastor down in his church and see whether he will not "omega fire your ass till kingdom come"! Lwkmd grin

More ramblings and zero proof, no photos, no video, no implicating voice records. You all are losers grin

Pathetic losers at that cheesy cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by baby124: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

See this one o, many other poor people get help from all pastors. It's on tv . How can you give an SUV to a poor worshipper? You wan render him poorer grin
What makes Daniella Okeke rich? How many movies have you watched where she acted? Are your tithes not what makes her rich? So why can't he uplift the church members that pay tithes with multiple family obligations the same way he uplifted Daniella Okeke.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by omenkaLives(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
baby124:

You de mind them. Lmao. He's so stupid because he was apparently very careless in his affairs. Having multiple girlfriends and sponsoring many of them. The thing is these girlfriends have friends who know and have proof of his affairs. They are beginning to drop hints and talk about it on blogs. If he knows what is good for him, he better disappear from the limelight and face his pastor business with repentance. He also needs to apologize and step down as senior pastor of that church. I can't even imagine that church members have not demanded he step down till investigation is complete. He's also so arrogant and stupid.
The dude is a pathetic loverboy, but gangsta also. cheesy

Dude registered the car in his name just in case the girl stops giving him the booty. He could easily confiscate the vehicle in such an ocassion-after all, na him moto!

That way, he could keep the broad and her big asss forever loyal! cheesy

But that wisdom has now turned out to be his undoing. Shit's boomerang big time! grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by Oasis007(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
It is a disease of the mind called "stupidity" my brother.

grin

Well said Bro!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by BankeSmalls(f): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
baby124:

What makes Daniella Okeke rich? How many movies have you watched where she acted? Are your tithes not what makes her rich? So why can't he uplift the church members that pay tithes with multiple family obligations the same way he uplifted Daniella Okeke.

So, in your bad belle mind, you now want to count all Daniella income and attribute it to suleman without any proof? Kontinuu. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by BankeSmalls(f): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:

Dude registered the car in his name just in case the girl stops giving him the booty. He could easily confiscate the vehicle in such an ocassion-after all, na him moto!

But that wisdom has now turned out to be his undoing. Shit's boomerang big time! grin

More conjecture and guesswork, zero proof.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by momentarylapse: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

More ramblings and zero proof, no photos, no video, no implicating voice records. You all are losers grin

Pathetic losers at that cheesy cheesy

See winner? Defending a fake prophet? Maybe you want to be one of his victims? If so I wish you the best!

No proof? Does your phone use kerosine? So all the skype and what's app messages the babe that he was _fucking has been dropping on sahara reporters have been imaginary? So who ordered her arrest? All her trips to new York and Italy with her passport fully stamped were paid for by Jesus? Why cant he also give reasons for why he was in those countries at the same time with her? How come she claims her bank alerts have shown numerous transactions from your lord Suleiman and that the banks should publish her statements? Why are other babe's all of a sudden appearing with their own gist? Why is your pastor claiming not to know her but suddenly has changed the story to they have met before? Why is he only saying she is lying but refusing to counter all the hard evidence the slut is revealing?

The smalls in your name must really be a reflection of your IQ! wink
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by fabuloz1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

This is more accusations, have you heard from the other side? Are you saying there is only one person bearing Johnson suleman? And if it was a gift in good faith?

C'mon, be matured.
What is this one saying? Have I taken side? undecided My take is, this is real evidence.
C'mon get matured!
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by baby124: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:

Of course, that was the point. A lot of so called big men do that in Nigeria. I am glad to see that such an act can be used for good. It's only a matter of time that a single girl will move on and get married. So these useless and dirty married men will buy things in their name to keep a greedy girl in check. That is how one will see these girls in range today and on okada tomorrow. They even do same for their wives. It's God that exposed him.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by BankeSmalls(f): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
momentarylapse:

See winner? Defending a fake prophet? Maybe you want to be one of his victims? If so I wish you the best!

No proof? Does your phone use kerosine? So all the skype and what's app messages the babe that he was _fucking has been dropping on sahara reporters have been imaginary? So who ordered her arrest? All her trips to new York and Italy with her passport fully stamped were paid for by Jesus? Why cant he also give reasons for why he was in those countries at the same time with her? How come she claims her bank alerts have shown numerous transactions from your lord Suleiman and that the banks should publish her statements? Why are other babe's all of a sudden appearing with their own gist? Why is your pastor claiming not to know her but suddenly has changed the story to they have met before? Why is he only saying she is lying but refusing to counter all the hard evidence the slut is revealing?

The smalls in your name must really be a reflection of your IQ! wink

Better wait till your momentarylapse is over before typing more gibberish cheesy

All you typed are what we call circumstantial evidence, not admissible anywhere except to tarnish someone's image. The babe cannot even print her own bank statement from her bank or give us just one photo of them together. An olosho can be rich and travel often.

No proof as usual. The intent is to tarnish his huge image. Don't get carried away till you see concrete proof.
Re: Apostle Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Okeke by BankeSmalls(f): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
baby124:

Of course, that was the point. A lot of so called big men do that in Nigeria. I am glad to see that such an act can be used for good. It's only a matter of time that a single girl will move on and get married. So these useless and dirty married men will buy things in their name to keep a greedy girl in check. That is how one will see these girls in range today and on okada tomorrow. They even do same for their wives. It's God that exposed him.

And there we go again, A lot of big men bla bla bla grin grin

No proof whatsoever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa / Biblical Hebrew Awakening: 12 Tribes Awakened / Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.