Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Homosexual In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexual In Church (2204 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church / Winners Chapel Homosexual Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexual In Church by skylolyng(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2006
CAN YOU WORSHIP IN THE CHURCH WHERE THEY ALLOW HOMOSEXUAL OR GAY MARRIAGE? smiley
Re: Homosexual In Church by michy(f): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2006
God forbid.worshipping with them means that u are in support of the whole thing
Re: Homosexual In Church by michy(f): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2006
its embarassing
Re: Homosexual In Church by samcarlos: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2006
shocked shocked shocked
Are you one/
Re: Homosexual In Church by skylolyng(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2006
God forbid, I can not be one of them in my life. Thats unscriptural and stupidity. smiley wink smiley grin shocked
Re: Homosexual In Church by lunafish(f): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2006
skylolyng:

God forbid, I can not be one of them in my life. Thats unscriptural and stupidity. smiley wink smiley grin shocked

Taking a man made text and believing it word for word without compromise- that's stupidity. Do you honestly think that you're so great in the eyes of God just because you're straight? That judgemental streak is hardly scriptural.

What's even more stupid is the fact that you think that you can be "one of them," as you so eloquently said, by choice. People are born gay and discover it through life.

Let gay people be. These same things that people say about gay people, are similar to what was said about Jews, Black people and every other persecuted group since the beginning of time.

I'm anti-segregation. If gay people want to go to church, they are free to do so. However ignorant, homophobic attitudes would discourage anyone from wanting to congregate in church.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual In Church by skylolyng(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2006
well thats you own opinion. But i did not see it in my own Bible that two man get married so i dont know where they bring their own religion cos the Bible say a marriage between a man and a woman. Thats the reason why i say its not scriptural but if you find it in Bible you can give me the verse and the place u see it. smiley wink angry
Re: Homosexual In Church by exu(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2006
There are no cars or aeroplanes in the Bible either.

I guess you should stop using both.
Re: Homosexual In Church by lunafish(f): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2006
exu:

There are no cars or aeroplanes in the Bible either.

I guess you should stop using both.

lol @exu

It's true- the bible forbids the eating of pork, that doesn't stop people from chowing down on ham sandwiches at the church picnic.
Re: Homosexual In Church by Drusilla(f): 5:25am On Jun 23, 2006
Skylolyng,

If the church was marrying them or allowing them in the church as a couple.

No.

However if it is just a regular homosexual who is doing as everyone else should be fighting sin to the blood.

Yes.
Re: Homosexual In Church by holythug(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2008
wat do u tink. . .dey shd b forgiven. . .get em married, undecided
Re: Homosexual In Church by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2008
holythug:

what do u think. . .dey should b forgiven. . .get em married, undecided

You make me laugh.

You, as a Christian, are against gay relationships, that have absolutely nothing to do with you? That's what I don't get.

Part of being a Christian, and believing in God, is to be tolerant of others, regardless. It's not for man to judge, what gives us that right?

One thing is certain - there's no such thing as being a partial / selective sinner. So, if you believe homosexuality IS a sin in the eyes of God, what about the hundreds of other sins we commit on a daily basis? You're being biased here! The sins you commited yesterday, today, and you'll commit tomorrow, don't they count as sins? What makes you feel your "sins" are more acceptable to The Lord than homosexuality?

It's not easy being a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist etc. We just do the best we can. But, you need to look more inwardly at yourself first, before you condemn others!
Re: Homosexual In Church by samba123(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2008
Genesis 19:23-25 God burns down a whole city (women and children included) simply because they were supposedly homosexual.
(Leviticus 20:13 NAB) If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives
Re: Homosexual In Church by holythug(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2008
@ samba wen d bible states dis y do u now condemn d m.uslims for dis
Re: Homosexual In Church by samba123(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2008
I did not comdem our fellow mus'lim I just like to put it to show them their is a verse written in the Bible. because most of them are hiding the rotten verses. got it lol
Re: Homosexual In Church by JayFK(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2008
obviously selective bible passages to prove your point, can't exactly call that "complete faith" now can you? when you choose to obey some parts of the bible and choose not to obey other parts of the bible.

The bible also states you should kill a disobedient child (Deut 21:18-21) and advocates stoning of thieves and adulterers. Should you obey that one too?
Bunch of fukcin hypocrites.

skylolyng:

Re: Homosexual In Church by JayFK(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2008
samba123:

I did not comdem our fellow mus'lim I just like to put it to show them their is a verse written in the Bible. because most of them are hiding the rotten verses. got it lol

lol Islam is even worse. Merely a plagiarised religion. lol and they actually follow it word for word acting upon their bloodlust.
Re: Homosexual In Church by holythug(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2008
oh plz how many Xtians purely follow d scriptures back to back . . .close my eyes scan dem . .none
Re: Homosexual In Church by bawomolo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2008

there are equally cruel passages in the quoran. you guys aren't that much better.

it would be insensitive to leave a church just because homosexuals worship there. would u quit ur job if u had homosexual coworkers??
Re: Homosexual In Church by Lady2(f): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2008
Yes I would leave the church. The church isn't to conform to the ideals of man. It is spoken against in the Bible, so no church should allow it.
That shows that the church is not built on the foundation of God or Jesus Christ.

Would I stop being friends with a homosexual inside and outside of church? Absolutely not.
Christ dined with the prostitutes and other sinners. It is through love that he led them to the truth. So will I do.
Just because I accept a homosexual does not mean I condone the act. I accept my brother who tells lies because I am no better, but there's no way I will attend a church that skews the truth to favour man and not God.

@Bawomol

Your example is not proper. It is not the same thing. The church is set with God as a foundation, the job is not. A workplace is not a place for a "personal belief" while the church is.
Re: Homosexual In Church by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2008
Now Sexuality determines your Faith and Spirituality! abah! In itself i abhor homosexualism but the gay ones are humans and God loves them even in the way they are if you dont.But i hate Homosexualism.
Re: Homosexual In Church by bawomolo(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2008
Your example is not proper. It is not the same thing. The church is set with God as a foundation, the job is not. A workplace is not a place for a "personal belief" while the church is.

the church is a place for you to worship and not a place to judge others. the unitarian church doesn't have a problem with homosexuality by the way
Re: Homosexual In Church by Lady2(f): 3:16am On Apr 02, 2008
the church is a place for you to worship and not a place to judge others. the unitarian church doesn't have a problem with homosexuality by the way

You're right it's not a place to judge others, that's why I said I would continue to be friends with a homosexual INSIDE AND OUTSIDE of church. If there are homosexuals in the church, I don't have a problem, but if the CHURCH is going against God's word and allowing for homosexual marriage then I am leaving. The word of God is not the foundation of that Church.
Re: Homosexual In Church by TheSly: 3:29am On Apr 02, 2008
Yep i can. . .
But how would i know if one is a homo in the church? undecided
Re: Homosexual In Church by doracle4(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2008
If someone discovers he is an homosexual and wants to change, he can with God helping him, so goes with the lady but if he or she decides to continue living that way, u can not sympatise with the word of God. Man was not created for that purpose. For everything God says, there is a purpose and reason. God designed man to function with a female and not otherwise. If u buy a car and it starts function like a cargo boat, does that make it a car. Its a malfunction. Homosexuality and lesbianism is a spiritual problem. Get rid of it or leave God's presence. He said He does not like it so u can not change it. God will temain God wether u like it or not. Do not use ur standards to think that is the way He works. Man has corrupted the things of God just to suit their lustful desires.
Be warned. If u are a lesbian or homosexual, seek spiritual help.
Re: Homosexual In Church by samba123(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2008
Next time you can see in the market selling the GAY BIBLE woow grin what a new strange maybe you read across a Verse saying: god created M’ADAM AND EVE no longer adam and eve. :DAnd another Verse say’s god created ADAM AND ST’EVE no more eve but Steve lol. grin It not impossible to prouduce such thing like that. Lol grin
Re: Homosexual In Church by slimtoney(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2008
Every one here is interpreting d supposed words of God as if it is written by their father.What is bad is bad it has no two names,if God condemns an act and even punish a generation of pple for same ,then who ar u to now opined that such unholy act should be legalise be it in d church or in our society.

Pple should stop being stupid and irrational over issues that bores on matters of dis nature,if pple are being punished for wrong doing,the rot as we presently see in our society today will not b there.When Idiagbon ruled Nigeria,there was a high level of discipline in dis country dat u cannot just litter d ground,refuse to queue or dress carelessly like most of our ladies does nowadays.

On no account should anybody defend homosexuality and the likes.If Mus,.lims severely punish such acts,do we now say our eyes are blind to a degree of sanity in their societies,If sharia as a legal principle condemns adultery,robbery,homosex,nudity etc and spell out stringent penalty for d victims,are we now saying all d aforementioned vices in our societies are good ? or are we only bent on giving a dog a bad name just to hang it ?
Where is our voice of reasoning ? Until we are able to divorce religion from issues of moral and societal value shall we be able to objectively address issues sincerely.
Re: Homosexual In Church by Witness(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2008
the unitarian church doesn't have a problem with homosexuality by the way

They don't have to, its God who now has a problem with them , since the bible clearly tells us he does not compromise like we men do,

The bottom line is that there might be secret or closet homosexuals in the church, however the bible clearly expects that Homosexuality must be completely condemned preached against and exposed whenever their secrets are revealed , the fact that Christ came for sinners does not mean the body of Christ contains unbelievers.

A believer would not be an homosexual, since it would mean he does not believe the bible then,
Re: Homosexual In Church by Witness(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2008
Moreover its not every one who calls themselves Church that are actually churches , some are wolves in sheeps clothing, hence some would pretend to be christians but deep down are just merely humanistic atheists, who by their thoughts and intents and actions consciously or unconsciously doing their best to contradict and undermine the bible in every way possible.

The bible clearly calls those the synagogue of satan, so you see a place or a group of people can call themselves a "church", even though God knows they are not a church.

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Luk 13:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
Luk 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
Luk 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Joh 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Col 2:22 Which all are to perish with the usingwink after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Php 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

Rev 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Jas 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

1Co 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1. A True Church or Christian clearly follows the bible word for word, without compromising to any humanistic principles, whether or not the hypocritical world tries to persecute them as a result of that or not.

2. Likewise , a True Church or Christian no longer stones or kills people according to the Old Testament (eye for an eye principle) , simply because Jesus Christ has brought about a new convenant and a new perfect sacrifise that supercedes the shedding of animal blood and the keeping of the law as a means of salvation, simply because the law cannot save.

3. God knows His sheep and His sheep hears Him and follow Him by doing exactly what He says in his word, The Bible, His sheep do not do what a mere group of men decide contrary to the bible.

4. Not everyone who claims to be a Christian is a Christian, (we know them by their fruits)

5. Not every establishment who claim to be a Church of Christ are actually one , (we know them by their fruits)

6. We did not find God, God found us, We did not choose God, God chose us, Hence we cannot do what we like, rather We do what God tells us to do, because we have been bought with a price.

7. A christian cannot support homosexualism and still claim to be God's friend, its impossible!

So you see, because the Unitarian Church does something does not mean that the Bible does not condemn it and neither does it mean that God would change his standard for any man or any so called church, far from it. We supposed to do exactly what the bible tells us to do and not what a few men (under the influence of the devil) decide to do and also make other people to do, contrary to what the bible says.

On that day , ye shall all see of which father ye are of, whether ye are of the devil or whether ye are of God
Re: Homosexual In Church by Maykelly(f): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2008
Witness:

Moreover its not every one who calls themselves Church that are actually churches , some are wolves in sheeps clothing, hence some would pretend to be christians but deep down are just merely humanistic atheists, who by their thoughts and intents and actions consciously or unconsciously doing their best to contradict and undermine the bible in every way possible.

The bible clearly calls those the synagogue of satan, so you see a place or a group of people can call themselves a "church", even though God knows they are not a church.

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Luk 13:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
Luk 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
Luk 13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Joh 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Col 2:22 Which all are to perish with the usingwink after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Php 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

Rev 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Jas 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

1Co 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1. A True Church or Christian clearly follows the bible word for word, without compromising to any humanistic principles, whether or not the hypocritical world tries to persecute them as a result of that or not.

2. Likewise , a True Church or Christian no longer stones or kills people according to the Old Testament (eye for an eye principle) , simply because Jesus Christ has brought about a new convenant and a new perfect sacrifise that supercedes the shedding of animal blood and the keeping of the law as a means of salvation, simply because the law cannot save.

3. God knows His sheep and His sheep hears Him and follow Him by doing exactly what He says in his word, The Bible, His sheep do not do what a mere group of men decide contrary to the bible.

4. Not everyone who claims to be a Christian is a Christian, (we know them by their fruits)

5. Not every establishment who claim to be a Church of Christ are actually one , (we know them by their fruits)

6. We did not find God, God found us, We did not choose God, God chose us, Hence we cannot do what we like, rather We do what God tells us to do, because we have been bought with a price.

7. A christian cannot support homosexualism and still claim to be God's friend, its impossible!
So you see, because the Unitarian Church does something does not mean that the Bible does not condemn it and neither does it mean that God would change his standard for any man or any so called church, far from it. We supposed to do exactly what the bible tells us to do and not what a few men (under the influence of the devil) decide to do and also make other people to do, contrary to what the bible says.

On that day , ye shall all see of which father ye are of, whether ye are of the devil or whether ye are of God
nice post
Re: Homosexual In Church by Witness(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2008
Taking a man made text and believing it word for word without compromise- that's stupidity. Do you honestly think that you're so great in the eyes of God just because you're straight? That judgemental streak is hardly scriptural.

What's even more stupid is the fact that you think that you can be "one of them," as you so eloquently said, by choice. People are born gay and discover it through life.

Let gay people be. These same things that people say about gay people, are similar to what was said about Jews, Black people and every other persecuted group since the beginning of time.

I'm anti-segregation. If gay people want to go to church, they are free to do so. However ignorant, homophobic attitudes would discourage anyone from wanting to congregate in church.

The Bible is not a man made text, your believe in evolution is!
Bluntly telling the truth that homosexuality is contrary to the bible is not a judgemental streak, its the truth, not a judgement!
Straightness is not a criteria for being saved , however straightness is a fruit of salvation in Jesus Christ
Gay people who want to attend "the fellowship of the brethren" are welcomed so long as they intend and are ready to hear the truth , otherwise they are better off going to gay bars and hotels. The Church is not a recreational center for public gathering its a gathering of people who believe and are willing and ready to be saved , not for people who wish to continue in sin while still putting on the togar of churchliness

Moreover the[b] physical church building [/b] might include sinners who are not yet saved but are ready to be saved, however the actually Church (the bride of Christ) is expected to be spotless (without sin), as such an a church building going homosexual is just deceiving his/herself into thinking he/she is a Christian , he or she is not and would not be a member of the Bride of Christ until he/she is saved. Church going has nothing to do with Salvation of the person. Salvation has everything to do with being a member of the Bride of Christ.
Salvation is completely dependent on grace through faith in Jesus Christ and not on church going.

Lunafish , please stop deceiving yourself , and stop all this humanistic atheism crap, its either you believe in God or you don't .

God does not condone homosexuality hence Sodom and Gomorah were destroyed, the only reason those kind of old testament judgements are no longer applying today has to do with the fact that Jesus Christ has already offered the perfect sacrifise, hence a new covenant. Nonetheless it does not mean people should now choose to sin even when tempted.

Homosexuals are not forced to have sex with either men or women, they choose to do that, so please stop deceiving yourself , pretending as if they are robots who have no free will to choose between either good or evil,

Again you said that Homosexuality is a biological hereditary thing , Well that is another blatant lie, borne out of all these humanistic atheism crap!.

First and foremost please stop deceiving yourself and those who are homosexual when you say that "People are born" gay, that is a very blatant lie , from the pits of hell. Nobody is born gay, they choose to exercise homosexuality. At least there are people who choose never even have sex, thus that mean they were born without the ability to have sex, absolutely not!

Moreover , you stand about people being born gay is contradictory to the word of God, simply because if you are correct that people are born Gay, then it means you are indirectly saying that God was wrong in destroying sodom and gommorah since it was not their fault that they were born gay (since it was He who created them Gay in the first place), DO YOU NOW SEE THE LOGIC BEHIND SAYING PEOPLE ARE BORN GAY, it simply implies that people are allowing themselves to become a mouthpiece for Satan , by saying that people are born gay (since Satan always tries to make people think that God is sinful or that God made a mistake).

Abeg people are not born gay, if not the bible would not have made it clear that its possible for an homosexual to be saved and turned back to his normal body function.

The bible clearly shows that God can change a man spiritually and phyiscally:

Mat 19:26  But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Mar 9:23  Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Part of the problem with gay people can be found in the following verses:

Rom 1:22  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24  Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29  Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30  Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31  Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32  Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Re: Homosexual In Church by Blatant: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2008
No one is ever born gay!!!

If a homosexual comes to church to try and change his ways, he should be welcomed. But if a homo comes to the congregation because the teaching accepts that he is allowed to keep practicing his homosexuality, I will NEVER be part of that kind of congregation.

The Bible is clear on God's stand relative to homosexuality so it is either you accept it or you go and form your own gay associations.

Na by force to go to church?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Virgin Mary A Reverend Sister? / World Wide Web And 666 / 10 Reasons Why Christians Should Be Involved Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.