Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks (6938 Views)

#BankWars. Sterling Bank Apologises For Shading Other Banks. / GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard / Gtbank Naira Mastercard Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by chris244: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
As you know there's a restriction on foreign transactions while using your atm cards, well I have the perfect solution. With my solution, you can worry less about the exchange rates, you can shop and pay for transactions on any foreign website spending as much as $10,000 daily. You can use my solution on PayPal, Shopify, Ali express, Match.com, etc. Contact me on WhatsApp for more discussions 08155153301
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
lordrooz:
With Union Bank POS, there's joy in banking transactions. No unnecessary queues at the check out counters of retail stores, no network failure and it easily covers all business transactions. Union bank POS is the real deal.

How much does Union bank pay you monthly?
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by Babateemd: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
abbeynism:
I have been trying to pay for a domain to no avail for the past 3 days.
My payment method has been paypal (using my GTbank Naira Mastercard) but it has not been true. I thought the issue was with paypal or the registrar website.
I realized today that it is bank issue when I tried to pay on Vultr.com and I experience the same issue.
I do not receive any email from GTbank for ny previous notice.

I decided to pull a call through to the customer care and to my surprise I was informed that GTBank has blocked any transaction on PayPal.

I tried to use the domain registar and Vultr card processing yet no success.

GTBANK IS TRYING TO FORCE THEIR DOLLAR CARD ON NIGERIANS
Only time will tell whowill lose at the end.

SAME THING HERE. I HAVE BEEN TRY TO PAY FOR LIKE COUPLE OF DAYS NOW AND NOT SUCCESS. TRIED DIRECTLY AND IT WORKED...USE YOUR CARD DIRECTLY

Please I am asking the IM people what card has been working flawlessly on payPal or other international card processing platforms.

Please share with my working Nigerian Bank Cards.

Thanks.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by abbeynism(m): 4:32am On Mar 15, 2017
2sexynet:
Just domain and you are using paypal? We create problems were non exist. My friend go to Godaddy and use that same GTB card to get things done and stop wasting your time. Besides, I and my friend still used Paypal linked with naira card last week,

Man, soft pedal!

I am not a noob. For me to say this and come here to postI have tried GTBank card for days and it fails I was forced to call their customer SCARE where I got to know the ban on PayPal. Besides, I buy my domain for $4 from my source while godady charge up to $10 for registration and $15 for renewal.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by Sheuns(m): 6:34am On Mar 15, 2017
LeSammy:

Only access bank?
For now access is the surest way to transact online internationally.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by 2sexynet: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
abbeynism:

Man, soft pedal!

I am not a noob. For me to say this and come here to postI have tried GTBank card for days and it fails I was forced to call their customer SCARE where I got to know the ban on PayPal. Besides, I buy my domain for $4 from my source while godady charge up to $10 for registration and $15 for renewal.
I don't know what you use the domain name for but if it is for something serious, I believe time should be more important at this stage. If I were in your shoes, I will pay that $10 and save me time with plan to make bank the $6 difference. Now, the renewal is a peace of cake. When it is time, just transfer out of Godaddy to another registrar for just $8. Good luck if you still feel this information I just gave you is useless.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by OkparaEze: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Innnfo:
Use Access Bank. I use all the time even today on PayPal. But its $100 monthly spending limit
Hello, I keep getting declined by bank while paying for school agreement fee.
Pls help
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by BolugaiceAB: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who needs a verified PayPal(naija or foreign)account here in Nigeria, I just made for someone and its working, call or Whatsapp me on 08107128935...PayPal is so necessary
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
The truth be told.
White people (owners of dollars) are dominatory in nature. They hardly will give you 100% access if not subscribing (having a dollar account) to theirs. Master card was just an auxiliary to gain access to dollar.
With lots of experience on this I will tell you the bitter truth.
Forget Afri visa, forget master card don't even try it calling someone on this issue. Simply walk in a bank and ask them for dollar account.
Since I opened a dollar account with GTbank for 1,500 naira and I funded my account and requested for a dollar account, thats all. So make your choice with any bank.
Case closed.
Re: Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks by lucyqueen(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
In need of PayPal or payoneer account tgat can send abd recieve money from any country without restriction ...
contact me on 08064294539.
At a discount rate

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made 800k From Wristband This Year / Stock Market Investors Lose N11billion On Trading Floor / Jumia Urges FG To Grant Tax Breaks To Hospitality Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.