Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,996 members, 7,859,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics (256 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Interview On Channels TV Politics Today With Seun Okinbaloye / Awo's Dysfunctional Legacy On Nigerian Politics / I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics by Mwamba14: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2017
NIGERIA TAKES IT'S RIGHTFUL PLACE IN AFRICAN LEADERSHIP.

I have been keenly following my beloved sister Hon Payne Mwamba Kapema's posts on the transparency with which the Nigerian Government has been handling the absence due to illness of its President Gen Muhammad Buhari.

The Nigerian public has been adequately briefed on the day today progress on the Federal President's medical condition. Even in his absence, Government has been functioning and running smoothly under the leadership of the Vice President who's a Christian.

Whilst Nigeria has a complex mix of religious and ethnic diversities, no Government official or Senator (MP) has used his or her position to promote or insult others who are different from him or her, based on their tribe or religion, as is the case under this Government here.

PF has institutionalised hate speech based on tribe, religion, sex and gender. Freedom Sikazwe, a Cabinet Minister insulted a tribe, PF members attacked Linda Kasonde the LAZ President.

Hate on tribes and professional women has been institutionalised by the PF and the Party President doesn't condemn it.

Our Country needs to be redeemed. People are being inspired by Government leaders to spend their energies and efforts on matters that will not profit the Nation. It's a sad state of affairs.

By DAVID ZULU

(1) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombers Kill 2 In Borno / Fight For Fairness And Justice, But Not Equality! / Fmr Governor Ladoja's 4.7billion Naira Case Held Over Judge's Non-appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.