Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu (1716 Views)

Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Inside Politics: Tinubu, Atiku Held Each Other’s Hands At Abuja Airport / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by wellmax(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2017

"Some people get easily angry whenever they see me being insulted. I think that is childish. I'm a politician and it is my right to be insulted. It is my right to be called names, it is my right to get bad wishes from whoever I outrun in the polity. Politics, sometimes, is a bully game, don't get distracted, keep your eyes on the ball. It is a game of number but equally important, a game of common sense with sole aim of improving people's lives with right policies. Mohammed Ali was a great boxer, he punched you once, he ran away, he made you angry so much that you lose your focus and balance, then he would hit you hard..Those who must beat him must never be angry or lose focus while fighting, keep your strategy to yourself....win some, lose some, that's politics but you must strive to win all but you can never win all.....
"As for insults and abuse, I have received uncountable insults since I joined politics. You can see where I am today politically. I'm a product of insults, left right and centre, that's my food and medicine. I'm not complaining, keep it up...."- ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1294094597367787&substory_index=0&id=370495769727679

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
E.g Smelly mouth

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by MagicBishop: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Drug Baron

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by pauljumbo: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is so true

If you want to be happy and great in life give zero weight and attention to negative opinions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by naijaking1: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
I thought he said 'unaccountable wealth since I joined politics'

2 Likes

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by 48noble(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
like Dino sexualization of ur wife

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by thesicilian: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
And he will continue to receive more for all the money he stole and the vegetable he imposed upon us.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by sainty2k3(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
I'm sure you will receive a lot more for saying that sir. Especially on Nairaland smiley
Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by afroniger: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Take heart. ALL politicians get insulted at some point, either for good or bad. That's part of the cross of being a politician.
Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by LUGBE: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
You have also stolen a lot of money since you joined politics.. ...Yes or No kiss

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by ezana1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by obonujoker(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
LUGBE:
You have also stolen a lot of money since you joined politics.. ...Yes or No kiss

How much did Tinubu stole?? Money not enough to cure Buhari illness....

3 Likes

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Same here Jagaban... I've been insulted several times since I joined politics but I'm used to it. It is the price to pay as a public/political figure.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
smiley what an escapist subterfuge,
How about how you political vultures feast on the carcass of the poor,

You see 'em insults like a big deal, it is nothing compared to the excruciating ignominious pains you make the downtrodden go through,
You crucify us with poverty and bombard us with intercontinental ballistic malfeasance,

You are more like a monstrous pageants of miss-appropriation,
Instead of using political sagacity to ameliorate hunger, rather you exacerbate it in your unholy communion of corruption,

A day will come the poor, will have nothing to eat but you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
How can the insults and side talks of poor people get to you when you own half of lagos state and your houseboy is the governor too... Keep your eyes on the loot jare...

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Same here Jagaban... I've been insulted several times since I joined politics but I'm used to it. It is the price to pay as a public/political figure.
Because people believe you're an unrepentant chameleon.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
my friend.,. Stop calling yourself a politician but an errand boy

4 Likes

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by koladebrainiac(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol you insult yourself most times grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by NCP: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Just wakaing pass.
Even me sef, den don post.abuse me tire for Nairaland.
Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

1. It is the price I as a political/public figures has to pay. Insults are part of the benefit that comes with public service.

2. Agreed, I'm an errand boy to the public. This is why we are called Public Servants .

We are working so hard to ensure that we have a better Nigeria so as to rid the society of trolls (like you guys).

2 Likes

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by Viola2017: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
These uncountable insults should be placed side by side with the amount he has illegally acquired since he joined politics. This will help us understand why he remained in politics.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by wellmax(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jagaban the great.
Many of those insulting here on NL will beg to be your security guards.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by vanbonattel: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
You have given this country the biggest insult so far, how can you sponsor a sick old man who should have been enjoying his retirement to come wreck our economic achievements?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by NCP: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
That is what you get as a Social Media Political Troll.

TonyeBarcanista:
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

1. It is the price I as a political/public figures has to pay. Insults are part of the benefit that comes with public service.

2. Agreed, I'm an errand boy to the public. This is why we are called Public Servants .

We are working so hard to ensure that we have a better Nigeria so as to rid the society of less trolls (like you guys).

3 Likes

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by wellmax(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
They say he looted yet we see the development in Lagos and the progress the state has made.

Other governors that didn't loot, what did they do with state funds?
Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by vanbonattel: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Your own case is different, you are an insult to the word "insult" you are the worst form of turn coat and a political prosti.tute who sells his dignity to the highest bidder.

TonyeBarcanista, you are a fickle minded, double tongued nobody who should hide your face in shame.

If you are not married, spare the world the agony because you will be having divorces every month. Women go suffer for your hand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
NCP:

That is what you get as a Social Media Political Troll.

If only you know the meaning of troll you'd have seen it in you (through your post)
troll
noun
1. a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.

verb
1. make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Don't worry, the APDA government will fix the Education system...

Don't bother thanking me bro, I'm destined to serve the public...cheesy
Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by NCP: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

If only you know the meaning of troll you'd have seen it in you (through your post)

Don't worry, the APDA government will fix the Education system...

Don't bother thanking me bro, I'm destined to serve the public...cheesy

And what do you call this?
Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
See his brown rotten teeths like brown roof republic.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by babdap: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
the same way you Emma's uncountable public fund.
Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by CharlotteFlair: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
From today no more curses, we will only be swearing for you till you apologize for the whitewashing of the old sepulchre in London.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Uncountable Insults Since I Joined Politics -Tinubu by wellmax(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
ibe123:
See his brown rotten teeths like brown roof republic.

Kids will always show up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Not A Nigerian, Am A Biafran. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Is It Right For Governors To Declear Muslim Holidays In Seculiar States? / Crescent University Vice Chancellor Visits PMB In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.