Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Are The Functions Of A Best Man In A Wedding? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Functions Of A Best Man In A Wedding? (1412 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Functions Of A Best Man In A Wedding? by HitlerGaddafi: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2017
I have a wedding coming up soon and Ive been chosen as the best man. What are my duties/functions?. What benefits will I enjoy?. What are the do's and dont's?. There is no substantial thread like this on this forum. So pls mods lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy help.
Re: What Are The Functions Of A Best Man In A Wedding? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Only you combine names of two heartless men as your moniker?. "Hitler" and "Gadaffi". grin

You're to help him in the wedding planning process by making sure all he needs is in order.

Your signature is needed as a witness to the union.

You're to give a speech as the best men.
Let's hear from others.
Re: What Are The Functions Of A Best Man In A Wedding? by HitlerGaddafi: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
kimbra:
Only you combine names of two heartless men as your moniker?. "Hitler" and "Gadaffi". grin

You're to help him in the wedding planning process by making sure all he needs is in order.

Your signature is needed as a witness to the union.

You're to give a speech as the best men.
Let's hear from others.
Give speech? I don dey sweat already. cry The speech and dancing part na where problem dey.
Re: What Are The Functions Of A Best Man In A Wedding? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

Give speech? I don dey sweat already. cry The speech and dancing part na where problem dey.
The wedding planner is meant to tell you what to do. Just rehearse your lines.
Re: What Are The Functions Of A Best Man In A Wedding? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ask Google.
Re: What Are The Functions Of A Best Man In A Wedding? by lalasticlala(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: What Are The Functions Of A Best Man In A Wedding? by HitlerGaddafi: 1:11am On Mar 13, 2017
lalasticlala:
https://www.nairaland.com/2045719/what-responsibilities-best-man#up
Oga I never said there was no thread like this . What I said was a substantial one. The Info's in this one you offered me are lame now. That's why I brought it to the family section where people are more mature rather than romance section.
Re: What Are The Functions Of A Best Man In A Wedding? by Wizywiz(m): 10:01am On Mar 13, 2017
O. P there is nothing much about it.. Jus have ur handkerchief handy to wipe off his sweat... Sometimes u might convey info from d groom. To someone else. U help him bfor d wedding proper like a. P. A. Don't think u ve got any speech to give.
Re: What Are The Functions Of A Best Man In A Wedding? by Richy4(m): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
<<<Make sure the groom was not in a panic mode
<He doesn't Forget the ring
<Run around for him a little that day but if he wants to turn you to a full fledged servant that day, you tell him to mind himself wink
<<<Pretend to clean his imaginary sweat..so it look like you were busy....But if there are AC please do not do it
<<<<Finally, do not forget to smile politely that day, because after the groom, you were the one they are looking @

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Meet A 12year-old Beautiful Girl Who Is Pregnant, Photos.. / Which Is Preferable? / Is There Anything Wrong With Arranged Marriage In 21st Century?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.