Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) (29798 Views)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by olaboo123: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2018
Who said Muslim women in polygamous marriages can't live in harmony?

Amina, the daughter of Jigawa State Governor, over the weekend attended the wedding ceremony of her co-wife Fatima's brother.

Aisha and Fatima are pictured above (red and blue) smiling happily together at the event. Both are married to Lawan Dahiru Mangal.

More photos below...

via http://onecornervibe..com/2018/02/photos-daughter-of-jigawa-state.html

3 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by olaboo123: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2018

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2018
So beacuse they both smiled for the cameras and you persume all is well? My brother Wetin dey mind dey mind

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2018
How Muslim women endure each other in a polygamy house baffles me....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by MiyettiAllah: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2018
xxxx

————

This had me like

7 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2018
olaboo123:
Who said Muslim women in polygamous marriages can't live in harmony?

Amina, the daughter of Jigawa State Governor, over the weekend attended the wedding ceremony of her co-wife Fatima's brother.

Aisha and Fatima are pictured above (red and blue) smiling happily together at the event. Both are married to Lawan Dahiru Mangal.

More photos below...

via http://onecornervibe..com/2018/02/photos-daughter-of-jigawa-state.html

nobody is contesting anything about living in harmony in the family

Living in harmony has nothing to do with religion

How many low income earners have you captioned and open a thread beside the well to do and rich in the society

18 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by kuntash: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2018
yanabasee:

You are beginning to sound like the Freezer crew ..

you want to manage their lives for them ?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by rxmusa(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2018
It is normal in a sane society

1 Like

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by teamsynergy: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2018
ok
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by MrKong: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2018
yanabasee:
Dem complain come give you?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2018
cry
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by flyca: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2018
No woman ever ever wants to share her man with another woman. FACT!

All these ones you are seeing "na condition dey make crayfish bend". If she refuses, or opposes, she will be replaced sharp sharp! So she better lipsrsealed and enjoy is money. Win win!

Polygamy doesn't stop men from cheating anyways wink

14 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by Idydarling(f): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2018
shocked Muslim women try sha

3 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2018
AND THIS IS NEWS ... NA WAOOO

2 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2018
Am still wondering how dis is news

2 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by rxmusa(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2018
yanabasee:

Being that they hold pleasing the Almighty and avoiding going against His injunctions as the ultimate guide in their life is what's strengthening them

4 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2018
flyca:
No woman ever ever wants to share her man with another woman. FACT!

All these ones you are seeing "na condition dey make crayfish bend"

this is called hasty generalization

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by AuntyAmope(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2018
G
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by flyca: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2018
free2ryhme:

this is called hasty generalization

Generalizing the reality kiss

6 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by MuyiRano(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2018
It doesn't change the fact that i'm +1 today.
Long life and prosperity fall on me

12 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by fpeter(f): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2018
I don't understand this. All i think about is STDs

1 Like

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2018
Smiling together in an occasion doesn't imply harmony, stop frisking around

3 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2018
Seen.....
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2018
flyca:

Generalizing the reality kiss

that it is a reality does not mean every woman in it is not happy and should not be generalized
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by flyca: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2018
free2ryhme:

that it is a reality does not mean every woman in it is not happy

Fight with you key pad please kiss

4 Likes

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by empressteemah06(f): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2018
When there is money.. No fight

1 Like

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by mustafa006: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Even our forefathers practice polygamy before the coming of Christianity into this country, so why don't u ask yourself how they lived in harmony then

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part / Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.