Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) (85820 Views)

Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo / Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Aspireahead(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
if these are suppose to be security personnel then we are not safe.

3 Likes

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
All because of woman, d guy na fool o, na today women don dey double date? These days dem dey tripple date sef

2 Likes

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by cocaineaddict(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
contactmorak:
THAT'S THE KIND OF PEOPLE THEY RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIAN ARMY
BLOOD OF JESUS shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
This one dem de bed every time. Hian!
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by imoowo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
That's why girlfriend boyfriend no good
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by veacea: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
contactmorak:
THAT'S THE KIND OF PEOPLE THEY [/b]RECRUITMENT[b] INTO THE NIGERIAN ARMY

4 Likes

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by chuckjoshua(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
dainformant:
Here are photos of the guy who allegedly killed his colleague an Air Force personnel identified as Oladipupo Solape a.k.a Shomzy Shomzy, in Makurdi, Benue State this morning. The NAF personnel reportedly killed the girl out of jealousy because she was reportedly double dating.

Meanwhile, it appears that the guy involved identified as Lieutenant Kalu also killed himself judging from the controversial posts he made on Facebook yesterday night. He wrote; RIP young blood... I wish myself dat........ See below'

Both of their photos have been trending online after they were shared by their fellow colleagues.

Source: http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/photos-of-naf-personnel-chilling-with.html

His name is Lieutenant Kal and not Kalu. Take note!

1 Like

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by ceedenis: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is one of the disadvantage of cohabiting and having premarital sex. It makes you so emotional that you loose all sense of moral thinking.

8 Likes

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by ayblack: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
What a strange world we live.

1 Like

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Tapout(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
i wouldn't be surprised if he's later discovered to have committed suicide°°° it's the army!! He sure knows what's coming next

1 Like

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by adecz: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
You take a life

Destroy your own life

For a two timing gurrl .

You are so selfish that,

You didn't think of yours or her family.

Shame on you, small boy offisa .. sad
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
What uselessness!
Better you also killed yourself.
Imagine if women began to kill men because they double date or cheat, then the only men wey go dey this world na newborn males.

Rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by jiorhemen(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
chuckjoshua:

His name is Lieutenant Kal and not Kalu. Take note!
Sir, I know him very well. His name is Kalu and he is from Abia state (even, the "Lieutenant" is not his real forename). He is an aircraft technician in the Airforce. See his name on his overall in this photo

10 Likes

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rip to the dead.. na wa the babe is pretty he don't deserve early death like. Na am so disapointed in that guy.. fine boy like him distrubing himself on top babe na wa ooo undecided undecided
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
So disapointed the guy want to kill himself also.
jiorhemen:

Sir, I know him very well. His name is Kalu and he is from Abia state. He is an aircraft technician in the Airforce. See his name on his overall in this photo
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Do people undergo psychological evaluation before being recruited into the Armed Forces in Nigeria? I just have to ask because the way some of them think is disgusting.
my dear u are right, bt u won't understand until u've handled a gun, u will feel like u are d king if the world, untouchable, unstoppable, it takes a lot of self control and psychological training

1 Like

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by poshbrave(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=Treasuredlove post=54515098]I really don't know how they recruit so many immature people in security agencies these days...social media models that are highly immature, yet they give them a gun...what do they expect?
Poor girl[r/quote]max age 21year, min 17, so before 22 or 26 d person is enlisted as an officer depending on d entering age.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
All these small boyz wey full Nigeria military .

Na d future be dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by niceguy7(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is what happens when you recruit small small young boys and girls into the military.. ....

2 Likes

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Treasuredlove:
I really don't know how they recruit so many immature people in security agencies these days...social media models that are highly immature, yet they give them a gun...what do they expect?
Poor girl

So u think they under age ? But wait o! They shld have recruited 50yr old man abi?
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Could be as a result of PTSD. From his posts he was not so normal. The deployment and engagement periods have been overstretched in this conflict. I hope our soldiers get periodic psych evaluation.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by juliuscapps(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is just about inferiority complex working in him... How could a sane man with his right thinking mind kill a lady all because she double date?? Atimes, I wonder what led people to do some irrational conduct all because of lust?? Well, we are in the last days!!!

1 Like

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by osundu(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Have ur fact ready before u paste rubbish her.Wat made de killer a lieutenant?the idiot is an airman and u bloody well know de difference.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
mature peeps are in the street looking for job.. when they want to recruit, u will see from ages 23 to 28 years, they will end up recruiting immature folks.. just like one soldier beat up a lady travelling and later sentence to one month imprisonment.. smh
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sm guys and even men are just not matured for anythng called relationship. If she double dates or even if she does worse than that mean u shud kill her? U shudnt even touch her!!! Just walk away or dump her ass. Stupid senseless boy

1 Like

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
wasted sperm, he should have known better that the girl where she came from are genetically promiscuous in nature, I wonder what will make me took this life wey dey sweet me despite no money to flex

3 Likes

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Uziehot(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
contactmorak:
THAT'S THE KIND OF PEOPLE THEY RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIAN ARMY
chai, English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by cstr150: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
PTSD, most likely.
But then trust the Nigerian bush army not to know what PTSD means in relation to ''military'' staffs well-being.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by cstr150: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
niceguy7:
This is what happens when you recruit small small young boys and girls into the military.. ....
That is what is obtainable everywhere.
The younger, the better. Military combat on the field is not for old men and women.

1 Like

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Pamelayoung: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why would this people give guns to amateur? All this young recruits should be made to be sweeping and cleaning the barracks until they're matured enof to handle guns.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.