Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) (85821 Views)

Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo / Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by onedayatime(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kingbuhari:
when u get home insult ur parent, if u get any
parent? Or parents? And you are a producti of a school. Pity you, I pity your schools, I pity your society.
Now I understand because your parents wasted money and resources on you sending you to school and yet, that good english you can't say it fluently.
Back to your message, when your children get your to adulthood, tell them what you told me.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
onedayatime:

parent? Or parents? And you are a producti of a school. Pity you, I pity your schools, I pity your society.
Now I understand because your parents wasted money and resources on you sending you to school and yet, that good english you can't say it fluently.
Back to your message, when your children get your to adulthood, tell them what you told me.
product or producti imagine pot calling kettle charcoal, what nonsense are u trying to write
(when your children get your to adulthood)
the gibberish is nothing to write home about.... meanwhile Grammarian correct urself
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Yusufmanusman(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2017
Why play love in such place.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Ecee0147: 12:20pm On May 06, 2019
demo4ril97:
I am not in anyway countering your opinion sir, I was only giving you an insight of soldiering as an EX-Boy, EX-Jam and an EX-Commando has the case might be. Since the UN truncated the idea of recruiting underage soldiers it takes effect all around the world.

I may not know your background pertaining the Military lifestyle, but I am one savvy in the system. Thanks for your time Sir.

Oga Ex commando are not categorized as ex students f military schools. They only graduated from a school owned by the military

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.