Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? (665 Views)

Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by TeamLeader(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Due to the nature of my business, i've travelled to 6 different states in 9ja startin frm lagos tho & currently in cross river (ikom).
My people, some people are eating different combinations of food that fear me.
somebody somewher in yola now is ordering for Rice + indomie + beans + yam & bread.
Like most people here will buy rice & beans con add like 100 BANANA on top d rice again. i'm not understanding o.
Even in Lagos, i've see somebody order for bread & beans with AGBO 'JEDI by the side as a drink.

The one that scared me most is jollof rice with Bread no meat. lmao!!

Add yours if yu've seen or eating one b4
Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bread and custard bro That's what i ate this morning

1 Like

Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Noodles and custard/pap/gari. In fact anything can go with custard/pap/gari including yams, spaghetti, potato etc.

Bread and ogbono soup

Semolina mixed with palmoil and a pinch of salt sprinkled on it.

I can eat virtually any combo. So fa belle full . Your stomach no go kuku complain say the food no make sense. Its duty is to absorb the necessary nutrients and energize you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by TeamLeader(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
hoshodie:
Bread and custard bro That's what i ate this morning
Lmao!!! Jeeez! just wondering how yo anus to take red wen nxt yu enta toilet
Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by Epositive(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
bread and garri

1 Like

Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by TeamLeader(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
cc: urennankoli

Bread and ogbono soup

The Lawd is your strenght bro. Ogbono on top bread ? lwkm o
Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by Yuneehk(f): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
TeamLeader:

Because he had custard and bread?? That's no weird combo I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by TeamLeader(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Noodles and custard/pap/gari. In fact anything can go with custard/pap/gari including yams, spaghetti, potato etc.

Bread and ogbono soup

I can eat virtually any combo. So fa belle full . Your stomach no go kuku complain say the food no make sense. Its duty is to absorb the necessary nutrients and energize you.

i hail thee my princess! abeg which part of state ar yu from?
Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by TeamLeader(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Epositive:
bread and garri
these ones de popular na... i mean weird & abnormal combo of food
Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by TeamLeader(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Epositive:
bread and garri

ehn wait o...i tot u mean bread nd beans? which one be bread and garri again? Jesu! 9ja hard o
Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by TeamLeader(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yuneehk:
Because he had custard and bread?? That's no weird combo I'm sorry
yu u fit chop am?
Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by Yuneehk(f): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
TeamLeader:

yu u fit chop am?
I fit chop am Ke? I dey chop am Na. Just like taking Bread&tea or Bread&oats. Edit the title of your thread too. It's "taken" not "taking".

1 Like

Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by sleeknick: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bread and gulder

1 Like

Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by TeamLeader(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yuneehk:

I fit chop am Ke? I dey chop am Na. Just like taking Bread&tea or Bread&oats. Edit the title of your thread too. It's "taken" not "taking".

na wa o... yu strong sha. thnx tho
Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by TeamLeader(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
sleeknick:
Bread and gulder
na wa o. hav u eaten it before
Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by sleeknick: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
TeamLeader:

na wa o. hav u eaten it before

Yes... True story. Weed can make u eat anything my broda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The most WEIRD Combinations Of Food Yu've Seen Or Eaten Before? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
TeamLeader:

grin no be new thing na

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Huge Python Facebook User Nearly Got Strangled By / Why You Should Leave Beer And Drink Wine Instead. / 10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Eating Too Much Of Instant Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.