Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. (44243 Views)

Hope Akpan And Wife Expecting Their First Child (Photos) / William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby / Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:
Why surrogate tho?

He is smart.No woman issues, emotional blackmail, expensive divorce, scamming child support and sex timetables...
Marriage these days is like taking a vow to be at the mercy of a woman's logic, which is no logic.
Im considering doing the same. Its the perfect answer to feminism.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
bukatyne:

I don't think he wants a relationship. Surrogacy gives him kids without the relationship.

If that doesn't spell "Gay", I don't know what else does.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Codes151(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:
Why surrogate tho?

No special woman in his life can carry the twins?

Weird.

Guess its the season of IVF and twins in Hollywood and Sportsville.
do they exist?

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by RealHaute: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Contract children.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:
Why surrogate tho?

Weird.

Doesn't want to risk or share his wealth via divorce.
You know as the saying goes.. Hoes ain't loyal.

12 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Codes151:
do they exist?
n

If he doesn't have a special woman, dude is in the closet.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Codes151(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:

If that doesn't spell "Gay", I don't know what else does.
cr7 can never be gay! That guy no dey take eye see kitten o! No try am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Madeu(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:
Why surrogate tho?

Weird.

There can' t be any special woman in his life. Guys like C.Ronaldo get passes at ladies and they inturn don't let that passes down. Better to avoid getting married than to pay huge during divorce session.

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

Doesn't want to risk or share his wealth via divorce.
You know as the saying goes.. Hoes ain't loyal.

That's what prenups are for.

Plus he ain't going no where with a dime should he slump and die on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by chycco: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Madeu:

There ca' t be any special woman in his life. Guys like C.Ronaldo get passes at ladies and they inturn don't let that passes down. Better to avoid getting married than to pay huge during divorce session.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nofuckgiven: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
Lol cheesy cheesy Naija

Regarding topic: actually won't mind using a surrogate to carry my child as well. Abeg, pregnancy stress can be too much. undecided
I won't also mind if my babe wants that option! cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Codes151(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Akshow:
because with his worth, getting a woman that will love him for him is hard. With this, no marriage palaver, no cheating issues, no divorce settlement, no alimony, no custody battle. they are his and of course he has all it takes to take care of them. Genius if u ask me.

them de carry wife collect money for bank ni?
lol! Abi

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Madeu(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:

Prenup can be overturn

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Codes151:
cr7 can never be gay! That guy no dey take eye see kitten o! No try am

Sports men are always too macho to come out as gay, they do all they can to keep up appearances.

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by jkarmstrong(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
you sure say this Ronaldo no be gay? which one be all this surrogate mother parole. You born first pikin, nobody see the mama, dey say na surrogate mother. you wan born another one, this time twins, another surrogate mother. Wetin dey fear u? Fuuuuck woman give am belly d correct way, like messi, make we see the pikin and the mama too.

Just saying o.

anyway congrats

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by NaijaNotryForme(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Madeu:

Prenup can be overturn

Not if its airtight.

Divorce settlements will be paid, but a prenup puts restrictions on it.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Codes151(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:
n

If he doesn't have a special woman, dude is in the closet.
lol!!! He doesn't need special woman!! He's okay with women!

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by hobermener: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
F
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nofuckgiven: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
myking95:

He is smart.No woman issues, emotional blackmail, expensive divorce, scamming child support and sex timetables...
Marriage these days is like taking a vow to be at the mercy of a woman's logic, which is no logic.
Im considering doing the same. Its the perfect answer to feminism.
As long as you have the money. Money speaks louder than words.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Codes151(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:

Sports men are always too macho to come out as gay, they do all they can to keep up appearances.
yes dear! Just like me! Seen me lately?! Cr7 is a learner. I ain't gay! I like special
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Codes151:

So none of these women can be paid well to carry the child?

I'm sure the eggs of those babies were bought.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nofuckgiven: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Codes151:
Yea. That's what heartbroken men use to console themselves. Tell me something else undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Codes151(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
jkarmstrong:
you sure say this Ronaldo no be gay? which one be all this surrogate mother parole. You born first pikin, nobody see the mama, dey say na surrogate mother. you wan born another one, this time twins, another surrogate mother. Wetin dey fear u? Fuuuuck woman give am belly d correct way, like messi, make we see the pikin and the mama too.

Just saying o.
na!! His sperm is insured! So the insurance companies will provide insured womb
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by martineverest(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:
Why surrogate tho?

Weird.

it just confirmed that he is gay.... His first child is as well a result of surrogacy

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Codes151(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:

So none of these women can be paid well to carry the child?

I'm sure the eggs of those babies were bought.
na we need special ones!! U think if we guys need surrogate for our babies, we will look for Nkechi in the village n pay rather than them slay queens on Facebook or Nhiz dopes!!!

Just a safe strategy! Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
ezera:
This guy must be gay.
Honestly
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by FemiLastBorn(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Codes151:
Ronaldo is possessed! No wife! No time! Haba
. U that Ur Not Possessed. I can c How U av Time 4 urself sef

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
martineverest:
it just confirmed that he is gay.... His first child is as well a result of surrogacy

Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:

Plus he ain't going no where with a dime should he slump and die on the pitch.

Prenupial laws vary in diff states and country.
In my own point of view, I think C.Rinaldo doesn't want to share.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.