Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Have you ever gotten sick and prayed for yourself at that moment? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have you ever gotten sick and prayed for yourself at that moment? (244 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have you ever gotten sick and prayed for yourself at that moment? by sosexy111: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
I got up to go to church this morning and suddenly felt very weak, tired and dizzy..
I know I had been too stressed up at work this past week and usually get home everyday by almost 11:47 everyday but I still try to be strong. I get as much sleep as I can too. But today I couldn't force it in as much as I tried. I felt so feverish and cold. I just had to succumb back to the bed, but I couldn't sleep and I was shivering. I tried getting up to go find a pharmacy but no energy to stand up.
Its over two years now I took anything malaria drugs or any of those drugs because I hardly get ill but this morning, I felt I should take all of them at the same time.

While I was on bed thinking of what to do as my sister has left for church, I just thought about the message I heard last week at the church and actually wondered if it works that way. Getting ill and laying your hand upon yourself and praying for healing. I haven't done that before as in instantly praying for myself in bad situations before, I would rather be complaining and telling those who cares to listen.

So I tried it this morning, I laid my hand on my forehead and prayed to God for healing.

My friends I must confess, almost 20 minutes later, I slept off, woke up now very strong as if nothing ever happened.. Well I am strong now and can go out by myself to the pharmacy to get drugs for myself.

You should try it , it works. Don't always take everything as nature taking its course because if its only about nature, then there will be no need believing in your God that you serve.
I am strong now.
Happy new week friends.

1 Like

Re: Have you ever gotten sick and prayed for yourself at that moment? by zionmade2: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dats great bro. Some people will be coming here to tell u how it is not a miracle. Dnt mind dem, d word of God works

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"Thou Shalt Love Thy Neighbour." / Abuse Of Faith / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.