Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Great Victory!!! 'why I Now Respect And Honour Fayose' - Buhari Finally Surrende - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Victory!!! 'why I Now Respect And Honour Fayose' - Buhari Finally Surrende (1650 Views)

Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings / Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Victory!!! 'why I Now Respect And Honour Fayose' - Buhari Finally Surrende by mcebisco: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari, has on Friday, tactically agreed with the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, that age plays a prominent role in governance.
Recall, that Fayose who was the Guest Lecturer at the Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ, World Press Freedom Day, held at the Press Centre, Ibadan, in 2016, raised an alarm that Buhari was too old to govern Nigeria.
“President Buhari is too old to rule this country, and that is why there is problem in this country now. Nigeria should not produce any President that is over 60 years. Younger people should rise and challenge older people. The stealing going on in this present administration, is more than the one during former President Goodluck Jonathan’s period. We as Politicians must be secondary in the books of Journalists, and we are only self-seekers,” Fayose had said.
Similarly, upon Buhari’s return to the country on Friday, he concurred with Fayose’s statement, by stating that the performance of Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, while he was away, was buoyed by his youthfulness and intellectual capacity.
The President however said of himself, that he has age and a military background going for him.
Buhari made these observations when he received political leaders in the State House, shortly after he returned to Nigeria from a medical vacation, on Friday.

Also recall, that Osinbajo while acting as President when Buhari was away, swore-in a new Chief Justice of Nigeria, signed seven bills into law, stormed the restive Niger-Delta to appease the oil-producing communities, among other critical national assignments.
The Vice President’s pace of action was commended by several Nigerians, prompting many to suggest that he should continue playing the major roles in the government.
“Youth and intellect is squarely behind him,” Buhari said, while commending the work done by Osinbajo. “Continue to do the work; Nigeria will continue, whether we are here or not.”
Buhari stated that he has his age and experience, but strongly encouraged the Vice President to step up activities in critical sectors of the country.
“Age and purely military experience is behind me,” he said. “And my single most important advice, is for you to take education of everybody under you...Read More Below: http://www.mcebisco.com/2017/03/great-victory-why-i-now-respect-and.html

Re: Great Victory!!! 'why I Now Respect And Honour Fayose' - Buhari Finally Surrende by Infidan(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
so man wey stand ontop iroko tree don Da see pass old man buhaha wey
sitdon for stool?
interesting
Re: Great Victory!!! 'why I Now Respect And Honour Fayose' - Buhari Finally Surrende by Mekus68: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
A president that cannot even stay in London for three months, is that one a president.

3 Likes

Re: Great Victory!!! 'why I Now Respect And Honour Fayose' - Buhari Finally Surrende by OgatheTop: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buhari and a great fool.
Re: Great Victory!!! 'why I Now Respect And Honour Fayose' - Buhari Finally Surrende by browniecay: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Prison Officers Shaking Hands With Nnamdi Kanu As He Leaves Kuje Prison / EXCLUSIVE: Ex-minister, Musiliu Obanikoro Perfects Plan To Join APC / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi Gets Campaign Team For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.