Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why Nigerians Forgive Politicians And Condemn Pastors? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Forgive Politicians And Condemn Pastors? (534 Views)

Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo / Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Forgive Politicians And Condemn Pastors? by todayboy: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
If Nigerians can forgive and forget the likes of Buhari a man that destroy Nigeria economy in 1984, killed osuofia brother cause many havoc we still elect him as president.

Nigerians forgive James ibori we even give him a rousing welcome

Nigerians forgive the likes of Amaechi, Fashola and other criminals because they are in APC

but we find it difficult to forget and forgive men of God

I have not seen any man of God that has commit any crime that is 1% compare to that of politicians who destroy our economy and makes Nigeria a third world country.

The entire alleged sex scandal of apostle Suleiman is just a sex between two adults
whats the big deal?
sex between adults is never a crime in Nigeria constitution

personally I think the Suleman sex scandal is to distract Nigerians from the failures of Buhari government

Apostle Suleiman is a man of God and not a GOD OF MAN he is prone to make mistake
never place any human on pedestal

Apostle Suleiman i love you no media trial will change that

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Forgive Politicians And Condemn Pastors? by Pavore9: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Why not wait on time to clear his name if he has been wrongly accused.
Re: Why Nigerians Forgive Politicians And Condemn Pastors? by todayboy: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pavore9:
Why not wait on time to clear his name if he has been wrongly accused.

thats why the matter is in court

but Nigerians decide to convict the man of God with the media
Re: Why Nigerians Forgive Politicians And Condemn Pastors? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
When you preach and act hollier than thou you will be judged by your actions .
Re: Why Nigerians Forgive Politicians And Condemn Pastors? by ourema(f): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
If the problem of religion is solved, half of the problem is solved
Re: Why Nigerians Forgive Politicians And Condemn Pastors? by omenkaLives(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tell the stupid thing to admit he screwed a prostitute and engaged serially in bestial activities. Nonsense.

How someone desires we use the same yardstick to judge politicians and pastors beats me. And these are the same people that criticise Islamic extremists.

Politicians are trained naturally to lie and deceive, pastors are trained to do the exact opposite. The least that Randy halfwit could do is admit his guilt and apologise. No one thinks him beyond reproach, he's a human being just like any one of us. The problem lies in the fact that himself and some gullible retärds think he is.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Forgive Politicians And Condemn Pastors? by todayboy: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
Tell the stupid thing to admit he screwed a prostitute and engaged serially in bestial activities. Nonsense.

How someone desires we use the same yardstick to judge politicians and pastors beats me. And these are the same people that criticise Islamic extremists.

Politicians are trained naturally to lie and deceive, pastors are trained to do the exact opposite. The least that Randy halfwit could do is admit his guilt and apologise. No one thinks him beyond reproach, he's a human being just like any one of us. The problem lies in the fact that himself and some gullible retärds think he is.

you are contradicting yourself in this post

how i wish you can put this pressure on Buhari that is destroying our economy Nigeria will be a better place

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Forgive Politicians And Condemn Pastors? by todayboy: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
ourema:
If the problem of religion is solved, half of the problem is solved

the reverse is the case
Re: Why Nigerians Forgive Politicians And Condemn Pastors? by apoti(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Shekau In New Video, Threatens Cameroon, Nigeria, Mali, Others Over Sharia / 2017 Budget / Malabu Scandal: Why I Am Running From EFCC — Nigeria's Former AGF Adoke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.