Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman (760 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by doctokwus: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Another lady has come out to claim that she was in a sexual relationship with embattled apostle Suleman from 2013-2014.
The lady who identified herself as Queen Esther said she began a sexual relationship with Suleman,popularly known as Apostle Suleman in 2013 before a catastrophic breakup a yr later.
" I was an usher in his branch,but i had a sexual relationship with him as he lured me into it in order to solve my spiritual problem and limitations to success in career and marriage,but after the sex,he didnt solve the problems for me,instead he started making proposal for us to marry",Ms. Esther told PremiumTimes.
"I dated Apostle Suleman while i was a member in his church,he was my pastor,spiritual director and mentor,aside being a boyfriend from August 2013-2014 April".
www.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/naija-fashion/225912-exclusive-sex-scandal-another-woman-says-sexual-relationship-apostle-suleman.html
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by mondbest(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Scam
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by Buharimustgo: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
BMC and Islamic demons at work,we knokw the pattern,more will still come out u all will fail
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by doctokwus: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
BMC and Islamic demons at work,we knokw the pattern,more will still come out u all will fail
That defence is becoming stale.
The main issue is,did he or did he not do what these 2 women av alleged,while being married and an Apostle?
BMC,Rufai or whatsover is not a defence against these weighty allegations.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by finalboss(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:

what bmc please
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by finalboss(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
doctokwus:
Another lady has come out to claim that she was in a sexual relationship with embattled apostle Suleman from 2013-2014.
The lady who identified herself as Queen Esther said she began a sexual relationship with Suleman,popularly known as Apostle Suleman in 2013 before a catastrophic breakup a yr later.
" I was an usher in his branch,but i had a sexual relationship with him as he lured me into it in order to solve my spiritual problem and limitations to success in career and marriage,but after the sex,he didnt solve the problems for me,instead he started making proposal for us to marry",Ms. Esther told PremiumTimes.
"I dated Apostle Suleman while i was a member in his church,he was my pastor,spiritual director and mentor,aside being a boyfriend from August 2013-2014 April".
www.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/naija-fashion/225912-exclusive-sex-scandal-another-woman-says-sexual-relationship-apostle-suleman.html

this is serious
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by Tenkobos(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
finalboss:

what bmc please
Buhari's Media Center
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by Tenkobos(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nah Apostle Suleiman you dey call boyfriend?
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by yehmy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
finalboss:

this is serious
Errm we need to talk o
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by emeijeh(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by GameGod(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
[s]
Buharimustgo:
[/s]
What's this one saying?

Seun lalasticlala, another one don land cheesy

Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by finalboss(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
yehmy:
Errm we need to talk o
alright, but how??
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by yehmy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
finalboss:

alright, but how??
let's make it on whatsapp
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by gawu1: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Just admit that the man you have held for years as demi god has disappointed you. That is why man is not worth worshipping but God only. If you can face your front and leave out Islam from the disgraceful act of your promiscuous ''man of God'', it will serve you better.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by doctokwus: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
finalboss:

this is serious
Very very.
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by millik(f): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Stupidity is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last kobo to your pastor to buy a jet…….Mumu is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend…Ignorance is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, and yet he enjoys all the best things in the world, the fine houses, cars, jets, etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy yours….Idiocy is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has a headache…Kolo mental is when you see a starving poor woman with kids on the road and you refuse to give her 50 Naira out of the 5000 Naira in your pocket because it is your tithe….You are a zombie when you trek, dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and smelling like shit during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full factory fitted air- conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slowly driving along the road.
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by doctokwus: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
millik:
Stupidity is when you don’t have a bicycle and you
give your last kobo to your pastor to buy a
jet…….Mumu is when you can’t pay your children’s
school fees and yet have money to contribute to your
church to build expensive schools which your children
will never attend…Ignorance is when you believe it
when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life,
and yet he enjoys all the best things in the world, the
fine houses, cars, jets, etc, while you are waiting till
you get to heaven to enjoy yours….Idiocy is when you
refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital
because your pastor said you should not do so, yet
that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical
attention any time he has a headache…Kolo mental is
when you see a starving poor woman with kids on the
road and you refuse to give her 50 Naira out of the
5000 Naira in your pocket because it is your
tithe….You are a zombie when you trek, dance and
gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating
and smelling like shit during your revival program,
while your pastor is inside a full factory fitted air-
conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable
wife slowly driving along the road.
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by felixomor: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
millik:
Stupidity is when you don’t have a bicycle and you
give your last kobo to your pastor to buy a
jet…….Mumu is when you can’t pay your children’s
school fees and yet have money to contribute to your
church to build expensive schools which your children
will never attend…Ignorance is when you believe it
when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life,
and yet he enjoys all the best things in the world, the
fine houses, cars, jets, etc, while you are waiting till
you get to heaven to enjoy yours….Idiocy is when you
refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital
because your pastor said you should not do so, yet
that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical
attention any time he has a headache…Kolo mental is
when you see a starving poor woman with kids on the
road and you refuse to give her 50 Naira out of the
5000 Naira in your pocket because it is your
tithe….You are a zombie when you trek, dance and
gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating
and smelling like shit during your revival program,
while your pastor is inside a full factory fitted air-
conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable
wife slowly driving along the road.

And u that is wise that doesn't pay all these offerings and money,

How much money have you saved?
You should be among the richest people by now.
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by FunkyMetahuman: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hehehhehehe
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by faithugo64(f): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Whoever planned this obviously doesn't know when to stop

Its so glaring they trying to run this man down

Anyways

Tomorrow is Monday (yawns)
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by tens4real(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
finalboss:

what bmc please
BUHARI MEDIA CREW
Re: Exclusive:another Lady Claims Sexual Relationship Wt Apostle Suleman by Mynd44: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2017

(1)

Ignorance Of Spiritual Warfare Does Not Excuse you From Their Attacks / Write Your Best Oriki (attribute) Of God In Your Language / Why Was Jesus Laying On A Guy Breast? Could This Be Homo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.