Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God (750 Views)

If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. / Why Did The Vatican Remove 14 Books From The Bible In 1684? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God by Mizwisdom(f): 5:57am On May 28, 2017
Arm yourselves with wisdom to resist the devil and all your enemies

Why you need Christian books as a Christian

- Learn from people who have experienced what you are going through and succeeded

- You will gain spiritual insights to win all kinds of warfare

- Learn how to multiply your earnings the spiritual way

- Learn the secrets of wisdom

- Learn the secrets of leadership

- You will grow spiritually

- You will learn how to live an abundant life

- You will learn how to raise godly children

- You will gain insight to make your marriage last

- You will learn how to overcome sickness and disease

- You will learn how to claim your victory

- You will learn principles that will help you succeed in business

- You will learn secrets that will make you get jobs and maintain them

- You will learn the secrets of how to prolong your life

- You will learn how to conceive a child

- You will learn how to do natural contraception

And much more...

Orderbooksng@gmail.com or please send us an email and we will reply

Re: As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God by Mizwisdom(f): 3:13pm On May 30, 2017
Still available smiley
Re: As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God by spiralwedge(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hi Mizwisdom,
I'm disposing some of my books from my private library at ridiculous prices. They are used and some have names or stamps on them. They are mostly Christian books. Sold some already.
Starting from N50, N100 and highest N500
Re: As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God by Mizwisdom(f): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2018
spiralwedge:
Hi Mizwisdom,
I'm disposing some of my books from my private library at ridiculous prices. They are used and some have names or stamps on them. They are mostly Christian books. Sold some already.
Starting from N500, N100 and highest N500

Any pictures?
Re: As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God by spiralwedge(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Any pictures?

Here N50 to N100

Re: As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God by spiralwedge(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Here any for N150, few N200

Re: As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God by spiralwedge(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lastly, any here is N500

Re: As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God by Mizwisdom(f): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
spiralwedge:

Here N50 to N100

Location?
Re: As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God by spiralwedge(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Location?

Mowe.
WhatsApp me to zero9090twosix007zero
Re: As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God by Mizwisdom(f): 7:10am On May 07, 2019
spiralwedge:

Mowe. WhatsApp me to zero9090twosix007zero

I didn't get the email from you again
Re: As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God by spiralwedge(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I didn't get the email from you again

Email?

Anyways, all sold since.
Re: As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God by Mizwisdom(f): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2019
Still supplying books, you can contact me if you're building a mini library for your family in your house or you intend to open a bookstore
Re: As A Christian You Need These Books From Wise Men And Women Of God by Mizwisdom(f): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2019
Benefits of having a mini library in your house
Flicker user [Jenny])

In a study, led by Dr. Joanna Sikora of Australian National University, found the greatest gains in adult literacy, numeracy, and ICT skills when a home had from 80 to 350 books — no additional gains were seen above that number. Nonetheless, what constitutes a large library depends on where you are. Scandinavian families had the biggest collections: 14% of Norwegians and 13% of Swedes had 500+ books in their homes home. Only a handful of countries, though, own fewer than 80 books on average: Chile, Greece, Italy, Singapore, and Turkey.

The effect of digital media

A reasonable question to ask would be about the effect of the rise in digital books. The study downplays the impact of this trend on its findings, saying, "For the time being, however, the perception that social practice of print book consumption is passé is premature." The reason for this is that large digital libraries, for now at least, parallel large paper ones: "…home library size is positively related to higher levels of digital literacy so, the evidence suggests that for some time to come, engagement with material objects of scholarly culture in parental homes, i.e. books, will continue to confer significant benefits for children and adults

Why does living with a home library help?
(Robby Berman)

The study suggests that there are two factors at play here. First is the impact of growing up in a pro-knowledge/learning social environment, since "adolescent exposure to books is an integral part of social practices that foster long term cognitive competencies." Second, reading often helps individuals develop related skills, and, as the study says, "Early exposure to books in [the] parental home matters because books are an integral part of routines and practices that enhance lifelong cognitive competencies." Moreover, "These competencies facilitate educational and occupational attainment, but they also lay a foundation for life-long routine activities that enhance literacy and numeracy."

Even 80 books costs a lot less than a year of tuition

Since the report found that "university graduates who grew up with hardly any books around them had roughly average literacy levels," it stands to reason that having books around the house is an excellent investment in a child's future. The authors write, "So, literacy-wise, bookish adolescence makes for a good deal of educational advantage." When it comes to numeracy, a substantive home library's benefits holds true, as "its impacts are equivalent to [having] additional years of education."

The study's conclusions should be heartening to families around the world unable to provide higher education for their children. Having books around the house can substantially level the playing field in reading and math skills even without the expense of post-secondary time in the classroom.

For those who can send their kids to college, the study suggests that raising a child in a bookish atmosphere may be a prerequisite to deriving the full benefit of a college education, and, of course, it provides a child with an even greater chance of success in adulthood.
TOP ARTICLES 1/5

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/06/17 / Why Are Or Aren't You Religious? / My Weird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.