Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress (24795 Views)

How To Get Free Usa Number using Groove Ip App(netwyz Blog) / How To Get Free USA Phone Number With Textplus App In Nigeria For FREE / How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by eaglegist: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Have you been thinking on how to get USA phone number here in Nigeria for the verifications, Calls and SMS?

Am glad to announce to you that the solution is here for you to this disturbing questions, all what i needed from you is to Relax and journey with as I go through in this post.

There are several methods in the that allows you to get USA phone number here in Nigeria even some Apps allows you to get USA phone number but this days it like those methods are no more working again and those that seems to be working are not free anymore, it is either they charge you or it cost you alot of stress before you get it done.

This post is the only solution for you to get USA phone number here.It will not cost you any dime but a data that will allow you to do the Registration.

Am introducing to you now the solution to get the USA phone number and the solution is TextNow

TextNow is a cross-platform messaging application that offers free U.S phone numbers. It allows you to send text messages (real SMS) to any phone number in the United States, Canada, Mexico and 100 countries in the World for FREE.

TextNow can be used to make free calls to US numbers and also receive calls from anywhere in the world for FREE! You can receive calls, make calls, text and receive messages with it. It is used to verify Foreign PayPal account here in Nigeria.

However, TextNow is not opened to the general public, it's only meant for those in the U.S, Mexico, and Canada, but there is a workaround to it as Non-U.S resident can also make use of it. You can make use of it by changing the I.P of your phone or your PC by the use of VPN.

Read All [url=shinbatblog..com/2018/07/get-free-usa-phone-number-in-nigeria.html#more] HERE [/url]

Cc: honsule, dragnet, puskin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by princemillla(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice one Op

But if you live in Sars prone area, you are doing this at ur own risk.

7 Likes

Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by tonididdy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
princemillla:
Nice one Op

But if you live in Sars prone area, you are doing this at ur own risk.
PLS ELABORATE
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by princemillla(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
tonididdy:
PLS ELABORATE

If they suspect you and search your phone to meet the app, immediately you becomes their victim. You might need thousands of naira to free yourself.

My 2 cent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by ozome15(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Good one am up with u
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Nemesis99(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
How.do I change my phone ip?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by khalhokage(m): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2017
It doesn't work for verification, like WhatsApp for example.
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by ademola964(m): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2017
Helping little n upcoming Gee bois on deer mission

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by hardbody: 8:25am On Mar 13, 2017
Why do i need a US number when I am in Nigeria?

Even when I travel, I roam. So I am always calling with my Naija lines.

Is there something I need to know?
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Mcowubaba: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2017
Seun this na thread for Yahoo Yahoo boys..
Keyboardist grin

Free tools for G Boys....
Alibaba warriors wink
Op, EFCC, Interpol is watching you ooo..

My hand no dey oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by slinkman(m): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2017
This is how folks just put themselves in trouble. If someone gets arrested now, they will cry to high heavens
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by tpapi: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
hardbody:
Why do i need a US number when I am in Nigeria?

Even when I travel, I roam. So I am always calling with my Naija lines.

Is there something I need to know?
ow much does ur telcom network charge for one month roaming for US travels
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
I den go try it on my itel s31 too cool
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by eightsin(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
eaglegist:
Have you been thinking on how to get USA phone number here in Nigeria for the verifications, Calls and SMS?

Am glad to announce to you that the solution is here for you to this disturbing questions, all what i needed from you is to Relax and journey with as I go through in this post.

There are several methods in the that allows you to get USA phone number here in Nigeria even some Apps allows you to get USA phone number but this days it like those methods are no more working again and those that seems to be working are not free anymore, it is either they charge you or it cost you alot of stress before you get it done.

This post is the only solution for you to get USA phone number here.It will not cost you any dime but a data that will allow you to do the Registration.

Am introducing to you now the solution to get the USA phone number and the solution is TextNow

TextNow is a cross-platform messaging application that offers free U.S phone numbers. It allows you to send text messages (real SMS) to any phone number in the United States, Canada, Mexico and 100 countries in the World for FREE.

TextNow can be used to make free calls to US numbers and also receive calls from anywhere in the world for FREE! You can receive calls, make calls, text and receive messages with it. It is used to verify Foreign PayPal account here in Nigeria.

However, TextNow is not opened to the general public, it's only meant for those in the U.S, Mexico, and Canada, but there is a workaround to it as Non-U.S resident can also make use of it. You can make use of it by changing the I.P of your phone or your PC by the use of VPN.

Recommend: How to change the I.P of phone and P.C

Non-U.S residents can only sign up on TextNow with the help of a VPN (Any VPN with a steady US IP address will do).

Recommend: Best Free VPN softwares for your Devices (phones and PC)
To Get a Free US Phone Number in Nigeria Via TextNow
Make sure your VPN is up and running, I normally use premium ExpressVPN though, and ensure to use ONLY USA server address. You can use ip2location.com to confirm your IP location.

Now, visit https://textnow.com and click on the Sign Up link. Fill in your detail and click on the Sign Up button, in the next page, you will be asked to "Enter Your Area Code".

Simply log on to http://www.worldatlas.com/na/us/area-codes.html Scroll down to choose your preferred Area Code.

Input your Area code and tap on "Continue" button, then select your preferred USA phone number and click on "Continue" button. You should have your own US phone number within seconds without leaving Nigeria.

For more convenience you need to download TextNow mobile app. TextNow app is available for the Android OS, which is good for calls and messages push notifications. You can make calls and receive calls with it, you can also send and receive messages with it. TextNow is use for verifications on sites/features that do not support Nigeria and to chat and call the Foreign friends.

TextNow is available in Google Play Store, but Non-U.S resident can't download it easily there, even with the VPN, you may not be able to download the app from Play Store.

Steps to download TextNow APK Version

Copy the Play Store link of TextNow.
Visit apps.evozi.com
Click/Tap on APK Downloader button and you will be redirected to another Site.
Paste the link of TextNow APK you copied in step one into the provided space and click on Generate Download Link button with the blue color background.
Click on the Green Download button on the next screen to download TextNow APK to your smartphone.

For your time-saving, I have uploaded TextNow APK version on another server, you can easily download it here

After installing TextNow APK on your Android device, connect your VPN Android version, then fire up the Textnow app to get started. You must be online to receive calls with TextNow free version.
You can view your calls and SMS messages history at the dashboard of your TextNow, once you're signed into your account.

TextNow Premium
Upgrade to premium is not compulsory, but to remove annoying ads, lock-in your number, and get call forward to your local number.

The Monthly fee is $2.99
The Yearly fee is $29.99

Warnings: Always ensure to use a US IP address while accessing your TextNow account.

This is where I dock the ship folks. 100% free US phone number in Nigeria, let me know if you like the offer.

source: http://www.eaglegist.com/2017/03/get-free-usa-phone-number-in-nigeria.html

Cc: honsule, dragnet, puskin

Op, I have tried using fakemap and other vpn on my phone but the location refuses to change. I will like to use this textnow but working IP will be issues
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by dacovajnr: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
I den go try it on my itel s31 too cool
Anu elo ni itel n san fun e fun Advert toh n se fun wan? undecided
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by hardbody: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
tpapi:
ow much does ur telcom network charge for one month roaming for US travels

My facilities team under the Corporate Services Group handle that. I am not able to confirm the figures. My recharge (pre-paid) is handled from the relevant department. While I have not stayed for a month at a stretch in any official engagement within and outside, I have also never been unable to make and receive calls from location. If you genuinely require that information, you could either confirm from your telecom network or I could request that my people provide that information. In the later case, you may have to wait for a little while. This is not an engagement i generally get involved with.
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
No me i just love the itel ni ooo sad
dacovajnr:
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
or what makes u think am been paid by itel? Nooooooooooooooooooooo i just love the product
dacovajnr:
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by junnyjake(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice on OP.

Where I stay in the north, there we don't get harrased by SARS, efcc it what have you, it's only the NDLEA who are more concerned about drug dealers/users.

To be on the safe side I usually have my apps - the VPN apps, and now textnow in .exe form and then zip it, hide the zip format where you'd never find it.

Whenever I want make use of them, I install them and when done I uninstall.

I arrange for appointments with my foreign clients beforehand, this makes things easy.

One has to look outside to make a living these days, and you don't have to be a yahoo boy before you make it big out there, there are many opportunities.

5 Likes

Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Dan42(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
It's no news to me I used it in opening and verifying my US PayPal account. It's free.
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by junnyjake(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Dan42:
It's no news to me I used it in opening and verifying my US PayPal account. It's free.

Funny thing is Nigerians think this is one of those tools exclusive to internet frauds.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Erums(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
junnyjake:
Nice on OP.

Where I stay in the north, there we don't get harrased by SARS, efcc it what have you, it's only the NDLEA who are more concerned about drug dealers/users.

To be on the safe side I usually have my apps - the VPN apps, and now textnow in .exe form and then zip it, hide the zip format where you'd never find it.

Whenever I want make use of them, I install them and when done I uninstall.

I arrange for appointments with my foreign clients beforehand, this makes things easy.

One has to look outside to make a living these days, and you don't have to be a yahoo boy before you make it big out there, there are many opportunities.

Ros pls i need briefing... Help me
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by junnyjake(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
Erums:

Ros pls i need briefing... Help me

Can you rephrase?
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Erums(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
junnyjake:

Can you rephrase?

On the textme now issue... U said u dont do G den what do u do... U can help.. Im interested.
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Thermilola(m): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
@op, pls I need link to download VPN apps like hotshield to my system
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by kogbaski99: 2:20am On Mar 15, 2017
What will I do with USA phone number na
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by junnyjake(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Erums:

On the textme now issue... U said u dont do G den what do u do... U can help.. Im interested.

Send me a mail.
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by eaglegist: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
For your best free VPN for your device (phones and computers) and how to change your I.P visit www.eaglegist.com/2017/02/best-free-vpn-sotwares.html?m=1
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Ssholly(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
junnyjake:

Send me a mail.
am interested too wink
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by junnyjake(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Ssholly:
am interested too wink
Have you sent me a mail yet? If not, do so.
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by Emmotion(m): 1:26am On Mar 24, 2017
junnyjake:

Have you sent me a mail yet? If not, do so.
bro, here is my email....douglasoseyomon@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress by hoover420: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Op I have express VPN but haven't paid for the premium.
Please which other VPN(I mean strong one) can I use to download it.
And is it different from textme on playstore?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel BIS Service / 6 Future Smartphone Features That Will Change Everything / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.