Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

How To Get Free Usa Number using Groove Ip App(netwyz Blog) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Free Usa Number using Groove Ip App(netwyz Blog) (2152 Views)

How To Link Nin To Phone Number Using Mws Nimc Mobile App / Link Your NIN To Your Airtel And Glo Number Using Your Phone / How To Get Free USA Phone Number With Textplus App In Nigeria For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Usa Number using Groove Ip App(netwyz Blog) by olukiesy(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2019
[b][/b]Groove IP application gives free USA number from any region to USA people but hold in, must we come from United States to really get this phone number?
Not actually, because I am here to help you get the phone number in Nigeria for free without paying a penny.
Groove IP phone number is secured and not for the public like TextPlus, and are for the people who wants to their phone number for important storage, or sensitive transactions.
Moreover, if you don’t use the number for days, you will be alerted via a mail that the number will soon be reassigned to another person. You have to perform some activities on the app, like calling and others to claim back your number.
Without further ado, you can now get your USA number from Groove IP app by following these procedures:
STEP 1: Download Groove IP application via here. Don’t launch the app yet because it will detect you are from Nigeria.

STEP 2: Get a VPN to bypass the restrictions and detections. I recommend TUNNELBEAR VPN or ORBOT. Let’s use Tunnelbear VPN app here (https://netwyz..com/2019/03/how-to-get-free-usa-number-on-groove-ip.html)

STEP 3: Launch your TunnelBear mobile app and connect to United States (USA).

STEP 4: Now, launch your Groove IP app and tap on “SIGNUP” and accept all policies and permissions.
follow link https://netwyz..com/2019/03/how-to-get-free-usa-number-on-groove-ip.html to continue.

Re: How To Get Free Usa Number using Groove Ip App(netwyz Blog) by Auxigen(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Done this...it's detecting I used a VPN

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 / Samsung Is Now Offering Trade-ins For Huawei Users / You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.