Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) (82543 Views)

Police Officers Flogged, Stoned For Harassing An Airforce Officer In Abuja (Pix) / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2017
better than using it on unarmed innocent civilians
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by searchng4love: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:

Oga why are u mentioning me upandan? angry
Who knows?

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by pokipoki: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2017
Pappyjim:
D useless idiot should be hanged by d ball to die a painful death!
He will hang!!! The process towards his demise will be very painful. He will be abandoned by friends and family. He will be dismissed for the armed forces. He will stand a length trial and sentenced to death. He will have a long time thinking of his action before he is finally killed.

5 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2017
Davash222:
Rip to her.

To all the ladies out there, remember, it is better to be single than to be in an unhealthy relationship.

God Bless you for this wonderful comment fa !
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by DonDiego(m): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
The comments so far gladens my heart and are an indication why I feel the Yorubas are indeed very tolerant people. Very commendable stuff worthy of emulation.

The victim is Yoruba and the name of the murderous officer is Kalu...

Were this to be the other way round, we would have had a full blown tribal crisis in our hands.

Nairaland wouldn't have been able to contain the hostilities between Igbos and Yorubas.

It would have been called Genocide against "biafrans".

Emma Pitiful would have issued a "powerful" statement on Ladio Biafla.

We would have been reminded how dangerous it is to date a Yoruba guy, etc.

This is how messed up Kanu and his foot soldiers have made these guys. Their minds have been twisted beyond redemption.

God rest her soul, and may God help us overcome the scourge of ethnic intolerance, amen.

See pot calling kettle black. Are you any better than 'Emma Pitiful'?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by deflover(m): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Its rather unfortunate that this happened
Not all guys can handle rejection
There are so many questions to be asked
He accused her of double dating
If he wanted the cherry that bad why didn't he marry her
What am I even saying
Who would marry this beast
Now he has taken a life at this young age
He will be kept in prison as the case would take a while before he is sentenced
Since its within the military
A court Marshal will be constituted and he would be sentenced to death
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Do not cheat on your partner. If you find someone new,break it off with the old and show some respect for what you both once shared.
Only a fool will die for the love of one woman when there are a thousand women even better.
Say no to #CHEATING and #PASSIONCRIME.

4 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2017
Pappyjim:
What u get when BOYS join the military..
What u get when men with light brain join the military..

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by pokipoki: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2017
People should be wary of relationship they are in. Its not by force!! This applies to both married and single couples.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by eluquenson(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2017
These young officers need not handle guns without psychiatric evaluation

They are supposed to be nursing their career but roaming about like romeo and juliet, both are a waste to this generation.

7 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by bedspread: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
His suicide note
DEVIL IS A BASTARD...... EVERYONE NEEDS TO EMBRACE JESUS LIKE NEVER BEFORE... THERE ARE WICKED SPIRTS MOVING AROUND LOOKING FOR WHO TO ENTER....
DONT LET YOURSELF BE A VICTIM
EMBRACE THE KING OF kings Totally this day..

GOD BLESS US ALL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by HeGeMon(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2017
Yea that's possible, but I knw there was a time nobody was supposed to take arms home, dnt knw if that is still enforced, if u were caught with arms in d quarters, the MP will take u up, that is why there were 2 armourers on Shift basis to sign in rifles as early as 0600, still wondering why did he take his rifle home, that was the first mistake.
Absoj:

Where he got the rifle to commit d heinous act isn't much of a question. It's quite Possible dat while on duty, he dashed in around dat time(0400AM) or thereabout...then h lost it and fired. He killed her. No doubt at close range given d effective range of d assault rifle at 300m, imagine d damage it would do in close quarters. It's so bad and unimaginable.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by petitejolie(f): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2017
after dey will tell ladies struggle life with a guy dont go for an already made man. probably if she had bin dating a colonel now. e for better. but all dis lieut hungry soldiers. ladies stay away from such men o. dey av high mental disorder tendencies. rip dear
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by omenkaLives(m): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2017
DonDiego:

See pot calling kettle black. Are you any better than 'Emma Pitiful'?
Typical. So difficult for them to heed good counsel.

I am not better than Emma pitiful.

Now you you can run along and go tell your teacher I said so.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2017
Stelvin101:
Nigerians can stress issue. The gal was killed fine, let it end there. Wetin we wan use her dead body do? angry

Are you okay ? You be Kalu useless Papa abi..

6 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2017
searchng4love:
There are so many madd people in Nigerian security agencies.... They all should be subjected to mental checks periodically.
Thank goodness it's not refiner... God forbid bad thing...

How was he recruited in the first place, is not saddling that over 200 CJTF in the NORTH were conscripted into the NA by Buhari.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by dadabashua1(m): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2017
so sad...RIP
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by VellyG(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
The comments so far gladens my heart and are an indication why I feel the Yorubas are indeed very tolerant people. Very commendable stuff worthy of emulation.

Were this to be the other way round, we would have had a full blown tribal crisis in our hands.

Nairaland wouldn't have been able to contain the hostilities between Igbos and Yorubas.

This is how messed up Kanu and his foot soldiers have made these guys. Their minds have been twisted beyond redemption.

God rest her soul, and may God help us overcome the scourge of ethnic intolerance, amen.
His Dad is Yoruba.. His full name is Ayomide Kalu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Chukzy44(m): 8:22am On Mar 13, 2017
Negodo so love is now at victims risk grin grin
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by cremedelacreme: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

Must you stoop so low to show your bigot against Igbos? When has Kal become Kalu? You are so full of hate. angry

6 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by illegalking: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2017
nams77:
All this little boys in the military going around with guns are like loaded gun powder waiting to explode. They are highly unstable and emotionally unbalanced laced with inferiority complex. That was how one goon almost shot my mother in law in the foot in a crowded market(igbudu). He raised up his rifle, cocked it and fired in between her feet. The bullet dug a big crater in front of her and the sand and granites that were blasted up by the impact of the bullet grazed her legs causing bleeding lesions.
I go try get dictionary on my way out..

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by DonDiego(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Typical. So difficult for them to red good counsel.

I am not better than Emma pitiful.

Now you you can run along and go tell your teacher I said so.

If this was your idea of 'good counsel', I'd rather take a mouthful of insults from Fayose. At least, with him I'd be sure of what I am getting and with no lies masquerading as truth.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by CairCharles(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Stelvin101:
Nigerians can stress issue. The gal was killed fine, let it end there. Wetin we wan use her dead body do? angry
what if this was your sister? Will you be talking like this

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by suremossty(m): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2017
Before anything could be done,it's advisable to let the guy goes on mentally check bfr the capital punishment prevails, if he's mentally balance or the deed was done out of his senses...
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Acidosis(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2017
The result of dating a "bad guy"... the "pepper abi tomatoe dem gang" crew..

Too bad for the lady. There are hundreds of good men you could have dated out there but as we always see, youthful and adolescence exuberance led you into the arms of a monster.

Continue to rest in peace.

A lot of ladies girls are currently in the same trap. What these people derive in dating street urchins and cultists is really beyond me. This guy is simply a cultist in camouflage.

5 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by HeGeMon(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2017
And the girl na provost fa, I knw wetn those provost MP's go do am for guardroom, him go dey cripple by this morning, all these street urchins wey suppose dey alaba, dey do osaanya come spoil my fathers job
Pappyjim:
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Btruth: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2017
How can you claimed that you love someone and yet, you can face that person and kill her/him?

Such people are devil incarnate.

angry
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2017
I wonder why they are dating in the first place. small boys and girls of nowadays don't want to be patient.
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by hugo2802: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

Turning this into a tribal issue is not necessary. Lets be careful.

Kindly note that i was not insultive in my comment.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by progress69: 8:29am On Mar 13, 2017
nams77:
All this little boys in the military going around with guns are like loaded gun powder waiting to explode. They are highly unstable and emotionally unbalanced laced with inferiority complex. That was how one goon almost shot my mother in law in the foot in a crowded market(igbudu). He raised up his rifle, cocked it and fired in between her feet. The bullet dug a big crater in front of her and the sand and granites that were blasted up by the impact of the bullet grazed her legs causing bleeding lesions.

A military man will not shoot without tangible reason, cos he knows a BOI will be setup to ascertain how he lost one bullet.
Except those in the ND and NE
Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Equado(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

bros, sincerely what you just wrote doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 13, 2017
Dextology:
This is so painful, the beast should be dealt with. He who kills by the sword shall die by the sword.

imagine taking the life of the one he claim to love, no argument or disagreement is worth taking ones life.
some news alleged that he caught the girl red handed on bed with another senior airman straffing. For more check is facebook timeline, the cryptic post he posted befor the murder. 'lieu Kal'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.