Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (2286 Views)

Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate: Used To Blackmail Her By National Assembly / Atiku Abubakar: Buhari & APC Side-lined Me After I Helped Them Win 2015 Election / World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by benkeke(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Following the recent lady who came out to also blackmail Apostle Johnson Suleman it would have been better for El-Rufai to line up all her daughters to blackmail the innocent Man of God instead of hiring marine kingdom agents who has chosen the path way of self destruction.

The lady, who identified herself as Queen Esther, said she needed the protection of the Kaduna State Government before she can spill out her venomous and spurious allegation against the fiery preacher. We all know that their PAYMASTER is no other person than the Governor who only has the monopoly to speak about the killings of Christians in Kaduna.  The idiot began by saying she had a  sexual relationship with Mr. Suleman (popularly known as Apostle Suleman) in 2013 before a “catastrophic break-up” a year later. 

This is a vendetta against the preacher for speaking against the killings of Christians in Kaduna. The handwriting is on the wall. The character assassination scheme is to discredit and damage the reputation of the preacher thereby causing division among the body of Christ so that they can perfect their satanic plan of Islamisation of Nigeria. Also the reason for the vilification of the eloquent preacher is still unconnected with the fact that Ayodele Fayose the executive governor of Ekiti state maintains a cordial relationship with the preacher and we all know that the latter is the number one enemy of the present administration.

Our war is not on social media but rather on our kneels to God in prayer. You don't battle with a man whom you don't know the source of his strength. You cannot speak or touch an anointed life and not go disjointed in life. All the bloggers who has been posting trash on their blogs against the innocent man just because they want traffic, I hope the traffic you want will not traffic you to perpetual bondage.

Lastly, those who also comment negatively on what they don't know about, I hope your comment don't bring you an unbearable torment. It's now clear to me why FESTUS KEYAMO is unable to bag the prestigious SAN title after several attempts when young guys who just started the legal profession are all SAN's this is due to his already damaged reputation. A known serial blackmailer and womaniser who had children with different ladies.

Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought, speak the word and it shall not stand: For God is with APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by benkeke(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
You monitor us you die
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
benkeke:
Following the recent lady who came out to also blackmail Apostle Johnson Suleman it would have been better for El-Rufai to line up all her daughters to blackmail the innocent Man of God instead of hiring marine kingdom agents who has chosen the path way of self destruction.

The lady, who identified herself as Queen Esther, said she needed the protection of the Kaduna State Government before she can spill out her venomous and spurious allegation against the fiery preacher. We all know that their PAYMASTER is no other person than the Governor who only has the monopoly to speak about the killings of Christians in Kaduna.  The idiot began by saying she had a  sexual relationship with Mr. Suleman (popularly known as Apostle Suleman) in 2013 before a “catastrophic break-up” a year later. 

This is a vendetta against the preacher for speaking against the killings of Christians in Kaduna. The handwriting is on the wall. The character assassination scheme is to discredit and damage the reputation of the preacher thereby causing division among the body of Christ so that they can perfect their satanic plan of Islamisation of Nigeria. Also the reason for the vilification of the eloquent preacher is still unconnected with the fact that Ayodele Fayose the executive governor of Ekiti state maintains a cordial relationship with the preacher and we all know that the latter is the number one enemy of the present administration.

Our war is not on social media but rather on our kneels to God in prayer. You don't battle with a man whom you don't know the source of his strength. You cannot speak or touch an anointed life and not go disjointed in life. All the bloggers who has been posting trash on their blogs against the innocent man just because they want traffic, I hope the traffic you want will not traffic you to perpetual bondage.

Lastly, those who also comment negatively on what they don't know about, I hope your comment don't bring you an unbearable torment. It's now clear to me why FESTUS KEYAMO is unable to bag the prestigious SAN title after several attempts when young guys who just started the legal profession are all SAN's this is due to his already damaged reputation. A known serial blackmailer and womaniser who had children with different ladies.

Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought, speak the word and it shall not stand: For God is with APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
the same way Apostle Suleiman ran to fayose for protection? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by diasporaman(m): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
All the post I have read today about the preacher are all against him, except this one who has come to defend him.
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by Okanokan(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Apostle Suleiman has said this is a spiritual battle and we who are the body of Christ must allow the spiritual to take precedence over the physical, and we must curtail our response because one of the factors that sustains a person who suffer from Narcissist Personality Disorder(NPD) as keyamo do, is to do everything to sustain the debate, We must ignore him. Moreover, the issue at stake is not STRANGE, if El'Rufai can say Our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST slept with Mary Magdalene, what can he not say about Apostle Johnson Suleman. Ignore him and the cabal and this will fizzle out in no time.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by emeijeh(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
The end shall tell.
I stand with Apostle Suleman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by NASTYNASOSO: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
HMMMM IS EL RUFAI NOW A FEMALE?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by Ahmadgani(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Her daughters? How many daughters she get?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by ifex370(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Whether Brother Sule did the unlawful act or not.. I stand by him

We are all mortals..no one is above temptation...

What is bad is killing off a fellow Christian @ a point when he needs encouragement d most or when he/she has fallen..

I rather stand with my Christian brother.. That with some accuser or d media

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by jamislaw(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2017
benkeke:

quit wasting your time Suleiman will keep on enjoying that ass. Or is it ELRufai that bought house and cars for that actress too, common use your brain not your dick.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by Geniro: 1:05am On Mar 13, 2017
jamislaw:
quit wasting your time Suleiman will keep on enjoying that ass. Or is it ELRufai that bought house and cars for that actress too, common use your brain not your dick.

Where are the documents of the house zombie ?
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 13, 2017
stop using God to justify your sick life. The law should take its course

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by GavelSlam: 6:05am On Mar 13, 2017
Sule cannot be using hard-earned tithes to finance the lifestyle of women he fvcks.

The likelihood that any one of you defending him here has ever had 8,000 euros in your possession at any one time is less than 10%.

More and more revelations of this philanderer would continue to come to the surface.

The rest of society would be the judge.
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by exco90(m): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2017
i pity the destiny of this fools... na el rufai arrange otobo and alfa sule together abi... you guys brains have been configure into gulibility

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by KINGwax007(m): 6:38am On Mar 13, 2017
So, now, it is el rufai that is blackmailing the fornicator...

It is well..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by diasporaman(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2017
Bring this to front page. The tide is now against the hunter
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by ironheart(m): 7:09am On Mar 13, 2017
Can we as nigerians stop being sentimental and use our brains to think? I have read statements from both parties n i believe the pastor should come out boldly to defend himself instead of accusing the governor of kaduna state.

I am surprised Fayose has not made a comment on this. Which does speak volume

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2017
I stand in God for apostle sule
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2017
Am not surprised our fg can be jobless to stoop this low in disguise of otobo n Queen Esther to hunt sule.

Keyamo has been all time fraud. He can sell Nigeria for his cares
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by drss(m): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2017
islamist extremist n fundamentalist, in their quest for jihad n islamization will use christians (useful idiots) to destroy n divide d church.
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by greenmonk: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2017
benkeke:
You monitor us you die
Are you a native doctor or juju priest? Answer these questions then I will comment. But is el ruffian a man or woman? We are confused by your title. and again why you come FTC your own thread?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by benkeke(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2017
Lauretta onochie Buhari's aid have even condemned the blackmail of the preacher. She said the Apostle is just a victim and he is not the person they are saying he is

This post needs front page attention or is there a conspiracy here also
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by vedaxcool(m): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2017
[s]
benkeke:

[/s]

Apostle booty media centre ABMC

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by vedaxcool(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2017
[s]
ifex370:
Whether Brother Sule did the unlawful act or not.. I stand by him

We are all mortals..no one is above temptation...

What is bad is killing off a fellow Christian @ a point when he needs encouragement d most or when he/she has fallen..

I rather stand with my Christian brother.. That with some accuser or d media
[/s]

We know you will stabd by him even if he did it.... you naturally stand by cocaine pushers, fraudsters, corrupt officials, adulterers, lying adulterers and a host of other deplorable individuals.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by Tazdroid(m): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2017
Fellow Nigerians...
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by genearts(m): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2017
When I see posts likes this, I'm ashamed of being a christian. Its scary.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by ificatchmodeh: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Religion is truly opium for gullible..

Benkeke.. you don't have to swear on behalf of man..

The heart of man is evil.. state your defence to the best of your knowledge.. wetin you confirm..no be wetin person or pastor tell you.

I'm not judging anyone.. but in life anything is possible.

Between,pls leave government out of this..
If this is a fight against christiandom like you want us to believe..

What about other churches that ve been vocal concerning the same issues.. Lot of them..

Beside God is God.. he's not man.. and he don't need man to fight his battles..
That's why Christians have been able to survive.. even in times of perilous persecution.
We're still living in the same world.. only time and place change.
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by durangokid: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Her daughters? How many daughters she get?
I know of one that died sometime ago, you know they marry a lot but if you ask ipob they will give you the address of all of them
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by Ahmadgani(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2017
durangokid:
I know of one that died sometime ago, you know they marry a lot but if you ask ipob they will give you the address of all of them
i never knew her daughter died. But what of el-rufai's husband?
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by limeta(f): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2017
I stand with the apostle Suleman
El rafai is a terrorist
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by benkeke(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Front page
Re: El-rufai Should Have Lined Up Her Daughters To Blackmail Apostle Johnson SULEMAN by benkeke(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2017
Don't deny me my front page right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Certificate Scandal:melaye Files N5bn Libel Suit Against Saharareporter / Presidency Secretly Acquires New Jet / What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.