Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E (2325 Views)

Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by Princewell2012(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Actually am not happy when I saw this. let me make it short. The result was cancelled. Buhari never expect the out comes of that result. Everybody was expecting for the result to be announced only for us get a shock that result has been cancelled.

Please Nigerians should pray for the peace of this nation doing 2019 general election. And the new date were not fixed till I woke up behold it was a dream

Nigerians should find a way to removed this present Inec chairman before 2019 general election.

Peace. Happy reading.

You can call names it is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by uwagimboo: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Chaii!!! God punish mosquito for this malaria

7 Likes

Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by FarahAideed: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
You are right Buhari is likely to cancel the election but he will still be disgraced and hounded out of office

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by ArchangeLucifer: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Princewell2012:
Actually am not happy when I saw this. let me make it short. The result was cancelled. Buhari never expect the out comes of that result. Everybody was expecting for the result to be announced only for us get a shock that result has been cancelled.

Please Nigerians should pray for the peace of this nation doing 2019 general election. And the new date were not fixed till I woke up behold it was a dream

Nigerians should find a way to removed this present Inec chairman before 2019 general election.

Peace. Happy reading.

Oga go & eat.

Hunger has made me once chook my preeq inside a kitchen sink pipe.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by jumpandpas(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Princewell2012:

Peace. Happy reading.

Buhari has proven to be an enemy of democracy and rule of law since his days in the army. Seeing how he went to court on several occasions to challenge his obvious losts, one has to agree with you on this. I see him stylishly handing over to the military instead of PDP /Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by Princewell2012(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Oga go & eat.

Hunger has made me once chook my preeq inside a kitchen sink pipe.

Please do me a favour. Kindly bookmark this thread. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by jumpandpas(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
uwagimboo:
Chaii!!! God punish mosquito for this malaria

Wake up dear.

Don't ever think that Buhari will hand over so easily.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by Princewell2012(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
jumpandpas:

Buhari has proven to be an enemy of democracy and rule of law since his days in the army. Seeing how he went to court on several occasions to challenge his obvious losts, one has to agree with you on this. I see him stylishly handing over to the military instead of PDP /Atiku.

There were military vehicles moving up and down. Please bookmarks this thread.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by uwagimboo: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
jumpandpas:

Wake up dear.

Don't ever think that Buhari will hand over so easily.

I ain't Sleeping bruv, we know here in africa, it's not easy for an incumbent To easily hand over nd any mental stable man can predict that..

Prophesying to you now that a politician would die before the election does not make me a prophet..
Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by jumpandpas(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
Princewell2012:

There were military vehicles moving up and down. Please bookmarks this thread.

I am not a political supporter and there's no need for bookmarking you.

Buhari will never relinquish power without a TERRIBLE fight.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by Hopium: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
You don't need to pray and fast to see the writings on the wall.

There are two ways to the election result next year: Buhari either wins or make the result inconclusive.

If you can read between the lines and the body language of Sai Baba, you should know he is not ready to leave power.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by modath(f): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Princewell2012:

Please do me a favour. Kindly bookmark this thread. Thanks.

What happened to the previous dream of Atiku winning? Maybe you should try knee down sleep, this one you keep hallucinating.. smiley
Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
It is unpossible, kole chele ni general election
Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by front4line: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Princewell2012:

Peace. Happy reading.

What more can anyone expect from the dream of the bigots from the red mud enclave that claims everyone in the world hate them.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by chloride6: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Niccur go treat ya self jare.

grin

2015 was hotter than this with plenty vision . Even the US saw very tough situations.

In the end, Nothing happened.

Nothing go happen.
Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by Ayt27(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
modath:

What happened to the previous dream of Atiku winning? Maybe you should try knee down sleep, this one you keep hallucinating.. smiley

I think Atiku would win but after immense struggle from Buhari he cancels/nullifys election

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by babeosisi: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Princewell2012:

Peace. Happy reading.

Is it hunger nnaa
Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by Princewell2012(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
modath:

Sorry that one is not a dream. I said whowhoever I casted my vote for automatically win. And it has been like that since 1999. You can read that again. If election were held and not cancelled Atiku will beet Buhari hands down. I never change my word. Just bookmark these. That's all. Them we can talk....

I would not rely any mentioned again.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In my dream today afterMy Three Days Marathon Fasting About 2019 E by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
You are right Buhari is likely to cancel the election but he will still be disgraced and hounded out of office
Buhari cannot cancel the election if it is against him.
This is not June 12 election in d 90s o.

People will rush him and his security agencies guarding him and there will be wahala on his head from foreign governments.

That being said, I am not for any of them but let me quickly add this; "ATIKU HAS A VERY NICE CHANCE".
This is his first shot at the presidency from a major party and at a time when everyone is fed up with everything happening Nigeria .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The US Not Telling Us? / Breaking: Atiku Will Win, Buhari's Intergrity Is Fake ~ Obasanjo / Ademola Adeleke Wins At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.