Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

"Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" (1317 Views)

Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by jdanz: 12:11am On Mar 13, 2017
"KEMEN IS INNOCENT" How could Kemen had fingered Tboss when she has confirmed she was on her period.
1. Kemen did not have his fingers stained.
2. Tboss would havee noticed blood stains on her waist and probably her night pants she was wearing that night.
3. At least one of the bedsheets or blankets that Tboss used to cover herself would have been stained with blood.
The camera never captured Kemen getting up to go wash his hands nor change nor clean the blanket.
The link below shows Tboss confirming she was on her period when Kemen was accused of fingering Tboss.
Big Brother is NOT that smart after all.
http://www.bigbrotherafricatv.com/2017/03/tboss-says-she-was-on-her-period.html?m=1
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by Thisboysef(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Thisboysef was here!
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by Agriculturegric: 1:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by joe4real12: 3:29am On Mar 13, 2017
The camera never captured Kemen getting up to go wash his hands nor change nor clean the blanket.
Dirty guy, after touching those area, u carry your hand go chop grin grin grin
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by collitexnaira(m): 3:38am On Mar 13, 2017
We know kemen was framed up as a sacrificial lamb
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Like I care.....mtcheww
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2017
wetin concern me?#team efe all the way.
like if you agree that efe is going to win the money
.share if you don't

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by jdanz: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2017
@starlet44 Efe will most likely win BBNaija 2017 but Kemen is a human being. I never liked Kemen either but I will never support injustice.
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2017
jdanz:
@starlet44 Efe will most likely win BBNaija 2017 but Kemen is a human being. I never liked Kemen either but I will never support injustice.
I think big brother is biased.He should've cautioned kemen when he saw him acting suspiciously.But the guy sef no dey hear word.Tboss of all people,i started hating her since the day she nominated Miyonse.Guess Kemen's village witches have finally caught up with him
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by dadavivo: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2017
What will kemen say to us, that he's looking for the N25M in Tboss pant ABI? I see kemen going to prison soon, when Tboss comes out and her family press charges. Make una dey overhype the pervert

1 Like

Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by dadavivo: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Starlet44:

I think big brother is biased.He should've cautioned kemen when he saw him acting suspiciously.But the guy sef no dey hear word.Tboss of all people,i started hating her since the day she nominated Miyonse.Guess Kemen's village witches have finally caught up with him
it's a game stop being confused. They're all friends in the house, but still they all mentioned each other name for eviction. They all have no choice, but because of your bitter heart you've already hated only one Queen Elizabeth Tboss.

Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by HottestFire: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2017
dadavivo:
What will kemen say to us, that he's looking for the N25M in Tboss pant ABI? I see kemen going to prison soon, when Tboss comes out and her family press charges. Make una dey overhype the pervert

Lawyer dadavivo grin grin
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by jdanz: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
dadavivo:
it's a game stop being confused. They're all friends in the house, but still they all mentioned each other name for eviction. They all have no choice, but because of your bitter heart you've already hated only one Queen Elizabeth Tboss.

It's a game but Kemen has a future.
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by dadavivo: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
jdanz:

It's a game but Kemen has a future.
is his future inside Tboss body
Re: "Latest Evidence Shows Kemen Is Innocent" by jdanz: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
dadavivo:
is his future inside Tboss body

Please be real

(1) (Reply)

WWE Superstar John Cena Makes His GF Sign 75 Page Agreement / Nigerian Top betting guru shares Thousands worth of money on Facebook (PICS) / Daenerys Targaryen Talks About Having Sex And Acting Nude In Game Of Thrones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.