Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy (18211 Views)

President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Prayer. Picture Causes Controversy / Buhari’s Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara Tenure As Permanent Sec. Breeds Crisis / Senate Receive Buhari Extension Letter,Says He Can't Be Indefinite In His Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by DonDiego(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Whether Dr Jamila Suara likes it or not, she'll eventually go. That is certain.
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by bart10: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2017
This government stinks...
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by okonja(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Shu'ara lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by XerXers: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2017
This man does not understand that Nepotism is corruption
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2017
He has come . things don dey spoil again
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by bedspread: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2017
PLEASE DO ANY ONE KNOW HER ACHIEVEMENTS TO THAT SECTOR

I REFUSE TO COMMENT UNTIL I SEE HER ACHIEVEMENTS!!

BUT IF NON, ITS A DISATER!!!
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by LastSurvivor11: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Don't blame people praying for his death..
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by HAH: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2017
Permanent secretary position is a political appointment and the president has the power to appoint anyone.

For those who don't know the president has power to give position on contract to those who have reached retirement age or years of service
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by everistus4000: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2017
The northern cabals brought him back he will start where he stopped. The cabals are at work.
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by dodelight(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2017
eezeribe:
He is back,to continue from where he stopped from.doing what he knows how to do best.
You know what I mean;check the name of the permanent secretary whose tenure was extended
Exactly! That was the first thing I did when I opened the thread. Our president can never be cured of nepotism!
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by oloriooko(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2017
HAH:
Permanent secretary position is a political appointment and the president has the power to appoint anyone.

For those who don't know the president has power to give position on contract to those who have reached retirement age or years of service
You are wrong sir.
Perm sec seat is not political it's for career civil servants but politicians have turned it to position they can influence directly.
The effect of this irregular decision is deep as civil servants promotion can be stagnated and some will go into retirement without attaining desired position.
PMB has refused to play by the rules and this is quite unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by jjcena(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Ddd
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by 247Dior(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2017
PUSH1:
It's about the right person not the tenure
so she's the only right person for the job? What happened to our constitution that gave mandatory age of 60yrs? Mchheeew... U better wake up from your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by ugotuf(m): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2017
VcStunner:
Let me just shout my own "IMPUNITY" and give way for others grin angry grin
Let me shout my own too abeg, "IMPUNITY".

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by dodelight(m): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2017
jimmyero:
The anti corruption war continues
I guess what you're trying to say is: The Anti-anticorruption war continues. Cause this is corruption per excellence.
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by johnsonedidiong(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2017
The true about this scandal is that the next due person may be south south or south East region that is why all the extension just like what happened in place of Chief Justice of Nigeria who happen to be not from northern region Mr President refuse to confirm the man just because it was not northern

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2017
...fulani and corruption

somebori plz insert that zuma pic here
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by Abali1(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2017
PUSH1:
It's about the right person not the tenure
Hear yourself. The Public Service Rule is clear on the age of retirement. Do not politicize the Civil service. After we wonder why there is redundancies in the service.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by Klington: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2017
bbm2016:
Abeg how much is a bag of rice in you area??
tarti touzan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by Abali1(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2017
247Dior:
so she's the only right person for the job? What happened to our constitution that gave mandatory age of 60yrs? Mchheeew... U better wake up from your stupidity
Even if she is that good that no one can do what she does. She should have retired and be reappointed as a Contract Staff.
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by Abali1(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2017
bedspread:
PLEASE DO ANY ONE KNOW HER ACHIEVEMENTS TO THAT SECTOR

I REFUSE TO COMMENT UNTIL I SEE HER ACHIEVEMENTS!!

BUT IF NON, ITS A DISATER!!!

No matter her achievements. The Public Service rules is not something that should be politicized. it sets bad precedence for others still in the service.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by Klington: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2017
This is the reason why Nigeria is stagnant.... Outdated people occupying complex positions based man-know-man
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by VULCAN(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Is it that you are a bald faced liar or is it that you are ignorant?

Pls help us decide?

HAH:

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by Halo22: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2017
I still wonder how this man crept into that office as President. Someone who has no regard for rule of law, norms and ethics of the society, even in civil service. Pls can someone help me with that pics of car, horse and Buhari in office.
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by vatiqan(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2017
hibby3:
Buhari will never learn

With all this money wey you win, you would still ask for money fem the public. Scam!
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by HAH: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2017
oloriooko:

You are wrong sir.
Perm sec seat is not political it's for career civil servants but politicians have turned it to position they can influence directly.
The effect of this irregular decision is deep as civil servants promotion can be stagnated and some will go into retirement without attaining desired position.
PMB has refused to play by the rules and this is quite unfortunate
please sir, can you tell me what grade level are perm sects, I believe non because they are political appointees among civil servant, for decorum they are always appointed among civil servants since they are under the employment of the government, but the president can pick someone retired already and appoint him as perm sect or head of service Base on contract

Check very well every civil servants careers end at level 17 which is a director, it is the prerogative of the president to decide if they will be perm sect
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by oloriooko(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2017
HAH:
please sir, can you tell me what grade level are perm sects, I believe non because they are political appointees among civil servant, for decorum they are always appointed among civil servants since they are under the employment of the government, but the president can pick someone retired already and appoint him as perm sect or head of service Base on contract

Check very well every civil servants careers end at level 17 which is a director
A perm sec should be an active civil servant who is trained for that post. Denying an active civil servant such opportunity will generate a ripple effect in the civil service and extending a retired personnel tenure is preposterous and suggestive of incompetence among the serving workers

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by 2016v2017: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2017
Young03:
Is this not an open corruption?
hope some people were rejoicing about the dictator dullard's return?
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by HAH: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2017
oloriooko:

A perm sec should be an active civil servant who is trained for that post. Denying an active civil servant such opportunity will generate a ripple effect in the civil service and extending a retired personnel tenure is preposterous and suggestive of incompetence among the serving workers
you are right that is why perm sect are always civil servant with experience and that is why no president appointed a business man as perm sect because the experience is needed but the prerogative of appointment is with him hence the appointment of a retired perm sect to continue on contract basis
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by 2016v2017: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2017
tuscani:
You see why some people are praying for his death
Re: Buhari's Extension Of Jamila Shu’ara As Permanent Sec. Twice Causes Controversy by 2016v2017: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2017
leisuretym:
Buhari is the most corrupt, there is no other name for this, this is corruption, stipulated retirement age is 60, the Duara man is back to promote the agenda, may God put him in the right place, where ever is right for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC NWC FINAL Decisions On Screening Of Kogi Governorship Aspirants / Abdullahi Sule Sacks Tijani Aliyu Over Alleged Fraud / Buhari: Kolmani Oil Drill Has Attracted $3bn Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.