Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) (761 Views)

15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life / Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt / Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by temmyjoe(m): 8:47am On Mar 13, 2017
Is been a while since some of these good for nothing folks as being pointing pictures of this so call SMART-DATA SERVICE on Nairaland... Please note that they are not real. They are some of this guys that aren't ready to work with their hands and wanted to live big... Me & my sister talks about data issues, i told her i saw something like 1G @ #500 on Nairaland.. When she later check she saw one of these guys post @ the end 3k is gone... Am still tracking them but i feel i should inform Nairalanders before someone fall victim again.

Re: Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by ikbnice(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2017
AWUF dey run Belle nah.
Re: Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2017
And u forgot to add
@SARRKI
@NGENEUKWENU
@ANTIWAILER
@IPOBEXPOSED

For robbing innocent Nigerians of their right to right/valid information concerning d evil activities of this failed daura administration via their perpetual media propaganda, over rating of dis daura mediocre administration, lies and antagonism of opinions contrary to theirs...
That is psychological robbery of innocent Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by AntiWailer: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
And u forgot to add
@SARRKI
@NGENEUKWENU
@ANTIWAILER
@IPOBEXPOSED

For robbing innocent Nigerians of their right to right/valid information concerning d evil activities of this failed daura administration via their perpetual media propaganda, over rating of dis daura mediocre administration, lies and antagonism of opinions contrary to theirs...
That is psychological robbery of innocent Nigerians...

Are you not surprised that despite all the rabid rants, none of u eediots have ever brought out 1 single post that is a propaganda for govt from all my posts ?

What I dnt understand is how people like you always coincidentally find themselves behind people with questionable characters.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

Are you not surprised that despite all the rabid rants, none of u eediots have ever brought out 1 single post that is a propaganda for govt from all my posts ?

What I dnt understand is how people like you always coincidentally find themselves behind people with questionable characters.

Like i said b4 on our previous argument, u have successfully established urself n ur moniker to always be a nuisance on any thread u appear, wat I will not do is engaging u in further argument cos dat will mean giving u d satisfaction of self glorification of ur perpetual stupidity...
Re: Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

Like i said it b4 on our previous argument, u have successfully established urself and ur moniker to always be a nuisance on any thread u appear buh wat I will not do is to engage u in further arguments cos I will mean giving u d self satisfaction on glorification of ur perpetual stupidity....

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of A Young Widow Who Kills Men As Her Revenge For Being A Widow / He Was Caught Pickpocketing And He Did This Next ... (viral Video) / Underground Ritualist Den Discovered Along Lagos-abeokuta Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.