Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life (23537 Views)

Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO] / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Ortintin: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2020
These days cultism is gradually becoming a normal thing in the society. And sometimes its is difficult to tell if someone is a cultist or not. And most cultist will trade off their bad character and act like a very normal person.

Well with the slangs below, you'll be able to tell if your son, daughter, friend or the people around you are cultist and if your life is in danger. The first slang on the list is:

1. Jew or 48
This means that someone is not a member of any confraternity. This is use to describe someone that's not a cultist. Example: My roommate is a Jew Or my roommate na 48.

2. In Jew
This means that a person or someone is a member of another confraternity.

3. Bella
Bella can mean many things to the ladies but most especially in campus, when they say a girl is a Bella it means she's a female member of a specific cult. (Name of cult withheld for personal reasons)

4. Sticker
You should be very attentive because most cultist use words that you'll think doesn't have any serious things attached. Sticker means Cutlass. Example: Are you with that your sticker?

5. Ice Land
Ice land means a zone or place where a non cultist member can't enter. If you do you might be beaten or forced to join them. Example; Omo this Jew dey sail for Iceland (means this cultist is walking around the Iceland)

6. Drive
This means to collect someone belongings. So if you're around some group of people speaking slangs and you're hearing drive and some words listed here. Please calculate your exist mode ��

7. Noron
This is a person that is not yet a cultist but the cultist gangs has eyes on him. They'll either force him or entice him to join. He's a working project for the time being. So they call him noron. Example: no touch this guy na noron him be.

So if anyone calls you a noron he wants to turn you into a cultist.

8. Odin ship
Odin ship means condom, if a cultist is talking about Odin ship he's referring to condom. If you're a girl run for your life.

9. Loot / L.T / Looter
This means a random chicks they want to have sex with. Example: I want loot this girl or this girl na my loot or this girl na my L.T

10. O.V.B or Overboard
This means to kill someone

11. H.I.T
This means part or the whole crew are going for an ambush

12. Talasa
This means to beat or hit a person till they bleed

13. Sink
When they say any of your property or they say they want to sink something. It means they want to carry your belongings forcefully.

14. Obembe business
A meeting where they share their monthly dues and allowances.

15. Omila squad
This means a gang of armed robbers.

Add yours

http://www.ortintin.com/2020/08/15-cultist-slang-you-should-be-aware-of.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Baawaa(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2020
Known these slangs don't guarantee someone safety,pray not to be their victim

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by HomerTimpson: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Thanks OP but what's the meaning of TINGASA?

6 Likes

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by allen113: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2020
OK
I am yet to see a state in Nigeria that has more cult groups than Rivers state. op if you come ph you go hear slangs tire.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by illicit(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2020
I fear no evil

2 Likes

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2020
After 6 comes 7
Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by macdammy(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Justarandomguy: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by montumonami(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2020
Brain before axe
iamadonis2:
After 6 comes 7

2 Likes

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
iamadonis2:
After 6 comes 7
use ya 6 before 7
Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Exmilitant(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by ITman32416: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2020

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Queenslander(f): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Bella? I've never heard or seen a female cultist.. undecided
Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ortintin:
These days cultism is gradually becoming a normal thing in the society. And sometimes its is difficult to tell if someone is a cultist or not. And most cultist will trade off their bad character and act like a very normal person.

Well with the slangs below, you'll be able to tell if your son, daughter, friend or the people around you are cultist and if your life is in danger. The first slang on the list is:

1. Jew or 48
This means that someone is not a member of any confraternity. This is use to describe someone that's not a cultist. Example: My roommate is a Jew Or my roommate na 48.

2. In Jew
This means that a person or someone is a member of another confraternity.

3. Bella
Bella can mean many things to the ladies but most especially in campus, when they say a girl is a Bella it means she's a female member of a specific cult. (Name of cult withheld for personal reasons)

4. Sticker
You should be very attentive because most cultist use words that you'll think doesn't have any serious things attached. Sticker means Cutlass. Example: Are you with that your sticker?

5. Ice Land
Ice land means a zone or place where a non cultist member can't enter. If you do you might be beaten or forced to join them. Example; Omo this Jew dey sail for Iceland (means this cultist is walking around the Iceland)

6. Drive
This means to collect someone belongings. So if you're around some group of people speaking slangs and you're hearing drive and some words listed here. Please calculate your exist mode ��

7. Noron
This is a person that is not yet a cultist but the cultist gangs has eyes on him. They'll either force him or entice him to join. He's a working project for the time being. So they call him noron. Example: no touch this guy na noron him be.

So if anyone calls you a noron he wants to turn you into a cultist.

8. Odin ship
Odin ship means condom, if a cultist is talking about Odin ship he's referring to condom. If you're a girl run for your life.

9. Loot / L.T / Looter
This means a random chicks they want to have sex with. Example: I want loot this girl or this girl na my loot or this girl na my L.T

10. O.V.B or Overboard
This means to kill someone

11. H.I.T
This means part or the whole crew are going for an ambush

12. Talasa
This means to beat or hit a person till they bleed

13. Sink
When they say any of your property or they say they want to sink something. It means they want to carry your belongings forcefully.

14. Obembe business
A meeting where they share their monthly dues and allowances.

15. Omila squad
This means a gang of armed robbers.

Add yours

http://www.ortintin.com/2020/08/15-cultist-slang-you-should-be-aware-of.html?m=1

What about believers
Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by missjekyll: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cultists are the morons. They never ever end well. Tueh

5 Likes

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by WoeBetide666: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Na their papa

2 Likes

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by seanwilliam(m): 1:53am On Aug 03, 2020
What of no cap
Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Princerichi0(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2020
allen113:
OK
I am yet to see a state in Nigeria that has more cult groups than Rivers state. op if you come ph you go hear slangs tire.
Calabar
Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by offset67(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Bunch of fools

2 Likes

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Fourwinds: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
Useless idiots

2 Likes

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by ruffhandu: 2:33am On Aug 04, 2020
Ortintin:

1. Jew or 48

5. Ice Land

You described 'Jew'in no 1, yet you referred to a 'Jew' as a cultist in 5. No mistake?

1 Like

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Ortintin: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fourwinds:
Useless idiots

wetin den do u o
Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Keep out of my frikkin' way! 0147 is the muhfuckin' number...
Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
As usual,

TRASH!!!
Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Olabode971(f): 5:29am On Aug 13, 2020
What of the prayers and Bible verse you need to learn so as to keep you off from their radar

isn't that cool to learn than this @Op.

Re: 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life by Nwaotu10(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2023
Bam : I remember using this slang way back 2015 in Auchi poly and a group of guys clustered me and were asking me questions, it got to a point that they forcefully collected all my belongings to the full glare of people walking around, nobody saved me.

It was terrible that day!

Stay away from Cult slangs folks. grin

(1) (Reply)

Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa / Chibuzor Ofonedu: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Heroin (Photo) / Man Shot Dead In Kano 17 Days After His Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.