Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed (35370 Views)

What Will Happen If I Eat Pawpaw Seed? Is It Safe To Eat? / COVID-19: Goat, Sheep, Pawpaw Test Positive In Tanzania. President Orders Probe / The health benefits of pawpaw seed will blow your mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by kosisokosi48(m): 6:32am On Mar 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
You people have come again ooooo!!! "Pawpaw seeds"?? pawpaw seeds that they told us as kids that if you step on it, your leg will swell angry angry
and if u chop d head part ur chin will grow big ...... den u answer fat jaw sad
Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by menxer: 6:34am On Mar 14, 2017
dominique:
I remember my folks forcing me and my siblings to chew the seeds when we were younger. Not that bad though it stings the tongue a bit.
Every part of pawpaw is very healthy even the dried leaves. My dad eats the fruit without peeling the skin.
I don't agree that the seeds can 'magically' cure cancer though.
It's true, I read a true life story about an Australian that cured himself of cancer using pawpaw leaves, till he started selling the leaves he brought in from the country side.

Pawpaw leaves is my go to treatment for malaria and typhoid, and miscellaneous STDs. The only reason these are not mentioned is because of NAFDAC certification.

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by dominique(f): 6:50am On Mar 14, 2017
menxer:

It's true, I read a true life story about an Australian that cured himself of cancer using pawpaw leaves, till he started selling the leaves he brought in from the country side.

Pawpaw leaves is my go to treatment for malaria and typhoid, and miscellaneous STDs. The only reason these are not mentioned is because of NAFDAC certification.

Hmmm, we learn new things every day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by bigtt76(f): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2017
Exactly! Because of that I abhor touching the seeds even with a long spoon. If just one seed remains on the cutlets I won't eat sef how much more chewing or drinking the crushed one yuck!

soberdrunk:
You people have come again ooooo!!! "Pawpaw seeds"?? pawpaw seeds that they told us as kids that if you step on it, your leg will swell angry angry
Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by jospepper(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Pawpaw leaves, seed, roots and skin are very medicinal. I am a living testimony.
One or two pawpaw leaves after a meal aids digestion especially of tough protein. That's why the leaves are used to tenderize meat. Someone having stomach issues can be treated with the leaves, just give them a handful to chew and swallow. But be warned they taste bitter. Married men should take it easy with the seed o, because it's also used for birth control. The seed will make your sperm ineffective for a while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by winkmart: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2017
lonelydora:

Because Op said it? grin. Well Chinese eat waste nothing. They as well eat pawpaw seeds.

And don't you know they are the healthiest people in the world .

Since I was born, I have never seen my Dad being sick or bed ridden. He eats garlic, bitterleaf and all sorts. Makes juice out of bitter leaf.... imagine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by Basfaq(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
Stepping on it will cause swelling leg is a lie,all what they have said up there is purely nothing but rare truth. grin
Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by Basfaq(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Allylic:
Dat seed can so sting d mouth...sotey if one mistakenly eat it d mouth go swell up
lie don't come grin.
Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by opethom(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!! You wicked them no mention your name now
I just dey yarn my mind ni o
Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by Basfaq(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2017
When pawpaw seeds is dry well and grounded take one table spoon with pap to cure jundics permanently.Even the root can be using for family planing.Is bond of blessing for humanity.
Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2017
It would be nice if you can present us with the scientific research,report and approval without that,this's nothing but otapiapia.
Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by saydfact(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
jospepper:
Pawpaw leaves, seed, roots and skin are very medicinal. I am a living testimony.
One or two pawpaw leaves after a meal aids digestion especially of tough protein. That's why the leaves are used to tenderize meat. Someone having stomach issues can be treated with the leaves, just give them a handful to chew and swallow. But be warned they taste bitter. Married men should take it easy with the seed o, because it's also used for birth control. The seed will make your sperm ineffective for a while.

house don full already - so no prob with the last line.. lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by uzeba(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Aragon:

I just noticed your user name which got me curious, are you truly from Uzeba?
If yes, can you tell me a bit about yourself? Thanks
sure are from there!!

but I reside in the northern part of the country!

that's my surname! Uzeba!
Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by Aragon: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
uzeba:
sure are from there!!

but I reside in the northern part of the country!

that's my surname! Uzeba!

Wow!!... First time of seeing one of my peeps online.... My Grand Father was the OBA (Okumagbe of Ileha "Oba Timothy Omo-Bare"wink and later his son (My Uncle) took over.... He too passed away not so long ago.... Nice meeting you here
Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by emperorchedda(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2017
onyiiella:
The leaf dey make person high if u smoke am
Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by emperorchedda(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
onyiiella:
Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by emperorchedda(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
onyiiella:
Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by emperorchedda(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2017
onyiiella:
You're just a dirty hoee
Re: Importance Of Eating Pawpaw Seed by ZAYNUL(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
[i][/i]Nice work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola: Jim Iyke Flees Liberia / Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? / Lagos Cardiac Renal Facilities Pack Up(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.