Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman (38412 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by HardMirror(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2017
It's no news that Apostle Sulaiman of Omega Fire Ministries, Auchi is presently battling a sex scandal and an attempt to silence a certain Miss Stephanie Otobo.
Events that has followed after this accusations raises more eyebrows than calm the situation.

Here are 5 actions that I believe gave the apostle away and makes him likely to be guilty than innocent.

1. Arrest of Miss Otobo
Yes. The whole scandal blow out with the news of the arrest of Miss Otobo, whom Apostle sulaiman claims was trying to black mail him.
It is not bad that she was arrested but why the following?
- accusation that she is a terrorist. What? Really? So you just arrest and detain someone for terrorism without evidence? This is an obvious give away. It is glaring they are just trying to silence the accused lady.

- arrested when she was trying to withdraw money sent to her from Apostle sulaiman's account. Now this is just so funny. Apostle claims she was blackmailing him and collecting money from him. For real. Would any sane person be sending money to a total stranger? Is it possible I just get pastor Adeboye's phone number and ask him to start sending money to me if I don't have any information he does not want exposed? This is enough for me to know the Apostle has lots of skeleton in his cupboard.

The supposed denial of Miss Otobo
After sahara reporters blew the cover over Apostle's sex scandal. The first retort we got was from. Miss Otobo herself. Yes, you read that right. Under 24hrs there was a post by "miss otobo" claiming Apostle was innocent and she had never met him. This post was published here on nairaland too.

how could miss otobo who was still in prison be posting on instagram?

- how come she said she had never met apostle only for apostle suleman to letter said he was trying to help her.

- when she was released from prison, she made it clear she was not backing down on the case. So who posted using her name to clear apostle sulaiman?

My people use your head.

3. Daniella Okeke immediately Daniella Okeke was mentioned as one of the Ladies apostle was spending church money on, she immediately changed the privacy settings of her instagram page. Why?

She has not denied the allegations.

Not responded in anyway. But she seems to be cleaning her tracks real fast.

4. Daniella Okeke Again and Apostle Sulaiman Benz Gl450 again sahara reporters reported a certain Benz Gl450 which was registered to Apostle Sulaiman.
The registration could be verified on the lagos state vehicle registration board's website.

NOTE THAT THIS INFORMATION WAS VERIFYIABLE ON SATURADY AND SUNDAY (12th and 13th of March)

All of a sudden this morning we can't find the ownership details on the site anymore.

For real?

WHY WAS THIS INFORMATION REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE.

This was followed by a post from a disciple of apostle sulaiman coming here on nairaland to call sahara reporters liars and announcing that there was no ownership information on the website.

For real?

An information many of us verified especially yesterday?

This is a well planned out attempt at damage control.

[b] 5. Apostle filing against Festus keyamo and threatening sahara reporters
I need not say much on this.

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Wackyrichy(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2017
I agree with u, this Suleiman of a guy is Guilty, with time he'll be fully exposed...

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by HardMirror(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2017
If you think apostle was spending church money on prostitutes. Click like

If you think this cases are trumped up by the government, Click Share

NOTE: those of you quoting me and saying I am partial to the prostitutes. Know that I am fully aware that the lady is just trying to hustle the Apostle, But what do you expect, he played into her hands and I don't blame her for wanting to MAGArize the man. Afterall when you tangle with the devil, be ready to pay the price and opportunity comes once in a live time so let her milk the man. Oyedepo has more money than apostle suleman and he also has problems with APC so why did she not go and blackmail oyedopo (not saying oyedepo may not be patronizing prostitutes too). The simple answer is, "she has got suleman by the balls and she would squeeze it until he vomits the money." grin

246 Likes 33 Shares

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by HardMirror(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2017
Miss Otobo has asked the police to cross reference her passport with that of apostle suleman, she claims she and apostle have visited about 3 countries all at the same time. And here bank account records too.

This is enough for me to know apostle suileman is guilty.

Guess sulaiman's response? He started threatening Festus Keyamo. Lol. Why did he not povide his passport?

Infact this man is a crook.

Those still supporting him are zombies

207 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by madone: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2017
Some people will pass a road and make it difficult for others to follow. See if pst. Suleman actually helped this girl and got into this mess. Whether he is guilty or not. I bet other girls should know that this mata is a public affair and many re learning from this experience. It's now help no strange lady. Cos no one knows the one that ll raise dust. blackmail or not

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Immorttal: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:
Miss Otobo has asked the police to cross reference her passport with that of apostle suleman, she claims she and apostle have visited about 3 countries all at the same time. And here bank account records too.

Guess sulaiman's response? He started threatening Festus Keyamo. Lol. Why did he not povide his passport?

as in ehhn, Their Zombidity no get part II, very soon they will be Zombified.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by ifenes(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nigerians seem to respect their pastors( Psychic vultures) too much. It is obvious He is trying to cover up his tracks. But this time he is going down.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by johnydon22(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
i really reserve my comments on this man's issue, though it is obvious he had some dealings with the so called Miss otobo, whether they were sexual or not -i cannot say

10 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by hahn(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
ifenes:
Nigerians seem to respect their pastors( Psychic vultures) too much. It is obvious He is trying to cover up his tracks. But this time he is going down.

It seems Nigerian theists enjoy being gullible undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
johnydon22:
i really reserve my comments on this man's issue, though it is obvious he had some dealings with the so called Miss otobo, whether they were sexual or not -i cannot say
What kind of dealing with a prostitute?

What kind of dealings with a known stripper include:
- Transfers of huge sums of money
- Meetings in various countries
- Video calls ?

Sex is not something people do on the highway. You will never have a photograph of both having sex, unless the cleric is plain stup1d. But If it looks like, smells like, it is definitely the real mc Coy!

Again, I have nothing against having sex with (an) Ashawo(s). The real issue is the hypocrisy of these religious people and the huge sums involved in these matters.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by GoodMuyis(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by unipol(m): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Apostle Suleman did not commit any offence constitutionally, he did not rape her. They had agreed to have sex and he paid, though, miss otobo exaggerated in saying she was given juice that removed her pregnancy, and the promise of marriage. All this was added to charge apostle for criminal offence, but it is certain they had sex, and he paid huge amount to the girl.
I am just angry the way he is using God, Jesus and politics to defend his case.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by HardMirror(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
unipol:
Apostle Suleman did not commit any offence constitutionally, he did not rape her. They had agreed to have sex and he paid, though, miss otobo exaggerated in saying she was given juice that removed her pregnancy, and the promise of marriage. All this was added to charge apostle for criminal offence, but it is certain they had sex, and he paid huge amount to the girl.
I am just angry the way he is using God, Jesus and politics to defend his case.
Well said. BUUuUUUT not so fast. He owes that girl big time. He shld pay her that N500m for violating her human rights. Why did he cook up charges against her; labeling her a terrorist? If he loses the case in proving she has links with boko haram as he claims, then HE MUST PAY HER THE N500Million and apologize to her on a major tv channel or national newspaper

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by johnydon22(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
LoJ:

What kind of dealing with a prostitute?

What kind of dealings with a known stripper include:
- Transfers of huge sums of money
- Meetings in various countries
- Video calls ?

Sex is not something people do on the highway. You will never have a photograph of both having sex, unless the cleric is plain stup1d. But If it looks like, smells like, it is definitely the real mc Coy!

Again, I have nothing against having sex with (an) Ashawo(s). The real issue is the hypocrisy of these religious people and the huge sums involved in these matters.

i quite agree..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by BrutalJab: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
HardMirror:

So what's holding and stopping her from snapping those evidences and uploading them.

At least, she had other incriminating evidence when she uploaded a photoshoped pix of Apostle Suleiman.

I'm not in support of Anybody cos I know many of these modern day pastors are criminals.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by HardMirror(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
BrutalJab:

So what's holding and stopping her from snapping those evidences and uploading them.

At least, she had other incriminating evidence when she uploaded a photoshoped pix of Apostle Suleiman.

I'm not in support of Anybody cos I know many of these modern day pastors are criminals.

So you are saying she would openly ask the police to check her passport if she was not sure of what she was saying? Would festus keyamo be that stupid?

She tendering her passport is worthless if the apostle does not submit his too so they stamped visas can be compared.
Or you don't know how passports work? Or what is the worth of her passport if that of suleman is not available to cross check if they were in those 3 countries she mentioned at the same time?

I dare suleman to submit his passport.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Certitude(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kai. I would doubt if I was his member. This is one reason I lost my faith. I discovered other belief not in line with mine were hogwash. The day I decided to be on the fence... and what about when I stepped into the shoes of other denomination and belief, it became clear.
Mr Sule is cleaning on his closet cause he got lot of skeletons in it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by JonSnow(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
This country is a joke

5 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Alleviating: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
cool
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Guyman02: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Tired of this same story making FP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wackyrichy:
I agree with u, this Suleiman of a guy is Guilty, with time he'll be fully exposed...
u are a lost cause...

1 Like

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by BlindAngel: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Dottore: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hia
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wackyrichy:
u are a lost mıssıon...

2 Likes 1 Share

Wackyrichy:
u are a lost cause...na u make am guılty..ode!
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by rattlesnake(m): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
my greatest fear is refresh my NL and see suleiman and otobo story

OTOBO is a very bad name

TO x 2 =
OB O =

O TI BO in Yoruba means Kai!!!!!! = shocked shocked

Bad name !!!!!

10 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by amiibaby(f): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmmmm

His life

His business

Next
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Michaelpresh(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
this man is crashing like mmm grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by PrinceMario(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Op, please answer the following questions.

1. Miss Otobo claimed there was an introduction held at his Dad's house in delta, please are have not not yet see video and pictorial evidencea, this is 21st century, people have video and picture of ordinary birthday, how much more an introduction ceremony.

2.Who are those in attendance on the said day of introduction, why is none coming out to back up her claim, didn't miss Otobo has friends that could celebrate her on the said day?

3. For a relationship that lasted for over 2years, why is it that they don't have a single picture they snapped together, given that they are mostly together on Apostle's international crusade.

OK, she claims she lost her documents on her phone and that her system was stolen in at lagos airport, how come we saw screenshots of an assumed video call they once had, so the thieves who stole her laptop where she had her evidences forgot to steal that picture.

4. For someone who reside in Canada, she said she bleed for 12months after Apostle Suleiman gave her something to drink to abort her pregnancy, why have we not seen a medical report from a Canadian hospital to black up this claim. Even someone who stay in Nigeria can't bleed for 2months continuously without visiting a hospital, talk more of Canada, a country with one of the best healthcare in the world.

5. Why would the father who received drinks and some other things she alleged that apostle brought for introduction deny her daughter and said nothing of such ever happened?

Please Hardmirror, help us do well to answer this questions.

12 Likes

Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by naijaboiy: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by Abdhul(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
. . . THIS suleiman'S MATTER HAS TIRE PERSON angry. . .
Re: 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman by auntysimbiat(f): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

26 Church Youths Drown In River Benue, Mourned By Their Families / COVID-19: Deeper Life Donates N50m To FG / Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ And The WEF Is ‘acquiring Divine Powers’ ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.