Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer (1147 Views)

Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) / Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by sugarbelly4: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2017
Tonto Dikeh's estranged husband's side chick, Rosaline Meurer was a speaker at a women empowerment summit. Read what she posted on IG after the event, below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRf1UslARv8/?taken-by=rosymeurer

INAUGURAL SUMMIT. Women Empowerment: The road to national prosperity. Feminism isn't about making women strong. Women are already strong. It's about changing the way the world perceives that strength. I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I'm beautiful. I say if I'm strong. You will not determine my story– I will. Don't be the woman that needs a man, Be the woman a man needs. SUCCESS IS NOT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED! #word #womanempowerment #women #empowerment #embraceyourself #bestrong #feminism #love #happy #everythingrosy #rosykisses #QueenOfAllQueens

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/tonto-dikehs-estranged-husbands-side.html

lalasticlala

Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by sugarbelly4: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2017
she's really empowering grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by DozieInc(m): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2017
" be the woman Mr Churchill needs "

1 Like

Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by sugarbelly4: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2017
grin
Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by Rtopzy(f): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2017
What is she trying to say? Make Tonto catch her
Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by NegeduGrace(f): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2017
she's got the wisdom..tonto talk pass like this cha,,the bible said *what God has joined together, let no man put asunder *so let the man that will need you not be another person's husband..
Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
So side chicks are now public speakers

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by LegalBaby(f): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Shes quoting marilyn monroe we all know how she ended up.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by folu4real(f): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Empower them to club and snatch people's husband. Empowerment indeed undecided undecided
Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by LegalBaby(f): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
she wore sack to hide them tattoos grin
Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by Annie939(f): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
woo-hoo where's Tonto dike come and see oooooo, good advice though.
Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by LesbianBoy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Akuko for the gods! angry
Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by oshiiteoku: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
she should hide her face in shame if she has any,home breaker and a shameless one at that.
Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nothing person no go see or hear for dis 9ja

1 Like

Re: Don't Be The Woman That Needs A Man, Be The Woman A Man Needs - Rosy Meurer by HottestFire: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Keep balling girl, na you get your star..

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Gets A Massive Lion's Head Tattoo (photos) / Iyanya Delight Newly Wedded With A Surprised Performance (Video) / Chacha Eke Looking All Delectable In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.