Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

How To Improve On Your Career With I.T - Career (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (124613 Views)

Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills / Skyrocket Your Career With This Skill(check It Out) / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Truly enlightening and interesting
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
I got this
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Really interesting topic
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
Really interesting and impactful
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
wink cheesy grin
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
Really captivating
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
.You can join our telegram
page through this link https:///+952pVQlx4Zk4MjI0 and our Whatsapp link https:///EXhnJQawnUZ6PuYlul8qIp

All those money spent on learning tech can't waste..run to https://hired.com/x/a8f474d8420db2864a463763fd009cdf and submit your CV so u can start earning in dollars by next week

Congratulations nd remember me.wen salary starts dropping
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Thanks for sharing this
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Really appreciate this
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by aliyuthayo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
The Certified Ethical Hacker v12 has been battle-hardened over the last 20 years, creating hundreds of thousands of Certified Ethical Hackers employed by top companies, militaries, and governments worldwide.

20 LEARNING MODULES

✅ Introduction to Ethical Hacking
✅ Foot Printing and Reconnaissance
✅ Scanning Networks
✅ Enumeration
✅ Vulnerability Analysis
✅ System Hacking
✅ Malware Threat
✅ Sniffing
✅ Social Engineering
✅ Denial-of-Service
✅ Session Hijacking
✅ Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
✅ Hacking Web Servers
✅ Hacking Web Applications
✅ SQL Injection
✅ Hacking Wireless Networks
✅ Hacking Mobile Platforms
✅ IoT and OT Hacking
✅ Cloud Computing

Certified Network Defender v2
The only true blue team network defense program! Cybersecurity now dominates the priorities of every enterprise striving to adapt to a post-COVID world. Forced to go remote, their workers’ identities and devices are the new security perimeter. In fact, cybersecurity for business is now as critical as internet access itself. The only program built for the world’s largest work-from-home experiment! Studies and news reports had demonstrated that cyber attackers are quick to attack the new, unprotected threat surfaces created when millions of employees started working from home. Providing network security to such an unprecedented, distributed ecosystem in this postpandemic world is every Network Defense Team’s acid test.

20 LEARNING MODULES

✅ Network Attacks and Defense Strategies 
✅ Administrative Network Security
✅Technical Network Security
✅Network Perimeter Security
✅Endpoint Security-Windows Systems
✅Endpoint Security-Linux Systems
✅Endpoint Security- Mobile Devices 
✅Endpoint Security-IoT Devices
✅Administrative Application Security
✅Data Security
✅Enterprise Virtual Network Security
✅Enterprise Cloud Network Security
✅Enterprise Wireless Network Security
✅Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis ✅Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
✅Incident Response and Forensic
✅Investigation Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
✅Risk Anticipation with Risk Management ✅Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
✅Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence

Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2023
Thanks for sharing this
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
This is fascinating
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 5:33pm On Jan 01
Love this
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by priyankayadav: 8:25am On Jan 02
To advance in an IT career, continuously update skills through certifications, online courses, and practical experience. Specialize in high-demand areas like cloud computing, cybersecurity, data analytics, IoT certification course,or software development. Network with professionals, seek mentorship, and contribute to open-source projects. Demonstrate problem-solving abilities, innovation, and leadership qualities. Stay updated with industry trends, adapt to emerging technologies, and aim for continuous improvement to excel in the ever-evolving IT landscape.
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 10:08am On Jan 03
Thank you
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 1:08pm On Jan 04
I got this
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 4:29pm On Jan 05
This is incredible
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 6:25pm On Jan 06
Really interesting topic
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 10:31am On Jan 07
ok
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 11:23am On Jan 07
Thanks needed this
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 1:19pm On Jan 08
Really captivating
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 4:01pm On Jan 09
This is interesting
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 4:31pm On Jan 10
This is impressive
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 7:34pm On Jan 11
Thanks for sharing this
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 8:21pm On Jan 12
wink cheesy
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 2:01pm On Jan 13
Thanks needed this
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by tom4greatness: 12:20pm On Jan 14
Are you good at mathematics?
Do you have what it takes to render online mathematics problem solving?
I will be linking you to a foreign site where you can make at least $200 if you work really hard.
I will also guide you on how you can pass their test so as to enable you become their tutor.
If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp ( 07031912193). Note: only for those tutors that are good at mathematics.
See you on the top!
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 8:10pm On Jan 14
[quote][/quote]
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 12:25pm On Jan 15
I got this
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 1:11pm On Jan 16
Wowwww! Impressive
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by lindatola1: 11:17am On Jan 17
Great stuff

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (115) (Reply)

COREN Registration Thread / Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.