Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How To Improve On Your Career With I.T - Career (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (123916 Views)

Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills / Skyrocket Your Career With This Skill(check It Out) / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Princeolala: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Pls do you know a good place to do a real practical training on network administration (CCNA) in Lagos? Pls let me know
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tech Training & Diploma
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
Princeolala:
Pls do you know a good place to do a real practical training on network administration (CCNA) in Lagos? Pls let me know
There are no practical anywhere,just b good with your simulation n u r good to go
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by GodofwarKratus(m): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello, y'all am a pentester, security analyst.if you're interested in been a pentester, ethical hacker be it from OWASP PENETRATION,SQL INJECTION, XSS,BY PASSING ROOT AND SERVER,ABLE TO IDENTIFY VULNERABLE SITES, DATA HACKING, ADVACED PHISHING, PORT REDIRECTING.. Contact me : 08063492005... Private teaching.. This is not just doing CEH STEPS, goes deep into real live scenario hacking ....NO SECURITY IS SECURE AND SAFE, ALWAYS KNOW THAT.
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 6:26am On Mar 10, 2020
smiley
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by webady: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
nice
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
k
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
ok
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
-
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
brace up your career
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2020
wink
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by irukka: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
How To Keep Customers Buying In A Tightening Economy

There is no doubt that hard times are now here with us, global economic depression, to the extent that buyers are even becoming hesitant to make purchases. However, the business must go on. Since we don’t produce to decorate our showrooms or warehouses rather sell, buyers must be made to keep on buying whether they like it or not.

In the production and service world, this means always coming out with eye-popping products and services which nobody can ignore.
Products or services that mere mention or sight of them would provoke psychological warfare in the brain.
The product or service that when you sight them, your mirror neuron would fire up and your brain would release a pleasurable substance known as dopamine, which is the most addictive and seductive substance ever known to man.

The reason being that in this era when everybody is postponing purchases or looking for every reason in the book not to buy(Please let`s manage what we have).due to the ever-tightening global economy, it is the warfare which a product or service provoked in the brain or the quantity of dopamine that the brain released that make customers, instead of postponing purchase or dismissing a product or service with a wave of the hand to become hesitant because something in their brain is telling them,” You can`t afford to be too disinterested, take a second look!”
It is, therefore, the WARFARE that goes on in the brain at the mention or sight of a product or service or the extent the dopamine is able to provoke desire, rather than REASON that makes customers buy.

Culled from the book, How To Be The Best That You Can Be, by Peter Anosike, author of the world`s best-seller, Dangote`s Ten Commandments on Money(Lessons on how to make money from one of the world`s richest men).
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by webady: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Computing is a critical, integral component of modern industrial technology. wink
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by webady: 6:13am On Mar 12, 2020
=.
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by webady: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
An I.T Personnel of an organization can be a web developer, network administrator, graphic designer, software developer etc.ac
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
improving on your career is to always Update Your Resume
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Career Opportunities And Advancement
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
ok
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by webady: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Ict and agro-mech
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
ok wink
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2020
cool
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by webady: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
ok
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
9 Skills That Will Boost Your CV
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by Gridy: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2020
ready now
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by webady: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
k
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by webady: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
ok
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by webady: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
new
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by webady: 6:29am On Mar 17, 2020
k
Re: How To Improve On Your Career With I.T by webady: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Big Data Analytics

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (115) (Reply)

COREN Registration Thread / Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.