Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Ex-beauty Queen, Maryam Elisha, Narrowly Escapes Death In Car Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-beauty Queen, Maryam Elisha, Narrowly Escapes Death In Car Fire (956 Views)

Designer, Maryam Elisha Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe And Aggrieved Bride / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts / Maryam Elisha's G-Wagon Destroyed By Fire In Lagos, Escapes Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-beauty Queen, Maryam Elisha, Narrowly Escapes Death In Car Fire by zayzee(f): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Maryam Elisha, CEO of Rikaoto by ME, escaped the clutches of death yesterday, March 13th, when her Mercedes Benz G-Wagen caught fire on the Eko Bridge, Lagos.
The fire was first noticed by other road users, who called her attention to it just as she climbed the bridge. Miss Elisha, who confirmed this incidence on the phone, said that she tried to stop the car immediately, but the brakes failed. “When the car eventually started to slow down, I put it on park and tried to open the door, which wouldn’t open until people came to my aid and helped me out before the fire spread everywhere,” she said.
The incident which resulted in a bit of traffic happened around 3:00PM, and was caught on video by Miss Elisha herself.
The designer of red carpet and pageantry dresses is doing okay and very thankful for life.
Miss Elisha, a friend of the house, was on the cover of our Drive Magazine, August edition, 2016. The entire Zayzee team, felicitate her on her safety.
©Uzezi Adesite

www.zayzeewrites.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Maryam Elisha, Narrowly Escapes Death In Car Fire by Alleviating: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Death why undecided
Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Maryam Elisha, Narrowly Escapes Death In Car Fire by dacovajnr: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
I Thank God for Her life smiley
Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Maryam Elisha, Narrowly Escapes Death In Car Fire by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
All of una just dey escape death... Is God telling me something? lipsrsealed

Thank God for his unwavering protection.
Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Maryam Elisha, Narrowly Escapes Death In Car Fire by dacovajnr: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alleviating:
Death why undecided
Bros take heart ehn! cry but na who die? grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Maryam Elisha, Narrowly Escapes Death In Car Fire by dacovajnr: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Aderola15:
All of una just dey escape death... Is God telling me something? lipsrsealed

Thank God for his unwavering protection.
Smor girl awayu?
Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Maryam Elisha, Narrowly Escapes Death In Car Fire by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Smor girl awayu?
Big daddy hafar na grin tongue
Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Maryam Elisha, Narrowly Escapes Death In Car Fire by dacovajnr: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Aderola15:

Big daddy hafar na grin tongue
Mo gallant kiss iwo nko?

1 Like

Re: Ex-beauty Queen, Maryam Elisha, Narrowly Escapes Death In Car Fire by AlphaTaikun: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
zayzee:
Maryam Elisha, CEO of Rikaoto by ME, escaped the clutches of death yesterday, March 13th, when her Mercedes Benz G-Wagen caught fire on the Eko Bridge, Lagos.
The fire was first noticed by other road users, who called her attention to it just as she climbed the bridge. Miss Elisha, who confirmed this incidence on the phone, said that she tried to stop the car immediately, but the brakes failed. “When the car eventually started to slow down, I put it on park and tried to open the door, which wouldn’t open until people came to my aid and helped me out before the fire spread everywhere,” she said.
The incident which resulted in a bit of traffic happened around 3:00PM, and was caught on video by Miss Elisha herself.
The designer of red carpet and pageantry dresses is doing okay and very thankful for life.
Miss Elisha, a friend of the house, was on the cover of our Drive Magazine, August edition, 2016. The entire Zayzee team, felicitate her on her safety.
©Uzezi Adesite

www.zayzeewrites.com
A Benz G-Wagen inferno... That was
so close! Glad Maryam made it out.

(1) (Reply)

5 Possible Reasons Why The Churchill's Still Haven’t Filed A Divorce - Lvmedia / Yung6ix Gives $10,000 To The Man That Gave Him 10k To Relocate To Lagos In 2009 / “lagos Lagoon Is Hungry & Angry” – Ifa Priest Urges Oba Of Lagos To Appease Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.