Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

"I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo (29888 Views)

Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki / Rochas Okorocha Appoints Officer In Charge Of Indian Hemp (Video) / I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Omeokachie: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Economy is about to go south again!
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Okeji(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
DropShot:
May God bless you our able VP. May God bless our very likable PMB.

First time in our democracy that the president has absolute trust in his VP while the VP demonstrates unquestionable loyalty.

The only other time we experienced similar synergy and mutual understanding between both the president and his vice was in 1984/1985. Then as now, Buhari was the Head of State and he was never ashamed of letting his then deputy Tunde Idiagbon be known and popular.

Obasanjo had an over-ambitious and "unloyal" Atiku. Hence there was no cordial working relationship between them. Till today, they're sworn enemies.

Yar'Adua didn't trust a docile GEJ for some reason. Hence he never transferred power to him even at the point of death.

GEJ and the Ghost Samboboribodo, despite being united in stealing/looting, never transferred power.

Love or loathe him, PMB is a man of highest level of uprightness, principle and good character.
God bless pple like u that av good head to reason well not those that are full of hatred n always reason wif their anuses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by watered(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
fiizznation:
You did well Osibanjo, May God continue to bless and protect you sir. I. Believe your time will come some day.
Canning explain further please? grin
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by DropShot: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
refiner:
I wish buhari can travel back to london for two years vacation...it will be a great news undecided
You can only wish. Keep wishing but remember that wishes are not horses!
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by emi14: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
With like you prof. Yemi there is hope for Nigeria.
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Chicastle: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
So finally the change is now set to change the change by osibanjo
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Chicastle: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
So finally the change is now set to change the change of osibanjo.
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by winningwinner(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
You proved yourself loyal, dedicated, focused, strong and brilliant my dear PYO cheesy

All your admirers and former haters had no choice but to admit that indeed you were a worthy lieutenant to your principal and a very important and strategic part of the ticket. PMB is also happy he took the chance with you as his running mate as you've strengthened the presidency in his absence. God bless you and give PMB the strength, wisdom and focus to continue on the current trajectory of the country cool

God bless you, worthy Omoluabi cheesy

I laugh at the phrase: continue on the "current trajectory of the country". So the Vice President is truly the best driver who never was but at the slightest opportunity he had, showed the way on how the ship should be stirred? Na waooh, you just insulted the President!
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
DropShot:

First time in our democracy that the president has absolute trust in his VP while the VP demonstrates unquestionable loyalty.

The only other time we experienced similar synergy and mutual understanding between both the president and his vice was in 1984/1985. Then as now, Buhari was the Head of State and he was never ashamed of letting his then deputy Tunde Idiagbon be known and popular.

Obasanjo had an over-ambitious and "unloyal" Atiku. Hence there was no cordial working relationship between them. Till today, they're sworn enemies.

Yar'Adua didn't trust a docile GEJ for some reason. Hence he never transferred power to him even at the point of death.

GEJ and the Ghost Samboboribodo, despite being united in stealing/looting, never transferred power.

Love or loathe him, PMB is a man of highest level of uprightness, principle and good character.

On point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Rick9(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Disaster
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by shukuokukobambi: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
winningwinner:

I laugh at the phrase: continue on the "current trajectory of the country". So the Vice President is truly the best driver who never was but at the slightest opportunity he had, showed the way on how the ship should be stirred? Na waooh, you just insulted the President!

Take your time. Why are you reading meanings into my statement? cheesy

I'm sure what I said isn't different from what Buhari himself meant when he told Osinbajo that "you have youth and intellect behind you"

What you, I and Buhari want is progress for the country. Just chill on that bro wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Kingjames11(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Cambells:
The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has said that President Muhammadu Buhari is now in charge.

Osinbajo told state house correspondents shortly after briefing president Buhari that he is no longer acting as president.

He said "I am back to my regular position as Vice-President"

Prof. Osinbajo explained that he had a very important discussion with the president.

President Buhari resumed office today and formally transmitted letters to the Senate and the House of Representatives, informing them "that I have resumed my functions as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with effect from Monday, March 13, 2017, after my vacation in compliance with Section 145 of the 1999 Constitution".

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/buhari-is-now-in-charge-osinbajo.html
. Without been told we know and all Nigerians knows. You have done well. but they is something you seems to Have forgotten in a hurry. one of the law of power according to robert Grain is never to outshine your masters! Dont be mad at me sir. I advice you still peruse yhe 634pages of that ever-green book call 48laws of power. Time to work harder
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Yeligray(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
No wonder!!! garri now is 1cup 4 #100...watin man go chop, wch kind govt. i taya oh.
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by ebishuga(f): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
I don't wish BuBu death... I just wish he'll just leave us alone, biko... Go for vacation
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by TALENTINNO(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
[b][/b]Thank you my able and read to lead VICE PRESIDO
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by OlaoChi: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
DropShot:

highest level of uprightness, principle and good character but he is incompetent. so who uprightness and all that help?
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by solidman59(m): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2017
It's very obvious cuz suddenly, nothing is happening in nigeria anymore
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by preselect(m): 5:25am On Mar 14, 2017
it's good to say the truth, honorable commissioner tried sha. . . .

Buhari Is Back . . . . . good. . . . let him come and change the change he changed for Nigeria angry
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by simytech: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2017
May God bless u sir u really did well sir you are the only vice president who has don well Dan any other vice president nigeria has ever held
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by lagdmark(m): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2017
Back to square one. Nigerians embrace another zig zag economic/political policies with pmb.
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Raymysterio(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2017
DocHMD:
Well, you didn't have any choice. Tinubu who have been salivating and thinking about federal money that he can pocket will now crawl back to his hole.
I tot I was the only one who noticed that... dude you are a genius... lol
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2017
God bless you my amiable VP..
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Icecream4U(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2017
DropShot:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers / Nigeria Buys Helicopters, Vehicles From Russia, UAE To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.