Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Police Arrest 3 Suspected Killers Of 2 Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 3 Suspected Killers Of 2 Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (528 Views)

Omozuwa: Police Parade Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student / Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 3 Suspected Killers Of 2 Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Albedo27(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
The Police in Kaduna State, on Monday said they have arrested three suspects that allegedly killed two Fulani herdsmen on Saturday.

The Commissioner of Police, Agyole Abeh, told Journalists in Kaduna that the two Fulani herdsmen were grazing their livestock when they were killed on March 11 at Unguwan Luka in Jema’a Local Government Area.

Abeh said the three suspects were arrested after a tip-off by Good Samaritans.

The police commissioner, claimed that the suspects had made confessional statements and would soon be charged to court.

He declared that peace was gradually returning to southern Kaduna, and urged the general public to go about their normal businesses.

Abeh assured of the command’s readiness and commitment in providing secure environment to all citizens and solicited for more support from the public to enable police personnel discharge their duties more effectively.

“I want to assure the people of the state of my resolve to flush out all forms of crime and criminality in the area,” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/police-arrest-3-suspected-killers-2-fulani-herdsmen-kaduna/
Re: Police Arrest 3 Suspected Killers Of 2 Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by sweery(f): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wake me when they start arresting Fulani herdsmen
Re: Police Arrest 3 Suspected Killers Of 2 Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Adaowerri111: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
And how many Fulani Herdsmen have been arrested for the numerous killings nationwide

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Suspected Killers Of 2 Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by Albedo27(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
sweery:
Wake me when they start arresting Fulani herdsmen
U go sleep tire be that, because that can't happen anytime soon as long as Buhari remains in power.
But he will surely get his punishment like...

Re: Police Arrest 3 Suspected Killers Of 2 Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna by hisgrace090: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
The untourchable fulanies.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Report Him To His Boss? / Female Soldier Beat Female Police To Comatose / Man With Rare Condition Imprison Self Because People Think He Is A Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.