Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (53479 Views)

Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by Muhammedsaliu(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
na lie jor
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by airminem(f): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Aprilivangie:

I tire ooo angry angry angry. ...so sombori cannot conman c blokos dat dey haf cut

My Sisters Na Wah Oo, Una Want See Preek? Hahaha Google Images Of Cut Peniz, E Go Tire Una To See
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by SACI: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
I am nt a fan of jungle justice...but I can live with this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by iykebest1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
1bkaye:
Everything tbh
tbh would mean?
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
iykebest1:
tbh would mean?
To be honest
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by iykebest1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
1bkaye:
To be honest
thanks
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by ThinkSmarter: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hernyolar:

Are you serious?
Even when she doesn't know him or there's no love between them?? marriage goes beyond paying dowry and living together...
A rapist deserves no mercy..a rapist takes what you don't want to give out from you, albeit in a forceful way, so he can be likened to a theif, a violent one at that.
But this kind of jungle justice is not justified justice
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Great gringrin

©YBR
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
But this kind of jungle justice is not justified justice

Yes I do not support jungle justice... same way rape is a cruel act.
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by ahahnow: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
even in the bible it says that if a body part is causing you to sin, then cut it away.
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by vhickky(f): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
I'm not encouraging rape but the punishment is bad.
He would have been forced to marry the girl
Even in the Bible, a rapist can only be killed if he rapes a girl that is engaged or married.
But in a case were the girl is single, he is forced to pay dowry and marry the girl.
and in your infinite wisdom... The girl will be happy with him or he will treat her well?.....

3 Likes

Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by Bashnigga(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked
They Theon Greyjoyed the nigga
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by ThinkSmarter: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
vhickky:
and in your infinite wisdom... The girl will be happy with him or he will treat her well?.....
It all depends...
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by danpossible(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bad in that way. ..why can you handle it to police

Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by miketayo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Even in the Bible, a rapist can only be killed if he rapes a girl that is engaged or married.
But in a case were the girl is single, he is forced to pay dowry and marry the girl.

Y would she marry a rapist
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by pokipoki: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
If this is true, then there is no difference between the perpetrators and wild beast. This is so sickening!!!!

1 Like

Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by pokipoki: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
vhickky:
We are human beings for God's sake. What distinguishes the rapist, jungle justice people and wild beast!!!.
People should not take the law into hands!!! The funny thing is that if the rapist dies and and the set of people that cut his penis off are caught, the will face first degree murder. We all know it carries a death sentence.
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by cuteme88(f): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
angry
Whats the News there if u did not allow us to see it. must u cover it self? I see Nothing but kids drawing abeg.

But this jungle justice of a thing is going too far. Not fair though.

NB: I'm not in support of the penis owner act
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by cuteme88(f): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
danpossible:
Bad in that way. ..why can you handle it to police

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa it's BIG ooooh; no wonder he's committing the crime!!!! waste of meat

Yeah why can't they handle him to police?
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by 1metre: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked shocked

Abeeeg...they shud add that little meat in pepper soup grin grin grin

haba..guys beware of QueenSuccubus for mouth action grin
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
lefulefu:

serves him right.dem for throw d tin to dog like dem do for dat horror film the hostel.anyway if u got any twerking video.....just hala me grin

Damn, the hostel. That movie made me go psycho for some weeks...
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by BabbanBura(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
evexx1:
I support ooo!

And NL should consider adding "R18" to topics instead of always blurring pictures. We re all mostly over 18 here. Duh?!

Small gal tana so ta ga Bura - kai you no dey pear?
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by Berbierklaus(f): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
What you are saying does not have any atom of someone that thinks smart undecided

A rapist caught in the act should be forced to marry his victim? what if she is just a minor,like 5-12 years old? or even lesser? Will that stop him from raping the next victim?

Assuming the victim is of age,do you know a lot of damage the rapist will do to her,eg domestic violence,starvation,continuous rape and molest?

When ever you want to type,always consider the fate of the victims,it's not only about the rapist,I think this punishment is the best,at least he won't be able to repeat same,who knows how many he has molested before now

2 Likes

Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by ThinkSmarter: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Berbierklaus:

What you are saying does not have any atom of someone that thinks smart undecided
I cited the Bible in my comments
So, by implication u re saying that the Bible is not Smart

A rapist caught in the act should be forced to marry his victim? what if she is just a minor,like 5-12 years old? or even lesser? Will that stop him from raping the next victim?
this is a case that the law already has interpretation for.

Assuming the victim is of age,do you know a lot of damage the rapist will do to her,eg domestic violence,starvation,continuous rape and molest?
will u marry a rape victim if u were to be a man?, the law hv interpretation for all these.
I still reiterate that this is jungle justice and it's not fair in the face of Law

When ever you want to type,always consider the fate of the victims,it's not only about the rapist,I think this punishment is the best,at least he won't be able to repeat same,who knows how many he has molested before now
I am not in support of crime, but jungle Justice is never the best option ma.
Arrest him, charge him to court, and if convicted, let him be sentenced depending on the gravity of his offence.
That is Due Process
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by humblemikel(f): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
where the pen...is
how many of u girls came here to check the koko ,
say aye.
those for the comments ,
say Nay
the Aye have it.
Ashtag ### operation. SHOW US THE PEN...IS
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by Everblazinggg(f): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2017
This is savage.
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by Iamwrath: 6:17am On Mar 14, 2017
I support this type of justice
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by tollyboy5(m): 6:18am On Mar 14, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
like seriously you thought smarter than every one .I'm dissapointed the way people defend JJ if he was arrested it would have been better, both the accused and prosecutor are EVIL Nigerians are wicked hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by tollyboy5(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Berbierklaus:

You are a good example of foolishness . I'm not insulting just saying, smart people are not common that's why I cry for my people . they lack knowledge. I'm very young but not stupid anough to support JJ . smh
Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by mentor40(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Hahahah

Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by bravesoul247(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked shocked

Abeeeg...they shud add that little meat in pepper soup grin grin grin

hello... I went through your profile and found this plurimi stuff... Though I tried looking it up online but couldn't find anything substantial. No vex oooo, I just wan know what it's about. No vex abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra / 2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.