Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Upcoming Female Rapper '(owo Ati S') Winner Of Dickryder Award For The Year 2009 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Female Rapper '(owo Ati S') Winner Of Dickryder Award For The Year 2009 (795 Views)

Check Out This New Mad Tune From This Upcoming Female Rapper / Best Upcoming Female Rapper 2012(damzella) / Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Upcoming Female Rapper '(owo Ati S') Winner Of Dickryder Award For The Year 2009 by adekampe: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
has anyone else noticed how this upcoming rapper captioned above licks and sucks any prick famous all over facebook and twitter? ? ?i know she's desperate to blow and she's badly seeking relevance but sucking every famous dick that moves is not the only way to achieve her dream. . .making good quality songs may be a first step

E,get off donjazzy,MI,Obi Asika,dbanj,clarence etc

get off dicks and make music already
Re: Upcoming Female Rapper '(owo Ati S') Winner Of Dickryder Award For The Year 2009 by lalaboi(m): 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2009
Are you talking about Eva?
Re: Upcoming Female Rapper '(owo Ati S') Winner Of Dickryder Award For The Year 2009 by rapjunkie(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
lalaboi:

Are you talking about Eva?

doh!

@adekampe

why are you hating like this?. . . . . trying to ruin the girls rep b4 she has even started, . . . . Fu_cking retard!!

@Eva

if you read this dont worry, its a sure sign that you are getting  things right and making some people nervous.  wink

Rapjunkie is a big fan so I've got your back in here.
Re: Upcoming Female Rapper '(owo Ati S') Winner Of Dickryder Award For The Year 2009 by Genuflect(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2009
Adekampe, what's with the hating? You don toast her before ni? Abeg leave that broad alone jor and let her do her
Re: Upcoming Female Rapper '(owo Ati S') Winner Of Dickryder Award For The Year 2009 by punchlinee: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
adekampe
when did u become a hater, ? its previous obvious the girl is a threat to most of ur big names who can spit real flows. she is a big threat to many money bags in the game . lipsrsealed
Re: Upcoming Female Rapper '(owo Ati S') Winner Of Dickryder Award For The Year 2009 by adekampe: 1:12am On Dec 20, 2009
@ lalaboi : i bet you know what i mean. . .ure friends with everyone on fb

folks,i dont mean to hate mehn truly. . .but loopy this loopy that,storm this storm that,clarence this clarence that,dj flava this dj tjat. . .hnic this hnic that. . .the chik makes me sick. . if she spent half the time making good songs than sucking cocks she might be as big as kelechi by now. . .

the chick makes me sick. . .if u dont believe me,follow her on twitter or add her on fb
Re: Upcoming Female Rapper '(owo Ati S') Winner Of Dickryder Award For The Year 2009 by punchlinee: 5:55am On Dec 20, 2009
lol then un add her then everyone shows groupie love to those u want to attach too.its a pity u feel that way altho i heard she behaves somehow to some peeps
Re: Upcoming Female Rapper '(owo Ati S') Winner Of Dickryder Award For The Year 2009 by RemyDunat: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2010
Hi Hater!! Its obvious you just hating bruv, Very shameful. Chic is tryna get her grind on and you are here tarnishing her image with gist thats got no facts. Proof oh!! You get? i didnt think so. First it was Kel they wanted to destroy, now Eva. Facebook my ass. If she makes you sick then stop following her on fb. Me, im an Eva fan till i die. Bleep it! Retard that you is.
Get to know eva personally on her blog www.evaalordiah.tk Let us know what you think?? I think she's a great personality!
Re: Upcoming Female Rapper '(owo Ati S') Winner Of Dickryder Award For The Year 2009 by debosky(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2010
deemed offensive. locked.

(1)

Fresh Outta D Kitchen - Kardinal Offishall -We Gon Go (VIDEO!!!) / Download Base One-judile(coolwizzy Mixtape) / I Believe In Goodluck Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.