Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS (6191 Views)

Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN / Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Solar Home System Program (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
JFT24:
Every soul must taste death. why won't Buhari die.
if he is called by God, He should tell us d date he is scheduled to die.

this pastors sha, dem just like popularity by fire by force

Thank u brother
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by annnikky(f): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
U're really begging d mods to push this to front page.. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by AshawoGirl(f): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
annnikky:

Lol
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by bosco2017: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
ISDKING:
Biafrans are really frustrating you because that's what you chose.You have insulted Nnamdi Kanu, posting all sorts of fake videos, yet 80% percent of S/E and S/Southerners are standing with him and the number is still increasing as I am typing this.Now, you have decided to attack a man of God all in bid to keep fighting Biafrans which you and I know the people that wl laugh last when the time comes.
1: What do u benefit from all these trash you post about Biafra ?
2: Are you afraid of standing with your masters up north after Biafras must have gone ?
3: Is doing this your job, I mean your source income. ?
You really need a psychologist cos this thing you are doing is beyond ordinary.

Ipobexposed i said it he has mental problem . No matter the lies u put up here , what will be will be . You better get a life .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
bosco2017:

Ipobexposed i said it he has mental problem . No matter the lies u put up here , what will be will be . You better get a life .

Lol grin
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by kenoc: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
I will so much appreciate it if the Pastor can help make reference to the Holy scripture (THE BIBLE) to support this prophecy. I feel uncomfortable when men who said they are called to preach the gospel begin to talk this way. What does he stand to gain if PMB dies now. Has he forgotten that PMB is the President of Nigeria. That if he PMB fails all of us has failed. Some of these pastors who are predicting PMB's death, in my own opinion do not understand the Holy Bible. They only read chapters and verses that please them. The bible commands us to pray for our leaders which I believe PMB is one of the leaders we are to be praying for. Please let us be praying for him. He will not be president for ever.
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
kenoc:
I will so much appreciate it if the Pastor can help make reference to the Holy scripture (THE BIBLE) to support this prophecy. I feel uncomfortable when men who said they are called to preach the gospel begin to talk this way. What does he stand to gain if PMB dies now. Has he forgotten that PMB is the President of Nigeria. That if he PMB fails all of us has failed. Some of these pastors who are predicting PMB's death, in my own opinion do not understand the Holy Bible. They only read chapters and verses that please them. The bible commands us to pray for our leaders which I believe PMB is one of the leaders we are to be praying for. Please let us be praying for him. He will not be president for ever.

Thank u brother but wait as they will cal u afonja
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
annnikky:

The mods are aware he is a mad man and an Ikwerre idiot. Thats why they barely listen to his mentions. Have you ever see this nonentity's topic on front page before?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by 7lives: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
ISDKING:
Biafrans are really frustrating you because that's what you chose.You have insulted Nnamdi Kanu, posting all sorts of fake videos, yet 80% of S/E and S/Southerners are standing with him and the number is still increasing as I am typing this.Now, you have decided to attack a man of God all in bid to keep fighting Biafrans which you and I know the people that wl laugh last when the time comes.
1: What do u benefit from all these trash you post about Biafra ?
2: Are you afraid of standing with your masters up north after Biafras must have gone ?
3: Is doing this your job, I mean your source income. ?
You really need a psychologist cos this thing you are doing is beyond ordinary.

God is no respecter of anybody, this fake MOG has been disgraced because God no send am.
I also recommend you see a psychiatrist before it's too late.
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by TPAND(f): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
God cannot call you and you look this hungry
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
gospelchimez:
I hereby decree the blood of the innocent biafrans that were killed will judge you and your unborn kids for the fact that you have given your self to persecute innocent Biafrans you are cursed both your generation in Jesus name.

Mynd44
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
7lives:

God is no respecter of anybody, this fake MOG has been disgraced because God no send am.
I also recommend you see a psychiatrist before it's too late.

Thank u brother. When ever they are exposed they say am jobless
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
TPAND:
God cannot call you and you look this hungry

Thank u for speaking the truth unequivocally

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Ogbatuluenyi: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ipobexposed i must confess dat d rate at which ur iQ Is degenarating is quite alarming, and if care is nt taken, u may die a dog death, just another prophesy to an afoja representative

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ogbatuluenyi:
Ipobexposed i must confess dat d rate at which ur iQ Is degenarating is quite alarming, and if care is nt taken, u may die a dog death, just another prophesy to an afoja representative

correct your self pls
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Biafraordeath: 12:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Am back
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 14, 2017
Biafraordeath:
Am back

Your ban has expired Glory to God
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Samstyle(m): 1:12am On Mar 14, 2017
Some of the people who call them selves
pastors in Nigeria are vehemently Stupid. Infact what they are found of doing now is to interfere in political issues so their names will be on media. How can you say such a thing. Am really ashamed of some of our religious leaders.
ANYWHERE, EVEN SATAN GIVE PROPHECY
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Ogbatuluenyi: 1:52am On Mar 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

correct your self pls
at least u got d message
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by pressplay411(m): 3:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Another pained IPOB wailer.
Just looking at his skull it's obvious this one was called by hunger.
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by annnikky(f): 6:41am On Mar 14, 2017
ExcelNG:

The mods are aware he is a mad man and an Ikwerre idiot. Thats why they barely listen to his mentions. Have you ever see this nonentity's topic on front page before?
He's really trying everything he could for them to push it to front page, something u dnt need to beg this ppl that called themselves mod to push ur thread to fp undecided
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2017
[code][/code]
ExcelNG:

Be careful as u call me a mad man
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by cheruv: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2017
The OP is the Igbo version of musiwa grin
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by doingood: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2017
Buhari means hardship
So hardship must die in nigeria in Jesus name.
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2017
cheruv:
The OP is the Igbo version of musiwa grin

grin
Re: Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS by dee02(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2017
Foolish Pastor.... Everybody shall taste death, one day!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nemesis: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Has Fallen Into The Pit He Dug For Others / Exclusive Picture Of Sowore Released In Custody / Ekiti Workers Suspend Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.