Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Breaking News! Cause Of Dana Air-crash 2012 Finally Revealed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breaking News! Cause Of Dana Air-crash 2012 Finally Revealed (1067 Views)

Lion Air Crash: Why Recovering Plane From Sea Floor Will Be Such A Challenge / Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims / Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Cause Of Dana Air-crash 2012 Finally Revealed by tosan21: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
The Accident Investigation Bureau has has finally released the final report of investigation into the DANA AIRCRAFT 992 that crashed about five years ago

The plane was reported to have lost power from its two engines before it was to land at the Lagos Airport. It crashed at the Iju Shaga area of Lagos State on June 3rd 2012 killing all on board and 6 persons on ground.

The plane had disappeared from the radar scope of the Lagos Air Traffic Control after communication from the tower to the pilot in command failed, before it crashed into the residential building on Tolulope Street, in Toyin area of Ishaga

FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK http://www.brivalix.com/breaking-news-cause-of-dana-air-crash-2012-finally-revealed/

[img][/img]

Re: Breaking News! Cause Of Dana Air-crash 2012 Finally Revealed by midehi2(f): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
hmmm!
Re: Breaking News! Cause Of Dana Air-crash 2012 Finally Revealed by Kosy79(f): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
If u use legs trouble
U use car Nsogbu,
If u fly real gobe.
Na make we follow fly for nights with witches?

God na Ur hand we dey, save us all.

If I make money, marry, born, see my grand children and my children successful death u can peaceful take me.
Re: Breaking News! Cause Of Dana Air-crash 2012 Finally Revealed by wahles(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Winners Of The National Travel Essay Competition During Their Visit To Dana Air / The Terrible State Of Portions Of Lagos Badagry Expressway / China Opens 8-lane 12.89-km Nansha Bridge, The First Bridge With 5G Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.